Objective Test: Who Are You Prejudiced Against? Or, are you afraid? https://implicit.harvard.edu/

I have a strong preference for white people. Sorry

Nothing wrong with that. Why then are you sorry?
Because I don't hate blacks.
Only an idiot white Democrat would equate a preference for white people as hatred for black people....
Look what Taz said above. That is the problem with whites. And you deny they have hatred towards blacks? Fuck off liar.
He is right, moron.

Smart black people never are properly elevated, and mediocre or even stupid black people in the suburbs are promoted as geniuses.

That doesn't mean the once respectable white intelligentsia has not been reduced to a joke by Democrats though.

Only an idiot white Democrat would equate a preference for white people as hatred for black people....
Only a retarded con can't see how that preference is unfairly hurting black people. And we don't want to FORCE you to hire anyone you don't want. We want you to change your attitude and behavior but good luck getting you to do that on your own.

So that's why we shove interracial couples in your face and gays kissing. We need to desensitize you to your bigoted ways. The more you see two men kissing the easier it will be for you to accept. Hire a couple blacks and work along side them and you realize they don't bite.

Just remember what Denzel said

Malcolm X was an adamant racist against white people nearly his entire life.

The fact that Denzel Washington thinks racism is exclusively a white thing says a lot about how few white friends he actually has.

Both Denzel and Malcolm X are far more racist than the average white person is.

BTW, if you had read my previous post about my "preference" according to this test, you would have clearly seen that my preference is much much more about gender than race(as in pro-female and more or less anti other males).

Only a retarded con can't see how that preference is unfairly hurting black people. And we don't want to FORCE you to hire anyone you don't want. We want you to change your attitude and behavior but good luck getting you to do that on your own.

So that's why we shove interracial couples in your face and gays kissing. We need to desensitize you to your bigoted ways. The more you see two men kissing the easier it will be for you to accept. Hire a couple blacks and work along side them and you realize they don't bite.

The fact that Denzel Washington thinks racism is exclusively a white thing says a lot about how few white friends he actually has.

BTW, if you had read my previous post about my "preference" according to this test, you would have clearly seen that my preference is much much more about gender than race(as in pro-female and more or less anti other males).
That wasn't really Denzel!!! LOL.

That wasn't really Denzel!!! LOL.
I know he has said very similar stuff in the past.

He might as well have said it himself.

2j3mfci.jpg

OP screwed you, he didn't post his results.

I don't care if he does or not. Mine came out like I had imagined it would. Race means nothing to me.

Do you support Affirmative Action?

I don't care if he does or not. Mine came out like I had imagined it would. Race means nothing to me.

You won't like my answer, but I think the best qualified person should get the job, but at the same time businesses need to be made up in a way that represents our society. With that said I don't think the system we have in place works.

You won't like my answer, but I think the best qualified person should get the job, but at the same time businesses need to be made up in a way that represents our society. With that said I don't think the system we have in place works.

Way to contradict yourself.

What's the contradiction?

You can't necessarily have both at the same time.

Do you apply that concept to the NFL, NBA, and MLB?

Why can't you?The only time you can't is if you don't have the right people within the application pool, at what point you just hire the most qualified person.

Of course you don't apply that to sports because there are thousands of attributes that can make one person more suitable than another.

Why can't you?The only time you can't is if you don't have the right people within the application pool, at what point you just hire the most qualified person.

Of course you don't apply that to sports because there are thousands of attributes that can make one person more suitable than another.

You said the two concepts can exist at the same time. That is not necessarily true nor should the latter ever be considered in the process.

You don't apply it to sports because it contradicts your statement about representing society. That's the typical answer for the promoters of social engineering. Good try, hypocrite.

You said the two concepts can exist at the same time. That is not necessarily true nor should the latter ever be considered in the process.

You don't apply it to sports because it contradicts your statement about representing society. That's the typical answer for the promoters of social engineering. Good try, hypocrite.

What-in-the-hell-are-you-talking-about?!?

The two concepts CAN exist at the same time. The best most qualified person should get a job. Period. End of story. However, companies should try to keep a workforce that is similar to society.

It's not like EVERY White person that applies for a job is going to be more qualified, or vice versa for any race. Through attrition and new hires a business CAN work on having a balanced workforce.

No, I don't apply it to sports because in sports the best athletes, who can adapt, give themselves to instruction, and various other factors earn their way to the Pros.

To make a stupid statement like Affirmative Action should be applied to sports is just ridiculous..

The two concepts CAN exist at the same time. The best most qualified person should get a job. Period. End of story. However, companies should try to keep a workforce that is similar to society.

It's not like EVERY White person that applies for a job is going to be more qualified, or vice versa for any race. Through attrition and new hires a business CAN work on having a balanced workforce.

No, I don't apply it to sports because in sports the best athletes, who can adapt, give themselves to instruction, and various other factors earn their way to the Pros.

To make a stupid statement like Affirmative Action should be applied to sports is just ridiculous..

If 95% of the most qualified are white, you can't get something that represents society, as you said, at the same time.

To make an excuse how sports is different is foolish. It's not a problem if blacks are high disproportionate in an area but it's automatically look at as discriminatory if others business don't have them enough black boys or girls.

If through attrition of a white the most qualified to be hired is white, the only way a balance can occur is to hire a black because he/she is black. Then we're back to using race. Guess as long as it benefits blacks that could otherwise not get hired, you're OK.

If 95% of the most qualified are white, you can't get something that represents society, as you said, at the same time.

To make an excuse how sports is different is foolish. It's not a problem if blacks are high disproportionate in an area but it's automatically look at as discriminatory if others business don't have them enough black boys or girls.

If through attrition of a white the most qualified to be hired is white, the only way a balance can occur is to hire a black because he/she is black. Then we're back to using race. Guess as long as it benefits blacks that could otherwise not get hired, you're OK.

*If* I'm stopping there because that is a ridiculous hypothetical. :rolleyes:

Interesting how you call something ridiculous because it made you look foolish. Run when you can't defend what you said. Typical blame the other guy when you make a fool of yourself. I understand. You're not the first one and won't be the last.

Interesting how you call something ridiculous because it made you look foolish. Run when you can't defend what you said. Typical blame the other guy when you make a fool of yourself. I understand. You're not the first one and won't be the last.

No, when you make a statement like 95% of the White applicants are more qualified, it IS a ridiculous statement, and there is no way to debate something as silly as that.

No, when you make a statement like 95% of the White applicants are more qualified, it IS a ridiculous statement, and there is no way to debate something as silly as that.

And there we have it. An excuse in order to push the agenda for forcing businesses to look like society even when it means hiring less qualified blacks.

And there we have it. An excuse in order to push the agenda for forcing businesses to look like society even when it means hiring less qualified blacks.

Wrong. I never said that. You make a ridiculous statements and then you lie about what I said.

Good luck with that. :itsok:

Wrong. I never said that. You make a ridiculous statements and then you lie about what I said.

Good luck with that. :itsok:

You said businesses should reflect society, except when you made excuses with sports because blacks hold a disproportionate advantage.

If a lower than societal percentage of blacks aren't qualified, the only way to have a business reflect society it to take into account race and you said it should be the most qualified.

Admit you're a liar and we can move on. Until then, I'll continue to embarrass your dumb ass, boy.

Forum List

Back