The only farce I've noticed is the notion that Trump has a defense!

A defense against what? Hearsay evidence by a witness who has never even met Trump supposedly claimed told him by someone who just happened to walk by the president's open door and overhear a conversation across the room in a cellphone? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::mm:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Drudge just simply sucks ass anymore. The DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM always has.So here's some alternative news aggregator sites for you.

Unless you want your news filtered through the lens of a soyboy cuckold leftist in the DISGUSTING FILTH, I recommend these as a start

Christian Daily Reporter: CHRISTIAN DAILY REPORTER
Whatfinger News: Whatfinger – Whatfinger News
Bad Blue: Real-time Uncensored News - Politics, Security, War, Terrorism and Stupidity - BadBlue 24x7 News Feed
The Daily Liberty: The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report
Citizen Free Press: CITIZEN FREE PRESS – AMERICA’S FRONT PAGE FOR NEWS
Gab Trends: Trends | People-Powered News
Disrn.com: Disrn – Brief, smart, faithful
Rantingly: Rantingly

WTF happened to Drudge???? Did he sell to Soiros? I took it off my favorites

Biden is certainly corrupt, but he's an angel compared to the Orange Turd.
Presidents are not allowed to extort political help from foreign leaders.
This is explicitly mandated by the Constitution.
The Republicans are chickenshit traitors, so terrified of the Trump bully tweetstorm, they have forgotten their principles.

I'm taking a brief recess,,,,,but one question Where are those who refused to honor subpoenas?
Why would that be your only question?

Sound very much like a rear-guard action, and we understand why.
There are many questions I don't have time for all The closing bell is coming
No closing bell needed. Dems have been KOed and no amount of spin is worth a rat's ass
There was a KO but you have the wrong guy KOed The noose is tighter around your crooks neck What trump has done CAN'T become the new normal
Seriously Eddie? You honestly didn't get what happened.

Millions of people watched that and decided.

'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

Jordan also RIPPED Taylor's testimony to shreds:

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

....and, as Jordan questioned:
'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

/impeachment

dems need to pack up their shit and find another country that will tolerate their fucking nonsense
Could you see the entire population as Repub's? They would eat themselves alive.

I'm taking a brief recess,,,,,but one question Where are those who refused to honor subpoenas?

No closing bell needed. Dems have been KOed and no amount of spin is worth a rat's ass
There was a KO but you have the wrong guy KOed The noose is tighter around your crooks neck What trump has done CAN'T become the new normal

You are a fan of corruption?

There is always a price for USA aid...why else would we give hard earned tax dollars away?....
Not to finance trumps re-election.

If Trump didn't hold back the military aid, in fact he gave it to the Ukrainians, and if Trump didn't get them to actually do anything .........how exactly did Trump tie U.S. aid to digging dirt? They got the aid, they didn't investigate anything....and the aid they got was better from Trump than the aid they got from obama...Trump gave them weapons to kill Russians....obama gave them blankets and MREs.......

So again......this is a sham..

So if person A paid B to kill A's wife, and B got caught before he committed the crime, A would be in the clear?
So this is what you people are reduced to... making up fictional circumstances about things completely unrelated with your present FARCE?

This kind of insanity is why the democrat party is in for a major ASS KICKIN' at the ballot box next year.

No crime no foul. Right?

I bet Trumpybear was pissed when he realized his planned assault on Good ol' Joe not only failed, but also was going to get him impeached. Ah the poor poor Double ** President.
One, Biden isn't out of the woods yet for the CRIME he is on VIDEO of BRAGGING ABOUT, and two, the democrat IMPEACHMENT charade, IF after today's DEBACLE Pelosi doesn't pull the PLUG ON IT, will RUIN the democrat party. The American people see through the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING BULL SHIT, and they know Adam ScHITt is a CONGENITAL LIAR.

So go ahead, enjoy having your head up your BUTT, I couldn't care less. But this is NOT, working out for you CORRUPT demtards. This is BACK FIRING, AGAIN... and you're all too UNHINGED and/or STUPID to see it.

A complete disaster for Schifferbrains and the Dimwingers.

No thinking person would deny that.

No minds have been changed, another soap opera.... and still no Russian connection

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yep, ANOTHER nothing burger, with cheesy Dems trying to pin SOMETHING/ANYTHING on our duly elected president who has done a wonderful job since taking office. They can't STAND that he's done as well as he's had. He's accomplished SO much despite being attacked on a daily, sometimes hourly barrage by the sore-losing Dems.

All they have to defend poor old Trumpybear is that his plot to extort the Ukraine failed miserably

Jordan kept driving that point home.

The plot failed! You can't impeach him because his plot failed, can you? How dare you impeach that failure!

'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

The extortion took place over the course of weeks and months, long before the July 25 phone call, dipshit. That's why trained chimps like Jordan keep directing your attention away from that fact.

You mean Biden's extortion, right?

All they have to defend poor old Trumpybear is that his plot to extort the Ukraine failed miserably

Jordan kept driving that point home.

The plot failed! You can't impeach him because his plot failed, can you? How dare you impeach that failure!

Except for the fact there was no extortion. When commies make up lies, that doesn't make it the truth.

te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.
For what?
Undermining the foreign policy of the President, for starters.
You know what Trump did for Putin? Stalled long enough for Putin to move his tanks before the Ukrainians had weapons to take them out. Eventually the funds were THEN released.

What did Born in Kenya Obama do for the Ukrainians?

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

The extortion took place over the course of weeks and months, long before the July 25 phone call, dipshit. That's why trained chimps like Jordan keep directing your attention away from that fact.

You mean Biden's extortion, right?

That's the thing here. They are accusing our guy of something he didn't do, but their guy did, and trying to impeach him on it.

"I overheard a staffer, who may have worked at the White House, say that Trump wanted quid pro quo for Putin, er or something, let me reread what Schiff told me to say...."

Forum List

Back