Someone help me out here. Sondelan said Trump told him "I dont want anything from The Ukrainians I dont want a quid pro quo, tell Zelenskey to do the right thing" So why are we here?

Military aid being linked to money was never mentioned by Trump. all this is what everybody knew around the water cooler... what the F***? All these witnesses are pretenders nothing more than unhappy entrenched beurocrats. Sondelan didnt even fit the above quote in his 23 page opening statement because he said he didn't have room to put it there. Can anyone defend that bull crap?

Sondelan also apparently was under witness intimidation by democrats threatening his and his wifes business.
On top of it all, all these people wringing their hands about poor Ukraine not getting military aid worked under Obama when Obama gave Ukraine SHIT. No suddenly they are war hawks wanting Ukraine to have military aid.

This is nothing less than an attempt by the Democrats to make a soft Coup, I'm sure Pelosi would love to see herself as the next president and seems to be working on it. Are these politicians or Mafia?
What disturbed me the most in this is that a congressman told people to be nasty and protest his businesses and THEY ARE!!!...This is criminal

Yet Trump makes a tweet and they call THAT witness intimidation. This looks like tactics you would expect in the old USSR.

Yea, he wanted Ukraine to investigate corruption. What’s the crime again?
No, he just wanted Ukraine to say they were investigating Bidens. It didn't actually have to do it, just say it.
The Obama Admin was raising red flags all over this...Why???
For the same reason everyone not in the Trump cult is.
I just wondered why Obama's State Dept was all over this...Simple question.

NBC said the FBI is going to interview the whistleblower

define obstruction. defense of oneself is not obstruction.
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.[/QUOTE]
only a court can decide that. he's willing to go to court. oh fking well.[/QUOTE]
If he wasn't the president he'd be under arrest. I tell you what try avoiding showing up when you get subpoenaed and see what you get.[/QUOTE]

The President has executive privilege, the average American does not.

apple: orange.jpeg

Ironic how these swamp demos coordinate their efforts in having this hoax x2 hearing charade drag out, then having the swamp democrat debate next. Are they scared Trump is innocent?

No, he just wanted Ukraine to say they were investigating Bidens. It didn't actually have to do it, just say it.

How is that a crime? His corruption is well known. Why not have an investigation? There have been non-stop investigations on the President when he has committed no crimes.

Well at least someone is interviewing the whistleblowner huh?
Actually, the IC IG interviewed the whistleblower. And the information he garnered led him to deem the whistleblower's report credible and urgent.

Look dude, i can't hold your hand all your life. .At some point you have to inform yourself.

This is a complete train wreck for the Dimwingers.

Nice job, Pencil Neck.:21:

Volker and Morrison were supposed to be the Republican witnesses for the President. Every witness so far, including Volker and Morrison have opined that the "Crowstrike theory" is a hoax and a false conspiracy theory to deflect from blaming Russia for election interference and has now basis in fact. Russia hacked the DNC server, and the Biden firing of the prosecutor was done in accordance with stated public policy in all of the free world, at that time.

If these are the best witnesses that the President has, he's in big trouble. It was especially delightful yesterday that when Jim Jordan attacked Lt. Col. Vindland, his response was to read his latest performance review out loud. Trump's attack dog keeps getting his ass handed to him on a plate. Yes, let's get the guy who "started it all" in for testimony. I agree, but I don't think President Trump will come.
Trump needs no witnesses

The transcript reveals no impeachable offense

So the Donald is already holding a pat hand

Except it is not a transcript, it is Tramps summary of the call. Tramp refuses to release the call off of a top secret server it was wrongly stored on. Why is that?
Its not trumps transcript

Its the official transcript compiled by officials within the administration

No meathead it is a summary.

And Vidman said in private and public that it is an accurate summary.

It is still a summary, not a transcript. No matter how you cut it it is a summary.

How is that a crime? His corruption is well known. Why not have an investigation? There have been non-stop investigations on the President when he has committed no crimes.
Oh. I imagine it's a high misdemeanour, inducing a foreign head of state to fraudulently declare an investigation for the benefit of one's domestic political agenda.
Evidence for that well known thing?

Forum List

Back