Obey the social contract!!

Are we part of a social contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How is posting on a messageboard part of the social contract?

It is part of a social contract. There is no overarching government-run "The Social Contract." Every human interaction is a social contract.

You sign on to USMB, you agree to abide by its rules, you interact with other people. That's a social contract.

It is part of a social contract. There is no overarching government-run "The Social Contract." Every human interaction is a social contract.

You sign on to USMB, you agree to abide by its rules, you interact with other people. That's a social contract.

*facepalm*

Wow. Well that's a really fucking stupid thing to say. Clearly you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

*facepalm*

Wow. Well that's a really fucking stupid thing to say. Clearly you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

Would you prefer to talk about "mindless hostility"?

Alternatively, what do you have to say about some of the perspectives other posters have presented here?

Or you could start at the beginning and tell us what you think "social contract" means.

Or just troll.

Or you could start at the beginning and tell us what you think "social contract" means.

I could teach you. But I'd have to charge.

So your claim that you started this thread for discussion is as specious as all of your comments in it. Consistent, if nothing else.

However, you've also inadvertently presented another example of a social contract. One which I have the luxury to refuse.

Last edited:
Anyone else care to share their thoughts so we can drown out the troll?

Forum List

Back