Observe Carefully the Way Liberals Talk

Didn't CNN just retract a poorly sourced story and fire 3 employees?
They had no choice. They were caught red handed and faced possible legal action for slander. They didn't retract it on their own.
They retracted it. You said you don't see anybody retracting it. I'm sure you can come up with a BS excuse for anything but facts are facts, try sticking to them. This is a nice diversion from the point... remember the many examples I provided of dishonesty from the the right? Just say shit stinks on both sides and we can call it a day. Everybody knows its true.
Read my post again. They didn't retract it on their own, they were forced to. That doesn't make them honest, as you are trying to indicate.
Who forced them? So fox retracted as a courtesy to grieving parents and CNN was forced... dude you got spin oozing out of your eyeballs. What say you about Brets story during the election?

Since liberals, especially media and Democrat politicians, have their own assumptions (which aren’t always the same as conservatives), one should be careful to not accept all the premises. Liberals often talk fast, and ramble on in discussions, stating things as fact, which are highly debateable.

Also, they often use words that don’t accurately describe what they’re talking about. One example is on today’s broadcast of PBS NewsHour, where Judy Woodruff asked the British Defense Sect. about how to deal with “extremism”

By the words leading up to this, it was clear that they were talking about ISLAMIC JIHAD (AKA Radical Muslim terrorism). But heaven forbid that a liberal would ever risk offending a demographic group, by calling them by their name. Apparently, Obama may be out of office, but his goofiness still prevails. It really would help if liberals would encompass reality in their speech, instead of dancing around it.

In another example in the same show, , David Brooks of the New York Times, mentioned >> “the issue of Russian meddling” (as he put it). Mmmm. Excuse me. “Meddling” ? I don’t think so. There hasn’t been a single iota of evidence that there has been any “meddling” in the 2016 election, as they were discussing, so no David, I don’t think you get to call it an “issue” (when there flat out, IS NO ISSUE). Just because some organized group of people decide they’re going to shout and stamp their feet, that doesn’t mean you have an issue. Liberals speak of “Russian meddling” as if it were a forgone conclusion.

They also speak of discrimination as if this was 1955, when actually racial discrimination, since 1961, has largely been against white people in affirmative action. They also speak of gun-free zones as if these were protecting people, despite repeated examples of exactly the opposite of that.

When liberals talk, Americans (including other liberals) should always be on guard to say >> “Wait a minute! You can’t say that.”
Hate to break this to you but conservatives do the same thing... it's called partisanship and both sides are riddled with dishonest spin. Both sides also have honest actors. Would be great if our public would reward honesty instead of feeding the drama queens
Can you give us an example of conservatives doing that?
I watch Fox News and listen to conservative radio programs like Levins show all the time and I hear so much of the same dishonest spin coming from that side. Do I really need to dig through old tape to find examples for you. Can you not recognize that it's going on? I can use some obvious examples with the birthed attacks on obama to the Seth Rich conspiracy.
Or just listen to how the Republicans dodge and spin the health care debates..

The partisans are always spinning and extreme garbage is always being slung from both sides

After I woke up, I totally shunned rightwing radio but Barrypuppet's birth certificate was a fraud. He may very well have been born in Hawaii but the certificate of live birth presented to the public was a fraudulent document. Seth Rich was indeed the source of the leaked e-mails and we have Craig Murray, former UK ambassador that has said as much because he got the the thumb drive from Rich. I don't believe anything the neocons say either but it doesn't change what is.
I like you Dale, you believe all the conspiracy theories are true... Always keeping it interesting!

More opinions. Show us examples of Fox knowingly running fake news stories. It should be easy since it's so common.
Fox and Hannity did it with the Rich story... Fox had to retract after being asked to by the Rich family... Brett Bair had a whooper during the election when he reported that Comey had indictable evidence on Clinton

Fox News apologizes for falsely reporting that Clinton faces indictment

How far are you going to go with this? I can give examples all day
FOX's file: | PunditFact
Statements and opinions with no details (just claims) from a liberal site. You're failing big time, buddy.
Actual quotes dude... Are you now claiming that they are false because they are posted on a "liberal" website? haha, if you don't believe them then look them up and show that they are wrong... you can't do that. Game over
Those quotes were opinions. They were not reported as a news story and calling them false is an opinion as well. Game over.
My quotes are just as "opinionated" as they ones you are trying to demonize the left with from post #4. You still aren't addressing the Bret Biaer story...

Since liberals, especially media and Democrat politicians, have their own assumptions (which aren’t always the same as conservatives), one should be careful to not accept all the premises. Liberals often talk fast, and ramble on in discussions, stating things as fact, which are highly debateable.

Also, they often use words that don’t accurately describe what they’re talking about. One example is on today’s broadcast of PBS NewsHour, where Judy Woodruff asked the British Defense Sect. about how to deal with “extremism”

By the words leading up to this, it was clear that they were talking about ISLAMIC JIHAD (AKA Radical Muslim terrorism). But heaven forbid that a liberal would ever risk offending a demographic group, by calling them by their name. Apparently, Obama may be out of office, but his goofiness still prevails. It really would help if liberals would encompass reality in their speech, instead of dancing around it.

In another example in the same show, , David Brooks of the New York Times, mentioned >> “the issue of Russian meddling” (as he put it). Mmmm. Excuse me. “Meddling” ? I don’t think so. There hasn’t been a single iota of evidence that there has been any “meddling” in the 2016 election, as they were discussing, so no David, I don’t think you get to call it an “issue” (when there flat out, IS NO ISSUE). Just because some organized group of people decide they’re going to shout and stamp their feet, that doesn’t mean you have an issue. Liberals speak of “Russian meddling” as if it were a forgone conclusion.

They also speak of discrimination as if this was 1955, when actually racial discrimination, since 1961, has largely been against white people in affirmative action. They also speak of gun-free zones as if these were protecting people, despite repeated examples of exactly the opposite of that.

When liberals talk, Americans (including other liberals) should always be on guard to say >> “Wait a minute! You can’t say that.”
Hate to break this to you but conservatives do the same thing... it's called partisanship and both sides are riddled with dishonest spin. Both sides also have honest actors. Would be great if our public would reward honesty instead of feeding the drama queens
I watch Fox News and listen to conservative radio programs like Levins show all the time and I hear so much of the same dishonest spin coming from that side. Do I really need to dig through old tape to find examples for you. Can you not recognize that it's going on? I can use some obvious examples with the birthed attacks on obama to the Seth Rich conspiracy.

The partisans are always spinning and extreme garbage is always being slung from both sides

After I woke up, I totally shunned rightwing radio but Barrypuppet's birth certificate was a fraud. He may very well have been born in Hawaii but the certificate of live birth presented to the public was a fraudulent document. Seth Rich was indeed the source of the leaked e-mails and we have Craig Murray, former UK ambassador that has said as much because he got the the thumb drive from Rich. I don't believe anything the neocons say either but it doesn't change what is.
I like you Dale, you believe all the conspiracy theories are true... Always keeping it interesting!

I like you as well. You keep it real and I respect you as much as any poster here even though I rarely agree with you. You make very salient points and you know how to debate. Not everything is a conspiracy but the ones that I speak about I can make a convincing case for. Bear in mind that I have just as much disdain for the repub party as I do the dem party. We are in some deep shit and people don't even know.

Hell, I am not sure if Trump is legit or not and I have been critical of him. The bombing in Syria was bullshit and I called him out on it not only here but on twitter. When I feel that he has crossed the line and has become another Deep State puppet? I will be very adamant about pointing it out. I might end up losing a lot of support of those that like what I post but I am about the truth regardless of how ugly it may be. I have found that the truth is the least popular thing there is.

I like you as well. You keep it real and I respect you as much as any poster here even though I rarely agree with you. You make very salient points and you know how to debate. Not everything is a conspiracy but the ones that I speak about I can make a convincing case for. Bear in mind that I have just as much disdain for the repub party as I do the dem party. We are in some deep shit and people don't even know.

Hell, I am not sure if Trump is legit or not and I have been critical of him. The bombing in Syria was bullshit and I called him out on it not only here but on twitter. When I feel that he has crossed the line and has become another Deep State puppet? I will be very adamant about pointing it out. I might end up losing a lot of support of those that like what I post but I am about the truth regardless of how ugly it may be. I have found that the truth is the least popular thing there is.
Thats for sure. We all have our own truth and I can respect that to a certain degree, but what frustrates me is when people argue based on partisan rhetoric and not informed intellect. We have a tremendous problem with misinformation in this world so it is understandable that people draw different conclusions based on the information they are exposed to and the information the choose to believe. Thats is why healthy debate, scrutiny, and objectivity are important. I respect honesty the pursuit of truth... I know we don't often agree with each other but keep up the good fight.

Not really. The truth is very popular with those who know it and speak it.

You, Dale, for all of your faults, actually believe what you post. You are a fruitcake, but you don't purposefully pass on bullshit.

FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Trump talks about obstructions, from the media to Democrats, with Judge Jeanine Pirro

Judge Jeanine?

See: Broadcasting Regulator Finds Fox News Guilty of Misleading Audience

Fox and Hannity did it with the Rich story... Fox had to retract after being asked to by the Rich family... Brett Bair had a whooper during the election when he reported that Comey had indictable evidence on Clinton

Fox News apologizes for falsely reporting that Clinton faces indictment

How far are you going to go with this? I can give examples all day
FOX's file: | PunditFact
Statements and opinions with no details (just claims) from a liberal site. You're failing big time, buddy.
Actual quotes dude... Are you now claiming that they are false because they are posted on a "liberal" website? haha, if you don't believe them then look them up and show that they are wrong... you can't do that. Game over
Those quotes were opinions. They were not reported as a news story and calling them false is an opinion as well. Game over.
My quotes are just as "opinionated" as they ones you are trying to demonize the left with from post #4. You still aren't addressing the Bret Biaer story...
Post the video of his story (him, not somebody's version) and I'll address it.

Thats for sure. We all have our own truth and I can respect that to a certain degree, but what frustrates me is when people argue based on partisan rhetoric and not informed intellect. We have a tremendous problem with misinformation in this world so it is understandable that people draw different conclusions based on the information they are exposed to and the information the choose to believe. Thats is why healthy debate, scrutiny, and objectivity are important. I respect honesty the pursuit of truth... I know we don't often agree with each other but keep up the good fight.

We've got two completely different stories coming out of the Trump-Putin meeting. The truth exists. Has it been told?

Post the video of his story (him, not somebody's version) and I'll address it.
You can jump to 1:50 if you want to hear him say it. The story was false and he retracted it the next day. Google Bret Baier retraction if you want to see it from whatever crazy source your use for news. Can we stop playing games now? I didn't nitpick all the left wing "fake news" claims you made... it is there, not nearly as much as yall imply, but it happens. It also happens on the Right, with networks like Fox... Mostly with the pundits during opinion talks which is where the CNN fake news claim is coming from as well... But it also happens with their reporters like Bret. Just admit it so we can move on to a real conversation.

Yeah, I agree with that....too much partisanship and I need to point it out better when the right does it as well. People are so dug in. I know because I used to be that way myself. I spent thousands of hours on the blogisphere defending the neocons and that POS Bush crime family....the stench of that era remains with me to this day. The name of the game is "divide and conquer" and until we figure that out? We are going to be at each other's throats while the puppetmasters pulling the strings laugh and drain us dry. If everyone could see that and try to find common ground, we would see that our differences are not so big of a chasm that can't be breached. They still need our compliance but not for much longer with the robotic age coming upon us and believe me when I say this....they have been preparing and working hard to fight us should their "property" ever decide to revolt. They have exotic weapons that would blow your mind.

We've got two completely different stories coming out of the Trump-Putin meeting. The truth exists. Has it been told?
Of course not... The only way to get the truth is go see the transcript, which isn't going to happen. I don't really care to be honest. I'm fine with meetings like that being private, it is way easier to get things done. I don't believe that Trump pressed Putin on the hacking though. They probably spoke about it and the issues it is causing but Trump is going to try to dismiss that in the public eye as much as he can because it makes him look bad.

Last edited:

Yeah, I agree with that....too much partisanship and I need to point it out better when the right does it as well. People are so dug in. I know because I used to be that way myself. I spent thousands of hours on the blogisphere defending the neocons and that POS Bush crime family....the stench of that era remains with me to this day. The name of the game is "divide and conquer" and until we figure that out? We are going to be at each other's throats while the puppetmasters pulling the strings laugh and drain us dry. If everyone could see that and try to find common ground, we would see that our differences are not so big of a chasm that can't be breached. They still need our compliance but not for much longer with the robotic age coming upon us and believe me when I say this....they have been preparing and working hard to fight us should their "property" ever decide to revolt. They have exotic weapons that would blow your mind.
Puppet masters is a great word to describe them. I often feel like most people that talk politics are acting like puppets. It is a dirty feeling knowing that many of these politicians are just playing us. I get involved in these pointless arguments like I'm doing with SJ right now and it is only feeding their objective to "Divide and conquer"... I don't like being a part of that yet I do it. I must be bored. :)

Puppet masters is a great word to describe them. I often feel like most people that talk politics are acting like puppets. It is a dirty feeling knowing that many of these politicians are just playing us. I get involved in these pointless arguments like I'm doing with SJ right now and it is only feeding their objective to "Divide and conquer"... I don't like being a part of that yet I do it. I must be bored. :)

It's easy to call every person who argues a position a mindless partisan. Too easy.

After I had my epiphany, I ran the gamut of emotions...sadness, utter depression, feelings of hopelessness and then the best thing that ever happened to me did...I got pissed off and I became determined and a fire was lit under my ass. I put my TV on the curb with a note that said "Works, Don't Want It" and I started reading, downloading PDF files of books, I started listening to documentaries and lectures of accredited researchers and while I will admit that it took a good 6 months of solid reading and research to throw off the programming? I did it....it was so ingrained in me. I totally stopped posting anywhere for almost two years. When I did come back, it was to reveal the truth and history about the Federal Reserve (which is the true power behind the political scene) and the ones that own it and how they also control the IMF, BIS and World Bank...how this fiat currency actually works. I read John Perkins work of "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" and he is definitely leans to the left but not in bad way that he was socialist...but the deal was that he was in the game and he took a big risk on coming out. That book played a HUGE part in helping me connect the dots. If you want to watch the best documentary ever done that so saliently describes the past 80 plus years, watch "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....it is free on youtube. I have watched it 14 times and the reason I did was because there was so much information to digest and because it is so compelling, I would get engrossed and forget to jot down notes. IMHO it is the best history lesson there is.

I don't give a shit if you lean left (or if some lean right) because if you have a good heart? We share a kinship. Hell, on some things I lean left ....I lean right on other things but what I do have in my heart is a desire to help my fellow man because they have no clue as to what has been done to them or how they have been lied to.Don't feel bad about getting caught up in the game and defending what you believe because I have done it myself when my whole motive was to share what I have learned by the heavy lifting I have done by those that did the heavy lifting for me. Some habits are hard to break. I know that when I am attacked for posting the things I do (sometimes by both the left and the right) I go into "defense mode" as well. Good on ya.

It's easy to call every person who argues a position a mindless partisan. Too easy.
I don't do that with every person... There are people like Dale and P@triot and others who I disagree with on many issues but I don't call them mindless partisans. There are also many like S.J. and PoliticalChic that can't seem to acknowledge any opposing points of view and default back to partisan attacks when proven wrong. People like that I consider mindless partisan and there are many on both sides... But not everybody.

I don't do that with every person... There are people like Dale and P@triot and others who I disagree with on many issues but I don't call them mindless partisans. There are also many like S.J. and PoliticalChic that can't seem to acknowledge any opposing points of view and default back to partisan attacks when proven wrong. People like that I consider mindless partisan and there are many on both sides... But not everybody.

Yeah. Both sides. Equally.

After I had my epiphany, I ran the gamut of emotions...sadness, utter depression, feelings of hopelessness and then the best thing that ever happened to me did...I got pissed off and I became determined and a fire was lit under my ass. I put my TV on the curb with a note that said "Works, Don't Want It" and I started reading, downloading PDF files of books, I started listening to documentaries and lectures of accredited researchers and while I will admit that it took a good 6 months of solid reading and research to throw off the programming? I did it....it was so ingrained in me. I totally stopped posting anywhere for almost two years. When I did come back, it was to reveal the truth and history about the Federal Reserve (which is the true power behind the political scene) and the ones that own it and how they also control the IMF, BIS and World Bank...how this fiat currency actually works. I read John Perkins work of "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" and he is definitely leans to the left but not in bad way that he was socialist...but the deal was that he was in the game and he took a big risk on coming out. That book played a HUGE part in helping me connect the dots. If you want to watch the best documentary ever done that so saliently describes the past 80 plus years, watch "JFK To 9/11....Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....it is free on youtube. I have watched it 14 times and the reason I did was because there was so much information to digest and because it is so compelling, I would get engrossed and forget to jot down notes. IMHO it is the best history lesson there is.

I don't give a shit if you lean left (or if some lean right) because if you have a good heart? We share a kinship. Hell, on some things I lean left ....I lean right on other things but what I do have in my heart is a desire to help my fellow man because they have no clue as to what has been done to them or how they have been lied to.Don't feel bad about getting caught up in the game and defending what you believe because I have done it myself when my whole motive was to share what I have learned by the heavy lifting I have done by those that did the heavy lifting for me. Some habits are hard to break. I know that when I am attacked for posting the things I do (sometimes by both the left and the right) I go into "defense mode" as well. Good on ya.
I change that rating from informative to winner because of that last paragraph... very well said. That good hearted kinship that most of use share, the human side of us that is going to help somebody when they fall down or give somebody a hug when they are crying or stand up for somebody who is being taken advantage of, I think most of us possess that and want a government that reflects that. Now we all have different ideas on how to get there, but we gotta stop demonizing everybody with a different opinion. We have to remember that kinship and common goal that we all share and the fact that in the end we are all Americans and on the same side. I think somewhere in the noise that has gotten lost and one of my biggest fears about our future is that we wont be able to get it back.

You agreed with this, Slade3200 ?

It is so easy to get caught up in the game of partisan politics. I am a big part of a FB page that is trying to wake people up to the world wide pedophile ring that the elites are involved in and we have thousands of members that bring incredibly great source material to the forefront and then all of the sudden we started getting links that the "liberals were supporting the normalization of pedophilia" shit when we had left-leaning and REAL liberals in this fight with us and I went off on them and told them to look up the "Franklin Scandal" and it was a Republican scam where they were pulling kids out of Boystown Nebraska and pimping them out to politicians from both sides in order to compromise them...some of the people there certainly didn't like that being pointed out... but fuck'em....if they are not about truth then they are in the wrong forum.

Forum List

Back