Obvious Global Warming

People say look at the weather in New York, in Mid West! No Global Warming!

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

Actually it's something like 4C higher in the Arctic circle and northward.

And so?

View attachment 169673
Very stupid. For the last 6000 years, the earth has been cooling, as expected by the Milankovic Cycles. Until the start of the industrial revolution. Then the temperatures began to climb. And the steepness of the curve of that climb is increasing. Even on a 38 year scale.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_December_2017_v6.jpg

Good! Good! And 1979 was 6,000 years ago? Seems more like 8,000! I really hope you are right. I hope the planet's climate IS spiraling from a few decades of the waste output from what amounts to a film of microbe bacteria on the surface of a bowling ball. People are so insignificant that do you know how close in to the Earth you need to zoom before you can even see people walking the streets? All I know is that if I go, you go, and it is one sure way of hitting the Climate Reset on the billions of assholes who pollute this planet so that Earth can get back to more important things, meantime I will enjoy the warmer weather.

What your map shows is that if we take the North American Cold Trough and spread it out everywhere else, it would bring all the other places back down to normal! The only unusual thing here is that for now, all the cold air is too concentrated in one spot.
No it doesn't show that at all lol. Since if you actually did that you'd notice that the average temperature is now about 1C higher than it was in 1850s.

And so?

View attachment 169673
And so your graph ignores the part where the climate forcing factors such as CO2, and Methane have shot through the roof.

Hey, have you ever realized in all their C02-absorbing plant studies they never include grass?

Know why? Grass filters C02 @ 450% of the highest plant they list.

So yeah, a grass field of 5 acres with 5 bovines on it filters 400%+ more CO2 and methane than the cows produce.

Plus, we get beef!

Global warming was a scam to pick taxpayer's pockets. That is all.
Stupid fuck, have you ever realized that they measure the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, not where it comes from or where it is going.

co2_data_mlo.png

While grass may absorb a lot of CO2 while growing, it is making zero difference in the amount that is continually increasing due to the use of fossil fuels.

Hey Stupid Fuck, let me take your chart above and re-chart the data to SAY THE EXACT SAME THING, but presented a bit differently. The exact same data now, except instead of the CO2 spiraling out of control racing upward, it is practically unchanged, a mere 80 parts per million, a change of only 0.0008%. Funny that NOAA chose to present it YOUR way though. I guess it's all in what you want people to take from your data.

co2 data new 2.jpg

And of course, being the scientist I am, I know even this is not conclusive proof of anything! For all I know, the altitude of Mauna Loa corresponds to some acute or chronic layer of CO2 concentration! Maybe locally, maybe globally, so before I can draw any conclusions, I would need to take samples at ground level, higher up and other places to see if this data represents the NORM or a FLUKE.

Hey Dip Shit....

Pumped Storage uses more energy than

what it produces, it's only good for producing

more revenue by selling more electricity at peak demand

when electricity prices are at their highest.....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

The ignorance is all yours....

Pumped-storage hydroelectricity - Wikipedia
You fool...your link literally confirms every word he said...you never read a word of it, obviously.

You are the fool....

Read it again dumb ass...

Although the losses of the pumping process makes the plant a net consumer of energy overall, the system increases revenue by selling more electricity during periods of peak demand, when electricity prices are highest.
God, but you are a stupid asshole. If they did not have the pumped storage, they would have to build another generating plant to take care of peak demand. Far more expensive than the storage.

You are one stupid asshole.....

I am amazed you brain can generate enough power

for you to take a shit....

The bottom line is it's not an efficient

means of producing power dip shit....

You can bet their little windmills and solar cells aren't keeping them warm tonight. Those good old coal-fired electrical plants are going full-tilt. As well as wood-fired stoves, and propane gas furnaces.
Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

Hey Dip Shit....

Such ignorance, pumped storage simply stores the energy that was produced elsewhere at peak production. It's only as expensive as the watts extracted at the total cost used to store those watts

Where did you go Dip Shit?
I wanted to talk more science....
Fella, you ain't got the where with all between your ears to do that. Here, learn something.

Changing Sun, Changing Climate

You are just another liberal dip shit

without a clue.........

Man made climate change is bull shit...

Just like all your fake news...

Nonsense.

DOE says the cheapest form of power to build now is Wind followed by Solar. And with Pumped Storage you solve the problem of availability.

Hey Dip Shit....

Fella, you ain't got the where with all between your ears to do that. Here, learn something.

without a clue.........

What's your evidence that says Global Warming isn't man made and isn't happening?

And so?

View attachment 169673
And so your graph ignores the part where the climate forcing factors such as CO2, and Methane have shot through the roof.

Hey, have you ever realized in all their C02-absorbing plant studies they never include grass?

Know why? Grass filters C02 @ 450% of the highest plant they list.

So yeah, a grass field of 5 acres with 5 bovines on it filters 400%+ more CO2 and methane than the cows produce.

Plus, we get beef!

Global warming was a scam to pick taxpayer's pockets. That is all.
Stupid fuck, have you ever realized that they measure the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, not where it comes from or where it is going.

co2_data_mlo.png

While grass may absorb a lot of CO2 while growing, it is making zero difference in the amount that is continually increasing due to the use of fossil fuels.

Hey Stupid Fuck, let me take your chart above and re-chart the data to SAY THE EXACT SAME THING, but presented a bit differently. The exact same data now, except instead of the CO2 spiraling out of control racing upward, it is practically unchanged, a mere 80 parts per million, a change of only 0.0008%. Funny that NOAA chose to present it YOUR way though. I guess it's all in what you want people to take from your data.

View attachment 169737

And of course, being the scientist I am, I know even this is not conclusive proof of anything! For all I know, the altitude of Mauna Loa corresponds to some acute or chronic layer of CO2 concentration! Maybe locally, maybe globally, so before I can draw any conclusions, I would need to take samples at ground level, higher up and other places to see if this data represents the NORM or a FLUKE.
For all you know? Which isn't much? LOL!

The Mauna Loa observatory is selected because of its stable conditions and representative concentrations of the gasses in the atmosphere.

Also, NOAA presents the graph the way it does because 450ppm is the "x2" doubling mark of CO2 since the Industrial revolution.

We measure the increase of CO2 by that doubling, which adds 4Watts to the system.

No one cares that it's only 0.00008% of the total gasses, because it's not about the total, it's about what effect it has.

Hey Dip Shit....

without a clue.........

What's your evidence that says Global Warming isn't man made and isn't happening?

Your faked data.........

without a clue.........

Your faked data.........
Nothing about it is fake.

I don't know what all this talk is about cold weather. It is 77 degrees right now at 3:20 Pm here in Tucson. All this cold weather crap is just fake news with fudged data by Fox with an agenda to add to their base of conspiracy nuts....;)

Here's the Temperature anomaly (which shows the current temperature deviating from the average).

The only place super cold, are those places, the rest of the Northern Hemisphere is much hotter than average winters:

Climate Reanalyzer

You do realize that the data product from "climate reanalysis" is NOT actual weather station readings and notoriously wrong I hope. It's a form of global "spatial fitting" that ASSIGNS temperatures forwards and backwards in time to areas SPARSELY covered by actual readings.

Last time I had the "climate reanalyzer" shoved in my face -- I pulled up ACTUAL READINGS at weather stations in Siberia that were 4 to 6DegC BELOW the pretty colored graphical product. Produces whatever the "model run" is set to produce with initial conditions and assumptions.
This reanalysis in the OP is for one day of temp anomalies and uses mountains of data available since the use of satellites started in 1979. It's very accurate.

Last edited:

Climate Reanalyzer

Ok. I'll get Uncle Trump on the phone and ask him to re-join the Paris Climate Accord and shut down the Keystone Pipeline.

Only kidding :lmao:
Oil Price is ^^^UP 50%^^^ since Trump was elected!

Nothing to do with Trump. Obama sold off a large portion of our strategic oil reserves when he was in office and in case you missed it, we are in the grip of some pretty cold weather right now. Being threatened with a nuclear attack from a certain North Korean shithead might have something to do with it too.

Oil prices up on geopolitical risk and inventory declines

Ah, the good things that happen are all Trump, the bad things are someone else.

Yeah, I've had asshole bosses like that before.

You mean like everything good was Obama everything bad was Bush?

Where have we heard that before?

I said it wasn't an efficient means of

producing power dumb ass....
Yes I know, crybaby. And that was a stupid response, as it appears that everyone on the planet except for you understands that it is not used for producing power at all!

And when this happened 2 billion years ago, whose fault was it? Why is it man caused now
Wait a minute....so you have the nerve even to comment in this topic, despite the apparent fact that you have not lifted a finger to learn a single thing about it? Embarrassing.

Yes. I see it now. It is colder at the north and south poles and warmer along the equator. Yes. Who woulda thunk. That could be a problem
Hahaha....oh man...you dont even know what a temperature anomaly is, do you? How can you even pretend to have an opinion on any of this? Might as well ask a retarded ferret for his opinions on quantum theory.

Climate Reanalyzer

Ok. I'll get Uncle Trump on the phone and ask him to re-join the Paris Climate Accord and shut down the Keystone Pipeline.

Only kidding :lmao:
Oil Price is ^^^UP 50%^^^ since Trump was elected!

Nothing to do with Trump. Obama sold off a large portion of our strategic oil reserves when he was in office and in case you missed it, we are in the grip of some pretty cold weather right now. Being threatened with a nuclear attack from a certain North Korean shithead might have something to do with it too.

Oil prices up on geopolitical risk and inventory declines

Ah, the good things that happen are all Trump, the bad things are someone else.

Yeah, I've had asshole bosses like that before.

You mean like everything good was Obama everything bad was Bush?

Where have we heard that before?

No, I clearly didn't say that.

But Obama was a politician and tried to present things favorable for him, it's what they do. However Trump has gone one step further, he's literally talking out of his ass.

without a clue.........

Your faked data.........
Nothing about it is fake.

Phony Prophets Painting Fake Pictures to Produce an Alternate Global Warming Reality?

Forum List

Back