Please send this to The Rubber Room, Spank Shack, Flame Zone, or Looney Bin

ANY

DAY

NOW

Did Sondland flip? Looks like it. Ironically funny as hell that you are calling this thread loony.
I do not see this flipping you are talking about. It's another hoax to file on a mountain of hoaxes you fools have dumped on The American Taxpayer for the past 3 years.

Meanwhile The USMCA is about to turn 2 years old and is wedged up the crack of Nancy's fat ass.

Sondland is changing his testimony and is now saying that everything he did, he did at Trump's request. This is the problem with REAL conspiracies. Sondland has seen that all of Trump's top people are either in jail or awaiting sentencing and he's not going to lay down for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...ad0e44-f057-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Yesterday we saw the Republican witnesses saying "Biden would never do anything corrupt for money", and the NSA guy, who saw "nothing wrong" with the July 25th phone call, nevertheless went to the lawyers about the call within an hour of its completion. But only because he feared "leaks".

In fact, although he thought the President did nothing wrong, Morrison went to the lawyers, at Bolton's direction, on three separate occasions.
E91F9079-953D-4D16-A121-16CFC4EB36E0.jpeg
Sorry democrats you lose again

And willfully blind Monkey Jim Jordan and the Republicans can't whine that Sondland is not a firsthand witness or that he is a Never Trumper.

I wonder what they will tell the parroting rubes the new talking point is.

1. B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

2. Who cares? I've thrown my principles out the window.

3. Look! A squirrel!

4. B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. MEXICANS!
He changed his testimony again after being reminded his initiation ceremony was filmed for just such an occasion. He has less credibility than the Starkeys

Quick question.

If what Biden did was perfectly fine, why did Hunter quit and apologize?

Isn’t Biden on tape bragging about how he would withhold a billion dollars if the prosecutor wasn’t fired? Isn’t that bribery?

We can agree or disagree whether what Trump asked for was right or wrong, but one thing that it's not, is grounds for impeachment.

Since Trump has the right to ask anybody for anything, the commies are trying to attach the word "bribery" to it, as if Biden didn't do that when he was VP. But bribery involves personally getting something back, which Trump didn't do for himself or the country.

Polls are funny, because they always seem to favor the Democrats......that is up until a week before the election, then they start telling the truth so they can maintain credibility. In the meantime,they are designed to try and convince people how the political atmosphere is, instead of just telling us what it is.

So much like last time, you can hang your hat on the polls. As for myself, I'm convinced people are much happier today with Trump than they were before him.

The proper channel was for Rump to turn it over to the DOJ and have them open the investigation. Again, a President has tremendous power over countries through foreign aid. To even ask for a favor to have them "Look into a Political Rival" usually means, do it or else. You can word it any way you wish but that's how it's going to come across. In Mob Boss lingo that Rump speaks, that means Do it or Else. He demonstrates that even with people that cross him in the United States. So it or else.

Which is where the stupidity enters the debate. Words mean things, and not what Democrats decide they mean at the time. Now I know you've seen my multiple post of the definition of the word "favor" with the dictionary link of course.

Rational people define the word as it is in the dictionary. Leftists define the word in the way they see fit. You replied with a perfect example of that. Instead of the dictionary definition of favor, which is doing something out of good will, with no remuneration, the Democrats ignore all that, and claim what you just did: better do it or else; your military aid depends on it, and nothing of the sorts was ever said or hinted. How many times have the Democrats in the hearings used the word "demand?" There was never any demand.

Trump never asked for an investigation by Ukraine, he asked for a favor, which I defined above. A demand (also in the dictionary) is an ultimatum, and Trump never did that either. So what this impeachment is all about is the way Democrats are re-defining words. And again, remember, if Democrats can create new definition of words, so can Republicans.

When dealing with a Mobster, Doubleday doesn't apply and neither does Webster. When a Crime Boss says, "Do me a favor" you had best damn well take it as an order "Or Else" face the consequences. We aren't talking about sane law abiding people here. We are talking about Mob Criminal Behavior. And that is what we have allowed to become the President.

When Rump asked for a favor from the Leader of Israel regarding the 4 "Outspoken" Democratic Females, he got it. But the backlash made Israel back off and allow the one to visit her mother on the West Bank. The Diplomatic Corp looked the other way.

But on this one, the Diplomatic Corp had had enough. The Professional Diplomats aren't looking the other way. But they are being truthful and professional all the way. Unlike you and Rumps Sycopaphants (and Rump himself) they are sticking strictly with the facts. Like their jobs, it's boring and not sensational to the public but their job is to keep things that way and to keep things running smoothly in the background. Enter the Rump and Rudy carnie dog and pony side show. What you are seeing is the diplomatic corp is saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Like more and more of us out are saying each and every day. You can keep trying to cover for him but the more you do, the more likely that Mayor Pete will be the next President of the United States.

Whatever medication you're taking, have your doctor switch it for you.

Trump is no mob anybody. He isn't now and never was. It's amazing how mind control works on you guys. That geek Schiff Face did a gangster impression, and because of that, it's all you have in your mind. If you want to know what's going on in that head of yours, the term is called Power of Suggestion. I suggest you look it up. Democrats have been using it for decades.
Volker and Sondland are both doing a pretty good job of dispelling some of the more evil accusations.

But Sondland is ALSO saying Trump was wrong to withhold the aid.
Trump was wrong, but Rudy's the Saruman.
What don't you understand?

The President had been consulting with his national security leadership team to determine the best use of Ukraine security assistance funds to achieve US national security interests,” Office of Management and Budget staff wrote in an email to House Appropriations Committee staff aides. Agencies, OMB said, “must wait to obligate them until the policy review process is complete and the President had made a final determination

We can agree or disagree whether what Trump asked for was right or wrong, but one thing that it's not, is grounds for impeachment.

Since Trump has the right to ask anybody for anything, the commies are trying to attach the word "bribery" to it, as if Biden didn't do that when he was VP. But bribery involves personally getting something back, which Trump didn't do for himself or the country.

Polls are funny, because they always seem to favor the Democrats......that is up until a week before the election, then they start telling the truth so they can maintain credibility. In the meantime,they are designed to try and convince people how the political atmosphere is, instead of just telling us what it is.

So much like last time, you can hang your hat on the polls. As for myself, I'm convinced people are much happier today with Trump than they were before him.

The proper channel was for Rump to turn it over to the DOJ and have them open the investigation. Again, a President has tremendous power over countries through foreign aid. To even ask for a favor to have them "Look into a Political Rival" usually means, do it or else. You can word it any way you wish but that's how it's going to come across. In Mob Boss lingo that Rump speaks, that means Do it or Else. He demonstrates that even with people that cross him in the United States. So it or else.

Which is where the stupidity enters the debate. Words mean things, and not what Democrats decide they mean at the time. Now I know you've seen my multiple post of the definition of the word "favor" with the dictionary link of course.

Rational people define the word as it is in the dictionary. Leftists define the word in the way they see fit. You replied with a perfect example of that. Instead of the dictionary definition of favor, which is doing something out of good will, with no remuneration, the Democrats ignore all that, and claim what you just did: better do it or else; your military aid depends on it, and nothing of the sorts was ever said or hinted. How many times have the Democrats in the hearings used the word "demand?" There was never any demand.

Trump never asked for an investigation by Ukraine, he asked for a favor, which I defined above. A demand (also in the dictionary) is an ultimatum, and Trump never did that either. So what this impeachment is all about is the way Democrats are re-defining words. And again, remember, if Democrats can create new definition of words, so can Republicans.

When dealing with a Mobster, Doubleday doesn't apply and neither does Webster. When a Crime Boss says, "Do me a favor" you had best damn well take it as an order "Or Else" face the consequences. We aren't talking about sane law abiding people here. We are talking about Mob Criminal Behavior. And that is what we have allowed to become the President.

When Rump asked for a favor from the Leader of Israel regarding the 4 "Outspoken" Democratic Females, he got it. But the backlash made Israel back off and allow the one to visit her mother on the West Bank. The Diplomatic Corp looked the other way.

But on this one, the Diplomatic Corp had had enough. The Professional Diplomats aren't looking the other way. But they are being truthful and professional all the way. Unlike you and Rumps Sycopaphants (and Rump himself) they are sticking strictly with the facts. Like their jobs, it's boring and not sensational to the public but their job is to keep things that way and to keep things running smoothly in the background. Enter the Rump and Rudy carnie dog and pony side show. What you are seeing is the diplomatic corp is saying, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Like more and more of us out are saying each and every day. You can keep trying to cover for him but the more you do, the more likely that Mayor Pete will be the next President of the United States.

Whatever medication you're taking, have your doctor switch it for you.

Trump is no mob anybody. He isn't now and never was. It's amazing how mind control works on you guys. That geek Schiff Face did a gangster impression, and because of that, it's all you have in your mind. If you want to know what's going on in that head of yours, the term is called Power of Suggestion. I suggest you look it up. Democrats have been using it for decades.
Volker and Sondland are both doing a pretty good job of dispelling some of the more evil accusations.

He can say what he wants, it was not his decision. We did a full circle, and ended up right back where we started: opinions and interpretations instead of facts.

Doesn't it look like this Taylor punk was trying to set Sondland up?

Sondland is changing his testimony and is now saying that everything he did, he did at Trump's request. This is the problem with REAL conspiracies. Sondland has seen that all of Trump's top people are either in jail or awaiting sentencing and he's not going to lay down for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...ad0e44-f057-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Yesterday we saw the Republican witnesses saying "Biden would never do anything corrupt for money", and the NSA guy, who saw "nothing wrong" with the July 25th phone call, nevertheless went to the lawyers about the call within an hour of its completion. But only because he feared "leaks".

In fact, although he thought the President did nothing wrong, Morrison went to the lawyers, at Bolton's direction, on three separate occasions.
View attachment 290798 Sorry democrats you lose again

Sondland poorly conveyed that the
quid pro quo he spoke of was not the accused one and was a legal unproblematic one for getting a meeting not for aid for info which is never in the phone calls, there's a huge distinction between typical quid pro quo (things you ask of a nation before setting up meetings like we do with North Korea or China meetings).
Furthermore context matters with a release of money quid pro quo, because Bidens quid pro quo release of funds to be done only when you obstruct justice for him is a crime. But if you were to
withold funds from a nation (which never happened)that was interfering with elections and bribing politicians, that quid pro quo is not just legal but it's required if it (the exchange) were to happen, which it didn't. The phrase is being framed for a narrative as problematic and wrong when it describes common practices most times normal procedure in politics.
This is what Mick Mulvaney poorly tried to convey that got him in hot water when the MSM took to their typical word play symantics trying to cloudy up what he was truly saying.
This is where Sondland needed to be careful too, how the word is missused by Schiff to paint a false narrative, however I think it was intended to be deceiving without getting caught in perjury. More proof they think the American people are stupid and will fall for word play games. And we see by the assumed responses from snowflakes, they got a few people confused like they intended to.

Last edited:
Was Biden wrong to threaten to withhold a billion dollars unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor investigating the company that his son was working for in Ukraine?

I am confused about this whole bribery thing.

Seems that it’s only bribery if it’s a Republican.

I wonder what personally embarrassing secret the Deep State dug up on sondland?

It must be pretty yucky

Yes finally a DEEP STATE reference, another angel gets it's wings now!!!
And the usual denial by the Head In The Sand crowd

Lol, yup they graduated from DEEP STATE UNIVERSITY!
And again, Trump trying a quid pro quo should not have any effect on the election. But his dragging this out, and forcing lies to cover up his idiocy, just might rehabilitate Biden in a way. I thought Biden's worst feature was he was LIKE Trump. Old, out of touch with those of us concerned about healthcare and educating children (JFC "busing") and with crooked children.

And the kids should never have been in issue. Look at Carter, Ford and Reagan's kids. So they don't own Trump Towers or control billions of investments. Normally, president's relatives are more amusing.

Now Joe can say he won't use Bill Barr to investigate Ivanka and the Real Estate Failure.

Sondland's opening statement is explosive. "Everybody knew". Pence, Pompeo, everybody.

Volker and Morrison will be rushing to revise their statements to avoid perjury charges.

The demand for lawyers by Trump associates will go through the roof.
All of this for nothing. The hate for Trump so much you gotta search until you find something. This will and is filtering down to the common man and woman. It won't be long before just saying a word will destroy anyone. No tolerance, no forgiveness....just guilt. I am not talking about messing with another individual.

Nobody had to "search until you find something". Trump's impeachment was inevitibale because he's so corrupt that he just can''t help himself. Democrats don't have to search for impeachable offences, they just had to wait until Trump did something so odious and so obviously illegal that Republicans are grasping at straws in an effort to defend him.

Sondland is such an arrogant ass. Playing Ambassador like he knows what he's doing, while the actual foreign policy professionals were referring to him as the "Gordon Problem". A rich white guy playing at politics and buying himself an ambassadorship. I understand he's spending hundreds of thousands of taxpayers' money "upgrading" his luxury residence in Brussels.

My God Sondland is ripping these imbeciles to shreds

I hope the blond honey is here....Haven't seen her yet.....gettin nervous. She is why I watch

Sondland: Trump said no quid pro quo, I want nothing.

Another Schifferbrains STAR WITNESS bites him in the ass.

Schiff asked him about Holmes testimony of his restaurant conversation, and Sondland said he didn't say anything about the Biden's as Holmes testified to. Ouch.

Oh, come on! Giuliani is merely Trump's tool - the extortionist soliciting a bribe, setting in motion the quid pro quo, is Trump. There is no dispelling of anything. Sondland, if anything, does a good job describing more clearly the breadth and depth of the rot in the form of a extortionist shadow foreign policy channel, a rot that clearly starts with Trump.

Forum List

Back