🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Speech

shamwar.jpg

Bush abandoned the fight against terror to go on the HUNT; that is why we have al-Qaeda, and bin Laden lived on. And ground troops are a tough sell. I am not implying we may not need them, but it the responsibility of those in the region to fight.

So sad that you have to trot out the Blame Bush theme. Nothing better to say?

Written again, and again. Congress needs to get on this. The prior poster brought up Bush of course.

I would love to see a formal declaration of war declared so the other nations would have a "heads up" and forewarning of the consequences of aiding or harboring terrorists. This would also give a more stable footing upon the prosecution for treason of any American citizen joining or helping the terrorists in any way.

Obama has the American people behind him right now. A very high number of Americans today support the deployment of ground troops. It would be a fantastic time for Obama to seize on the momentum the opportunity to rewrite his legacy of a failed Presidency and regain his losses in the polls. I cannot understand why he hasn't done it.

A formal declaration of war on what ? Terrorism ?

Absolutely. They have declared war on us. If we can build bridges to nowhere we can declare war on whomever and whatever we please.

and that would help how ?

In a word YES.

Read my quote in the upper part of your own post.

So you think it will intimidate countries who harbor terrorists and make it easier to arrest American traitors ? We already attack terrorists in foreign countries and kill Americans who are on the wrong side.

Forum List

Back