OBOMINATION: Gas Price Record Worsens: 1,245 Days Above $3 a Gallon...

Here, allow me to sum up the Obamabot take on this one...

High Gas Prices under DA BOOOSH = 'BAD, definitely all his fault.'

High Gas Prices under their Dear Leader = 'COOL, definitely not his fault. And he's good friends with Jay-Z and Beyonce. So everything's just fine.'

You're welcome. :)

more nonsense from one of our resident conspiracy theorist. :lmao:

actually, no....

from three months ago:

Trick question: Who had higher gas prices, Obama or Bush? - San Jose Mercury News

presidents don't set gas prices.... multinational corporations do.

just like trashing our environment won't result in more oil for use in this country or lower prices.... again, because multinational corporations set gas prices.

no matter what caribou Barbie tells you.

you idiot. your article uses inflation obama says doesnt exist to make prices seem ALMOST THE SAME; and obamas are still higher

try reading it

It's the same article I linked for you and all you could think of was to inform us how long ago 2012 was. And nobody ever said "inflation doesn't exist".

Fuggin' doofus.

um yes he did leftard; enough to deny seniors a COLA for 3 years i believe

grow a brain-stem

High Gas Prices under their Dear Leader = 'COOL, definitely not his fault. And he's good friends with Jay-Z and Beyonce. So everything's just fine.'

No, actually what I'm saying in that despite the drop in prices during the economic crisis of 2008, the price of gas has not gotten any higher under President Obama than it was under President Bush. Using the price of gas during that crisis as a measure of, well, anything relevant, is disingenuous at best.

There, fix it for you.

Last edited:

No President controls gas prices.

It was the first post I made here and multiple others have told you the same thing, including Mr. H who works in the industry.

Now go back to the line in red and murmur it over and over until it sinks in. Dumbass.

Straw-Man_500.gif

good one dork; too bad you didnt have that neat straw man sign back in the days of bush; when your ilk all over these boards; and in Congress did exactly that; blamed bush for gas prices

you're a drooling hypocrite

actually, no....

from three months ago:

Trick question: Who had higher gas prices, Obama or Bush? - San Jose Mercury News

presidents don't set gas prices.... multinational corporations do.

just like trashing our environment won't result in more oil for use in this country or lower prices.... again, because multinational corporations set gas prices.

no matter what caribou Barbie tells you.

you idiot. your article uses inflation obama says doesnt exist to make prices seem ALMOST THE SAME; and obamas are still higher

try reading it

It's the same article I linked for you and all you could think of was to inform us how long ago 2012 was. And nobody ever said "inflation doesn't exist".

Fuggin' doofus.

you didn't expect anything different from him, did you?

No, actually what I'm saying in that despite the drop in prices during the economic crisis of 2008, the price of gas has not gotten any higher under President Obama that it was under President Bush. Using the price of gas during that crisis as a measure of, well, anything relevant, is disingenuous at best.

There, fix it for you.

no; you're wrong again as usual. gas prices have averaged higher under obama; and for a longer period.
gas prices went a bit higher under Bush; but for a MUCH shorter period.
you are paying MUCH more for gas under obama.
and the post of the idiot here that shows them to be about the same after factoring inflation is disengenuous at best because obama says there is almost zero inflation

No President controls gas prices.

It was the first post I made here and multiple others have told you the same thing, including Mr. H who works in the industry.

Now go back to the line in red and murmur it over and over until it sinks in. Dumbass.

Straw-Man_500.gif

good one dork; too bad you didnt have that neat straw man sign back in the days of bush; when your ilk all over these boards; and in Congress did exactly that; blamed bush for gas prices

you're a drooling hypocrite

And your link to that is ................. where again?

Exactly. Crickets. They've been chirping for days since that question was asked.

Ergo: Strawman.

No, actually what I'm saying in that despite the drop in prices during the economic crisis of 2008, the price of gas has not gotten any higher under President Obama that it was under President Bush. Using the price of gas during that crisis as a measure of, well, anything relevant, is disingenuous at best.

There, fix it for you.

no; you're wrong again as usual. gas prices have averaged higher under obama; and for a longer period.
and the post of the idiot here that shows them to be about the same after factoring inflation is disengenuous at best because obama says there is almost zero inflation

I am compelled to amend: Strawmen.

try reading it

Fuggin' doofus.

um yes he did leftard; enough to deny seniors a COLA for 3 years i believe

grow a brain-stem

Brain stems don't do thinking, dumbass.

Maybe that's your problem -- the wrong tool in the wrong hands.

The Government Says That The Inflation You See Is Just Your

www.zerohedge.com/.../guest-post-dont-worry-–-governmen...

Zero Hedge

Oct 31, 2013 - If you believe that there is high inflation in the United States, you are just imagining ... inflation, but economists, including Janet Yellen, President Obama's ..... I don't think you will answer yes, so let me just say, inflation is NOT

Inflation Everywhere but MSM Says NOT - USAWatchdog.com

usawatchdog.com › Media

Feb 20, 2012 - Prices are rising, but there is no inflation? .... all this all the time, and I did not support Bush, but Obama makes Bush look fiscally responsible.

U.S. Government Says 'No Inflation' As Food Prices Soar ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KowPgFfQtwQ]U.S. Government Says 'No Inflation' As Food Prices Soar - YouTube[/ame]

YouTube

Feb 16, 2014 - U.S. Government Says 'No Inflation' As Food Prices Soar .... Just like they know there's NO ECONOMIC RECOVERY...BTW Obama-scare was NEVER meant to be affordable health coverage for all--it's a way to suck more tax

LOOK LEFTARD; NO FOX!!!!

Video: Food inflation far outstrips gov't calculations « Hot Air

hotair.com/.../video-food-inflation-far-outstrips-govt-calculations...

Hot Air

Feb 17, 2014 - Today's the 5th anniversary of Barack Obama's stimulus bill, as the Boss ..... If the government says there's no inflation, then why isn't the ...

Obama's Hidden Tax – Inflation - Bruce Bialosky - Page full

townhall.com/.../2012/.../obamas_hidden...inflation/.../full

Townhall.com

Oct 1, 2012 - The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 ...

Obama's Hidden Tax – Inflation - Free Republic

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2938580/posts

Free Republic

Oct 1, 2012 - 20 posts - *19 authors
It is Obama's hidden tax and it falls principally on the middle class he tells us he is protecting. The manipulation of the inflation rate certainly ...

There, fix it for you.

Already debunked in post 265. As Dick Clark used to say, "see if you remember this one"...

20120914_020831_gasprez_400.jpg

I understand you need an adult to read this to you so...

The darker red line is gas prices during Bush; the lighter one during O'bama, both expressed in the value of today's dollars. See how they track each other? If you need to find a difference between them you could say that the Bush years had more extreme mood swings.

Therefore at best you and your strawman hacknoids could claim O'bama is depriving us of oil-based soap opera.

Thanks Obama. :mad:

Now, when that mood swings by a factor of 57% in six months, color me concerned. Until then this entire thread is a myth wrapped in an illusion surrounded by a sparkling choclaty coat of bullshit, created by a disingenuous hack. Bon appétit.

Last edited:

There, fix it for you.

Already debunked in post 265. As Dick Clark used to say, "see if you remember this one"...

20120914_020831_gasprez_400.jpg

I understand you need an adult to read this to you so...

The darker red line is gas prices during Bush; the lighter one during O'bama, both expressed in the value of today's dollars. See how they track each other? If you need to find a difference between them you could say that the Bush years had more extreme mood swings.

Therefore at best you and your strawman hacknoids could claim O'bama is depriving us of oil-based soap opera.

Thanks Obama. :mad:

Now, when that mood swings by a factor of 57% in six months, color me concerned. Until then this entire thread is a myth wrapped in an illusion surrounded by a sparkling choclaty coat of bullshit, created by a disingenuous hack. Bon appétit.

your debunking site has already been debunked itself'

ur a JOKE!1

LOL
your chart counts inflation your messiah says doesnt exist

and you asked for proof the obama administration says there's no inflation and i gave you that in droves

you're simply a loser who cant admit he's been bested

Last edited:

Forum List

Back