Of Dogs And Rugs

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Nothing lies like a rug unless it'a democrat and this week on the boards here and elsewhere it has been more then evident.

They tout the Trump tax plan as "He is saving the rich". He IS in fact cutting their tax rate from 39.6 to 25%. But they fail/ignore and avoid telling the truth about who else his tax plan helps. And two of those groups are the ones I wish to talk about.

SINGLE MAKING UNDER 25K NO TAX.
This helps a HUGE group of people just starting out in the work force. Burger flippers and nurses aides. It also helps the elderly on fixed income. Most if not all on SS would have no tax.

Is it not time we rewarded both those groups? The ones that have and the ones that will? Those two groups have been ignored forever and that help would not only be welcome but is long overdue as needed.

MARRIED COUPLE MAKING UNDER 50K
In most cases this is the second stage of life for the burger flipper or the nurses aide. They get married and fisnish their education or learn a trade. What do most newly married couples want? They want a safe home and a good car. And unlike the current tax code there is NO penalty for getting married. So it PROMOTES family and two parent homes.

It also again helps another group, retirees. The elderly couple living on SS would NOT be paying a tax in most if not all cases. So once again you have rewarded those who have and those who wish to do. Is that not what really is fair?

So before you buy into the democrats saying "It ONLY helps the rich again" CRAP. Read the plan and look at YOUR future under it. For DECADES democrats have promised but NO results NO actions and NO plan.

You have THE plan before you. It's a plan that rewards youth and effort and its a plan that rewards families. It's a plan that says thank you to the elderly the disabled veteran. It IS one of the most up front honest and humane tax plans EVER presented. It's more then worthy your look. It's worthy your effort and support.

Fury

Last edited:
Nothing lies like a rug unless it'a democrat and this week on the boards here and elsewhere it has been more then evident.

They tout the Trump tax plan as "He is saving the rich". He IS in fact cutting their tax rate from 39.6 to 25%. But the fail/ignore and avoid telling the truth about who else his tax plan helps. And two of those groups are the ones I wish to talk about.

This helps a HUGE group of people just starting out in the work force. Burger flippers and nurses aides. It also helps the elderly on fixed income. Most if not all on SS would have no tax.

Is it not time we rewarded both those groups? The ones that have and the ones that will? Those two groups have been ignored forever and that help would not only be welcome but is long overdue as needed.

In most cases this is the second stage of life for the burger flipper or the nurses aide. They get married and fish their education or learn a trade. What do most newly married couples want? They want a safe home and a good car. And unlike the current tax code there is NO penalty for getting married. So it PROMOTES family and two parent homes.

It also again helps another group, retirees. The elderly couple living on SS would NOT be paying a tax in most if not all cases. So once again you have rewarded those who have and those who wish to do. Is that not what really is fair?

So before you buy into the democrats saying "It ONLY helps the rich again" CRAP. Read the plan and look at YOUR future under it. For DECADES democrats have promised but NO results NO actions and NO plan.

You have THE plan before you. It's a plan that rewards youth and effort and its a plan that rewards families. It's a plan that says thank you to the elderly the disabled veteran. It IS one of the most up front honest and humane tax plans EVER presented. It's more then worthy your look. It's worthy your effort and support.

Fury

Wold a gay married couple get a tax break? :confused-84:

• Banned

They tout the Trump tax plan as "He is saving the rich". He IS in fact cutting their tax rate from 39.6 to 25%. But the fail/ignore and avoid telling the truth about who else his tax plan helps. And two of those groups are the ones I wish to talk about.

In most cases this is the second stage of life for the burger flipper or the nurses aide. They get married and fish their education or learn a trade. What do most newly married couples want? They want a safe home and a good car. And unlike the current tax code there is NO penalty for getting married. So it PROMOTES family and two parent homes.

Fury

Wold a gay married couple get a tax break? :confused-84:
I think by current law they would.

Being in various provinces in Canada and states over the years I've seen some whacked out tax deals. This really seems to be fair.

I don't think anyone minds paying their fair share. What we hate is getting raped. I don't even care if the very rich don't pay quizzillions, Even, Just even steven. Fair.

For all the Trump detractors who are ranting that he's provided no substantial information about how he would "fix" things, this contradicts their contentions. The man is thinking about what might work.
It's the other side that lacks detail. Sanders has said he needs to DOUBLE the debt to fix America. He is calling for ANOTHER 9 TRILLION in debt.

Where is that money coming from? We simply do NOT have it.

Most of those who would pay no income tax already pay no income tax, according to CNN.

I don't think anyone minds paying their fair share. What we hate is getting raped. I don't even care if the very rich don't pay quizzillions, Even, Just even steven. Fair.
Giving a break to future money earners gives them a reason to be future money earners. Giving a break to those that HAVE is a thank you for being there and building what we have.

I haven't seen one like this before. Well done.
It's a good plan. It rewards those who have or are trying. The slackers in life have been rewarded way to long. It's time to reward those who built/ran or worked on this nation.

You know what I love best about him. Now here's the rock n roller in me who believes in dreams.
I really believe that he believes we can make America Great Again. I believe he really believes it. He believes in the Saturn dream that I lived. I believe he is authentic. And I love him for that.

I haven't gone through his tax plan with a fine tooth comb but I do like the fact that he is at least offering some policy specifics as supposed to windy words.

Most of those who would pay no income tax already pay no income tax, according to CNN.
Most IS the problem. It's a given few. Have not ALL given and should not ALL benefit?
Trump's proposal is at least something thought out. He's proposing simplifying the tax code for everyone. I'd like to see the elimination of tax "refunds" to people who do not pay taxes. Trump's idea seems to address that by eliminating loads of deductions, among other things.

Of dogs and the rugs they wear.

donald_trump.jpg

I haven't seen one like this before. Well done.
It's a good plan. It rewards those who have or are trying. The slackers in life have been rewarded way to long. It's time to reward those who built/ran or worked on this nation.

You know what I love best about him. Now here's the rock n roller in me who believes in dreams.
I really believe that he believes we can make America Great Again. I believe he really believes it. He believes in the Saturn dream that I lived. I believe he is authentic. And I love him for that.
I agree, a president who loves his country. That truly IS what we need. We have been lacking that for some time. NO apology tour, just being the best we can.

Most IS the problem. It's a given few. Have not ALL given and should not ALL benefit?
Trump's proposal is at least something thought out. He's proposing simplifying the tax code for everyone. I'd like to see the elimination of tax "refunds" to people who do not pay taxes. Trump's idea seems to address that by eliminating loads of deductions, among other things.
It removes the "marriage penalty" so it PROMOTES marriage.
That is one part of our tax code that is wrong. Two singles get a better break the married.

When you support family values with economics you ARE doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back