Observe Carefully the Way Liberals Talk

Yeah. Both sides. Equally.

It is so easy to get caught up in the game of partisan politics. I am a big part of a FB page that is trying to wake people up to the world wide pedophile ring that the elites are involved in and we have thousands of members that bring incredibly great source material to the forefront and then all of the sudden we started getting links that the "liberals were supporting the normalization of pedophilia" shit when we had left-leaning and REAL liberals in this fight with us and I went off on them and told them to look up the "Franklin Scandal" and it was a Republican scam where they were pulling kids out of Boystown Nebraska and pimping them out to politicians from both sides in order to compromise them...some of the people there certainly didn't like that being pointed out... but fuck'em....if they are not about truth then they are in the wrong forum.
and THIS is why I love Dale Smith !!! I don't know if any of it is true, it sounds fucking nuts, but sick shit happens all the time, look at the Catholic church... anything is possible.

Yeah, it sounds fucking nuts but it's true....this is one rabbit hole that I often wish that I had never gone down. I did the research and reading of the compromised British parliament and the revelations of BBC celeb Jimmy Savile that was procuring young people to British politicians and this goes all the way to the House of Windsor and the Vatican. The third most powerful man at the Vatican was just released of his duties because of his involvement in the world wide child trafficking scam. This is real and it's heartbreaking to me to even have to talk about something so vile and disgusting that most will avoid. Former PM Edward Heath was a big time pedophile and that has just recently come out. I have seen enough evidence to know that Presidents Nixon, Ford and George H Bush were pedophiles with the last two being "handlers" in the CIA MK-Ultra program that still exists to this day that uses trauma based mind control techniques discovered by the Nazis during WWII. Like I said, it's a big time rabbit hole. I know I just dropped a big time load of mind blowing info on ya but I can come to no other conclusion regardless of how hard I fought to even fathom it.
Sometimes I feel like ignorance is bliss... I'm sure you can relate. Certain things are hard to erase once exposed to them.

Agreed, I tell my brother all the time that he is fortunate to not know a damn thing about any of it. I can't unsee/unlearn any of the things I've seen. The thing is that nobody is hiding any of it. That's probably why most have no idea. Now when I watch movies I always see it, they are so brazen that they TELL us what's coming. The clip I always use is from the "Long Kiss Goodnight" filmed in 1996...a CIA officer says that they are planning to kill 4000 American's and blame the Muslim's. In 1996!!!!!

Yep, predictive programming.........condition the masses.

I don't do that with every person... There are people like Dale and P@triot and others who I disagree with on many issues but I don't call them mindless partisans. There are also many like S.J. and PoliticalChic that can't seem to acknowledge any opposing points of view and default back to partisan attacks when proven wrong. People like that I consider mindless partisan and there are many on both sides... But not everybody.

It is so easy to get caught up in the game of partisan politics. I am a big part of a FB page that is trying to wake people up to the world wide pedophile ring that the elites are involved in and we have thousands of members that bring incredibly great source material to the forefront and then all of the sudden we started getting links that the "liberals were supporting the normalization of pedophilia" shit when we had left-leaning and REAL liberals in this fight with us and I went off on them and told them to look up the "Franklin Scandal" and it was a Republican scam where they were pulling kids out of Boystown Nebraska and pimping them out to politicians from both sides in order to compromise them...some of the people there certainly didn't like that being pointed out... but fuck'em....if they are not about truth then they are in the wrong forum.
and THIS is why I love Dale Smith !!! I don't know if any of it is true, it sounds fucking nuts, but sick shit happens all the time, look at the Catholic church... anything is possible.

Yeah, it sounds fucking nuts but it's true....this is one rabbit hole that I often wish that I had never gone down. I did the research and reading of the compromised British parliament and the revelations of BBC celeb Jimmy Savile that was procuring young people to British politicians and this goes all the way to the House of Windsor and the Vatican. The third most powerful man at the Vatican was just released of his duties because of his involvement in the world wide child trafficking scam. This is real and it's heartbreaking to me to even have to talk about something so vile and disgusting that most will avoid. Former PM Edward Heath was a big time pedophile and that has just recently come out. I have seen enough evidence to know that Presidents Nixon, Ford and George H Bush were pedophiles with the last two being "handlers" in the CIA MK-Ultra program that still exists to this day that uses trauma based mind control techniques discovered by the Nazis during WWII. Like I said, it's a big time rabbit hole. I know I just dropped a big time load of mind blowing info on ya but I can come to no other conclusion regardless of how hard I fought to even fathom it.
Sometimes I feel like ignorance is bliss... I'm sure you can relate. Certain things are hard to erase once exposed to them.

You think it is possible that Nixon, Ford and GHW Bush were all pedophiles?

You agreed with this, Slade3200 ?
Yeah, I think both sides are equally at fault and responsible for playing the partisan spin game. Its dishonest and destructive and they should be held accountable.

That's too easy. Why would someone who thinks independent thought is important accept such an easy explanation for how things are?
We haven't even breached an explanation. We just made a very generalized statement that says that everybody plays a role. Both sides of the political aisle are responsible. It surprises me when I hear so many on this board that seem to sincerely think that ALL the problems that exists are because of Libtards or Conservadongs or whatever yall call each other.

You misunderstood. I facetiously stated that both sides are equally responsible. You agreed. That is off the mark. Neither side is innocent. But one absolutely has more mindless partisans and is responsible for most of the bullshit. Throwing your arms up and claiming that both sides are the same is lazy.

No, partisanship is a two way street with equal traffic....no one side has a monopoly.

You agreed with this, Slade3200 ?
Yeah, I think both sides are equally at fault and responsible for playing the partisan spin game. Its dishonest and destructive and they should be held accountable.

That's too easy. Why would someone who thinks independent thought is important accept such an easy explanation for how things are?
We haven't even breached an explanation. We just made a very generalized statement that says that everybody plays a role. Both sides of the political aisle are responsible. It surprises me when I hear so many on this board that seem to sincerely think that ALL the problems that exists are because of Libtards or Conservadongs or whatever yall call each other.

You misunderstood. I facetiously stated that both sides are equally responsible. You agreed. That is off the mark. Neither side is innocent. But one absolutely has more mindless partisans and is responsible for most of the bullshit. Throwing your arms up and claiming that both sides are the same is lazy.

No, partisanship is a two way street with equal traffic....no one side has a monopoly.
Partisanship? Yes. Mindless partisanship? Nope.

I think it's possible that everyone since JFK has been one, and even he was a sex addict.

I think it's possible that everyone since JFK has been one, and even he was a sex addict.

You do, huh? Anything is possible, right?

Absolutely correct, the Right/Left, Pub/Dem paradigm is simply a construct used for two things, entertainment and division. There are equal numbers of kooks on both sides.

Educate yourself. (shrugs) Or not, I don't really care. Billy boy was a frequent flyer with Epstein.

Demorats lambast Trump for grabbing and groping like Kennedy (2) and Clinton did. Go figure.

Educate yourself. (shrugs) Or not, I don't really care. Billy boy was a frequent flyer with Epstein.

Educate US with some validation vs. the specious bullshit that lies between your ears.

Most definitely and beyond the shadow of a doubt in my mind....GH Bush had a penchant for little black boys. What I learned about Bush came from numerous sources. Ford, when he was governor in Michigan was involved in pedo porn and even helped procure child victims for the CIA MK-Ultra program. Cathy O'Brien named names in her book "The Tranceformation Of America" and when she and others pushed for a congressional investigation into the MK-Ultra trauma based mind control program of the CIA ( revealed during the Church Committee hearings) it was refused because it fell under the catch all "National Security" .

Absolutely correct, the Right/Left, Pub/Dem paradigm is simply a construct used for two things, entertainment and division. There are equal numbers of kooks on both sides.

Nope. Not even close.

Most definitely and beyond the shadow of a doubt in my mind....GH Bush had a penchant for little black boys. What I learned about Bush came from numerous sources. Ford, when he was governor in Michigan was involved in pedo porn and even helped procure child victims for the CIA MK-Ultra program. Cathy O'Brien named names in her book "The Tranceformation Of America" and when she and others pushed for a congressional investigation into the MK-Ultra trauma based mind control program of the CIA during the Church Committee hearings, it was refused because it feel under the catch all "National Security" .

Glad god brought you clarity.

Educate US with some validation vs. the specious bullshit that lies between your ears.

Why? You're just a lazy kid who couldn't see the truth if it bit you in the ass. I won't do the work for you but I can get you started.

Start in 1913 and work your way forward. Look at the money trail from then up to now. If not, pound sand you're lazy.

Nope. Not even close.

Says an abject uninformed partisan ;)

Why? You're just a lazy kid who couldn't see the truth if it bit you in the ass. I won't do the work for you but I can get you started.

Start in 1913 and work your way forward. Look at the money trail from then up to now. If not, pound sand you're lazy.

Again, you are only siting what lies between your ears. I back up what I post, not what you post. You are the lazy one.

Meeting folks like you that are "awake" totally energizes and inspires me. There are quite a few here that are and speaking out here lately. Good job!

Again, you are only siting what lies between your ears. I back up what I post, not what you post. You are the lazy one.

Doc knows of what he speaks.....go back through what he has posted here on this thread. He has given you plenty of breadcrumbs.

Nobody did the work for me kid, I won't do it for you. You're just another lazy, uneducated human being living a lie. I am very comfy in your ignorance.

Forum List

Back