Obama's REALLY GOOD DAY.

You're singing to the choir with your post....you hit on the reason why I'm not either a repub or a dem. D'oh!

Good, now only another 300 million people to go.

Problem is a lot of people don't want to know, they like playing the game, they like firing verbal abuse at the other side and getting nowhere but in a downwards spiral.

You haven't won over anyone.

Trust me on this.

The same folks claiming to be independent and libertarian, vote republican all the time.

And it was a Republican Supreme court that just shredded nearly a century long pieces of legislation that locked down some of the campaign finances.

We are back to the 1930s again..when robber barons ruled the roost.

Well, to be honest, the impact of Obamacare will take a long time to appear. Long after he has left office.

Actually, this country has already realized savings from ObamaCare.

I sat on a jury where a newly formed unit (as a result of looking for medicare fraud) of police and medicare investigators did a sting operation on a pharmacy. That was part of a early implementation of the law rooting out corruption.

And parts of the law gets rid of redundant medical procedures and cracks down on all sorts of nuttiness.

It's been saving the government a bundle.

Fraud suddenly became illegal ?

My mother had been pointing out fraud to the federal government for decades ....to no avail. Obamacare suddenly turns that around.

Don't think so.

You may not think so, but it's been codified.

No longer is the medical profession able to perform fake testing, or drive up costs with unnecessary procedures. And insurance companies really have to spend most of their income on wellness for their clients. Which is why both sectors were up in arms about this law. What they initially thought would be a honey pot turned into something else.

You haven't won over anyone.

Trust me on this.

The same folks claiming to be independent and libertarian, vote republican all the time.

And it was a Republican Supreme court that just shredded nearly a century long pieces of legislation that locked down some of the campaign finances.

We are back to the 1930s again..when robber barons ruled the roost.

Oh, I know nothing is good right now, the two main political parties have control of everything and it's depressing. Advertising is what elections are all about now.

Well, to be honest, the impact of Obamacare will take a long time to appear. Long after he has left office.

Actually, this country has already realized savings from ObamaCare.

I sat on a jury where a newly formed unit (as a result of looking for medicare fraud) of police and medicare investigators did a sting operation on a pharmacy. That was part of a early implementation of the law rooting out corruption.

And parts of the law gets rid of redundant medical procedures and cracks down on all sorts of nuttiness.

It's been saving the government a bundle.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....the law is in the bill right? :lol:
Remember when they passed the amnesty bill in 1986? They were supposed to close the border to future illegal aliens? Yeah, that was in the bill too, it was part of the law.

So don't use one instance about how they have changed their oversight and say, see, see, see.
Sheesh you're a gullible tool, sallow.

The most corrupt president in history, with an openly criminal AG, is going to save us from corruption... :eek: :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You're probably ignoring a lot if historical corruption if you say he's the most corrupt. I think you'd have to present a LOT of evidence to prove he is the most corrupt, and I really don't think you're going to do that.

But you could make a start. How is Obama more corrupt than Bush?

You're probably ignoring a lot if historical corruption if you say he's the most corrupt.

I was trying to find other Presidents who sold guns to Mexican cartels, but failed to do so. :dunno:

I think you'd have to present a LOT of evidence to prove he is the most corrupt, and I really don't think you're going to do that.

{ Obama nominated Timothy Geithner, a repeat tax cheater, to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws.

Prior to his nomination, Geithner had:

1) Illegally failed to pay more than $34,000 in social security and medicare taxes

2) Illegally declared the cost of his children’s summer camp as a form of day care.

3) Illegally failed to pay the early withdrawal penalty when he took money out of his retirement plan

4) Illegally declared non-eligible items as a charitable deduction

5) Illegally declared something which was ineligible as a small business deduction

6) Illegally declared utility expenses which had actually been for his personal use
}

{ Obama had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process.

The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution for doing this.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.}

{During the Chrysler bankruptcy, Obama violated the Fifth Amendment and more than 150 years of bankruptcy law by illegally treating secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors. Some of these secured creditors were retired teachers and police officers from Indiana. Richard A. Epstein, a law professor at New York University School of Law, wrote, “Upsetting this fixed hierarchy among creditors is just an illegal taking of property from one group of creditors for the benefit of another, which should be struck down on both statutory and constitutional grounds.” }

{In June 2009, Obama fired Inspector General Gerald Walpin, after Walpin accused Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, an Obama supporter, of misuse of AmeriCorps funding to pay for school-board political activities. }

Need more?

Bush never ordered the murder of U.S. Citizens, Obama has Americans assassinated on a regular basis.

7 million signed up on the Federal exchange...that number does not include state exchange enrollments. 9 million more people have health care thanks to the Affordable Care Act. Oh, and those people you are talking about didn't "lose" their insurance...they still have and can get insurance...what they lost was their Pinto that exploded when it was rear ended. Cars still drive the roads.

23% who didn't have insurance now do.....that number in itself is a failure.
This bill was packaged to insure the uninsured and for the most part it was a dismal failure.

This Bill was to insure the uninsured at the expense of the already insured, shifting the burden from government to us.
Will it make someone a better driver if he doesn't have to pay for his insurance? Will it make people not use their government insurance less fraudulently? Will it reduce illnesses? Will it reduce lost time at work? Will it make people on the line more productive? Will it encourage people who have no jobs to find one?

Will it lessen the urge for people who used the government fraudulently in the past not to use the government fraudulently under Obamacare?

Considering that community organization is based on "stick it to da man," I rather seriously doubt it will reduce the amount of money people have to spend on getting well, it will increase it.

And instead of lessening the burden on the middle class, it will increase that heavy load.

I'd like to take this "My way or the highway Obamacare bill" and let Nancy Pelosi eat all 2500 pages sitting next to Obama in the stocks who gets to eat a set himself.

<<<<<<<<<Obama<<>>Pelosi>>>>>>>>>

stocks.jpg

Because they have inflicted a cruel and unusual punishment against the Middle Class by passing the highest tax in history in against all Americans, "for the good of the poor." (what a crock.)

They want prosperous people who worked their butts off all their lives to earn a good time at retirement to suffer and be poor just for the mean hell of it. :evil:

They'll just change the boundaries of poverty to include everyone in the poverty class who can't afford a yacht one of these days and has to settle for an outboard boat.

Last edited:
Please tell us how Obama can say he's going to save all this money on corruption when our big medical programs have huge corruption....

$Billions in Medicare/Medicaid lost to fraud, abuse - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

The most corrupt president in history, with an openly criminal AG, is going to save us from corruption... :eek: :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That is right and true.

Obama makes 10 most corrupt politicians list* ... again

Attorney General Eric Holder Makes 10 most corrupt politicians list* ... again

*Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2013 | Judicial Watch

You're probably ignoring a lot if historical corruption if you say he's the most corrupt.

I was trying to find other Presidents who sold guns to Mexican cartels, but failed to do so. :dunno:

So, corruption is only selling guns to Mexican cartels? No wonder you think other leaders and politicians aren't corrupt.

I think you'd have to present a LOT of evidence to prove he is the most corrupt, and I really don't think you're going to do that.

{ Obama nominated Timothy Geithner, a repeat tax cheater, to head the government agency that enforces the tax laws.

Prior to his nomination, Geithner had:

1) Illegally failed to pay more than $34,000 in social security and medicare taxes

2) Illegally declared the cost of his children’s summer camp as a form of day care.

3) Illegally failed to pay the early withdrawal penalty when he took money out of his retirement plan

4) Illegally declared non-eligible items as a charitable deduction

5) Illegally declared something which was ineligible as a small business deduction

6) Illegally declared utility expenses which had actually been for his personal use
}

{ Obama had four U.S. citizens killed without judicial process.

The ACLU accused Obama of violating the U.S. Constitution for doing this.

U.S. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) said that Obama’s actions might be an impeachable offense.}

{During the Chrysler bankruptcy, Obama violated the Fifth Amendment and more than 150 years of bankruptcy law by illegally treating secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors. Some of these secured creditors were retired teachers and police officers from Indiana. Richard A. Epstein, a law professor at New York University School of Law, wrote, “Upsetting this fixed hierarchy among creditors is just an illegal taking of property from one group of creditors for the benefit of another, which should be struck down on both statutory and constitutional grounds.” }

{In June 2009, Obama fired Inspector General Gerald Walpin, after Walpin accused Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson, an Obama supporter, of misuse of AmeriCorps funding to pay for school-board political activities. }

Need more?

Bush never ordered the murder of U.S. Citizens, Obama has Americans assassinated on a regular basis.

Actually, yes, I need a lot more.

To prove that Obama is the most corrupt I need you to prove how corrupt Obama is, and Bush W., Clinton, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, and all the rest of them.

See, if you make such a claim, you have to be able to back it up by proving a lot of things.

Your evidence doesn't really tell me much. Politics is FULL of stuff like that. In the modern era it's just easier to find it out.

Back 50 years ago, elections were bought by politicians paying voters off. Now it is by rich people pay politicians off and advertising to hell. Which is more corrupt? I'd say now is more corrupt but both are very corrupt.

After the good news came back that ObamaCare had hit it's numbers, President Barack Obama, the popularly elected President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the United States Military did, what he should have been doing on many occasions.

He took a victory lap.

Obama to speak on health law enrollment - POLITICO.com

‘Armageddon has not arrived'

This is on the heels of a stock market which is up, corporate profits, which are up, the Unemployment Numbers, which are down and a MONTH of no military deaths due to combat.

Conservatives had a strange reaction to this..

Ryan released a budget which most everyone is calling ludicrous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/us/politics/paul-ryan-budget.html?_r=0

And the Heritage foundation started a conservative outreach to women that plainly states, "Just get married".

Dana Milbank: Conservatives to women: Lean back - The Washington Post

This is probably a huge turning point. I hope Democrats capitalize on it and kick the bums out of congress..

you are a sick human being------nothing in that post is true. Its all bullshit and propaganda. Whats really sad is that you lap it up like a jackass eating rose thorns.

Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster. There are more uninsured now than before that POS bill was rammed through on a dems only vote. Everyone's premiums are up, everyone's deductibles are larger, doctors are leaving medicine, hospitals are closing.

its the worst piece of legislation in the history of our country.

If it is such a success, then they should not have to push the employer mandate back to 2016 after the elections.
Just wait till the 20,000 or so pages of regulations hits.

Forum List

Back