OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I have participated in job interviews before. None of them involved witnesses testifying against me.

The allegation makes it a Court, not an interview.

The consequences make it a court as well, and not just an interview.
And the consequences are that he either gets the job or not.

You really think that is the only consequence?

If you really believe all the stories about him, wouldn't you want him Impeached from the DC Circuit?

You really think his career would keep going if he is turned down from the SC because of this?

Oh, wait, character assassination in the pursuit of politics is OK for political hacks like you because the ends justify the means.
No more no less than anyone else who has unpleasant stuff pop up during their job interview. If you are being interviewed for a job and they find that you've done X bad thing.....don't you think your current job should be in jeopardy?

Do they have te person lying about you attend your job interview and lie about you in person?
Of course not. Clearly she’s not lying.

Talk about a High Tech Lynching. The GOP has put a staged show on. They are in total control. No one speaks on the GOP side. They have a supposed prosecutor to make the optics look like Ford is on trial

That prosecutor is the only one trying to get to the bottom of this. The Democrats have used their 5 minute blocks not to ask questions of Ford but to posture for their base.
Are you watching the real hearings or some sitcom on Fox News ??

He provided a statement under the penalty of a felony if it's not accurate.
Judge did? Where are you getting this?

Here:

My staff reached out to the other individuals allegedly at the party—Mark Judge, Patrick J. Smyth, and Leland Ingham Keyser. All three submitted statements to the Senate under penalty of felony denying any knowledge of the events described by Dr. Ford. Dr. Ford's lifelong friend, Ms. Keyser, stated she doesn't know Judge Kavanaugh and doesn't recall ever attending a party with him....

READ: Sen. Chuck Grassley's written opening statement for Kavanaugh and Ford hearing - CNNPolitics

Wonder how many rocks the Dems had to look under to find Ford.
We’re talking Democrats, not Republicans. When Republicans are dragged out into the sun they dry up and blow away. For them to survive it has to be dark and damp.

“They know the optics of 11 white men questioning Dr. Ford ... will be so harmful and so damaging to the GOP.” -- Areva Martin, CNN legal analyst

"no more mr white guy!" - senator cory booker

“They understand that you have all of these white men who would be questioning this woman ... the optics of it would look terrible.” -- Gloria Borger, CNN chief political analyst

“Women across this nation should be outraged at what these white men senators are doing to this woman.” -- Rep. John Garamendi, D-Calif.

“There has been some discussion of the GOP senators who happened to all be ... white men.” -- Jim Sciutto, CNN correspondent

“What troubles me is now there are ... they’re all white men.” -- Jennifer Granholm, former governor of Michigan, on CNN

”You’re seeing on display a metaphor for what this party is, which is basically ignorant white men.” -- “Morning Joe” contributor Donny Deutsch

“All these white men ... stumbling all over themselves asking her, you know, aggressive and obnoxious questions.” -- Asha Rangappa, CNN analyst

“What are those -- that collection of old white men going to do?” -- Cynthia Alksne, MSNBC contributor

“If she testifies in front of the Judiciary Committee, where 11 members are white men ...” -- Susan Del Percio, Republican political strategist, on MSNBC

“Once again, it will be all white men on the Republican side of the Judiciary Committee.” -- CNN anchor Poppy Harlow

“The optics for Republicans are going to be really tricky ... You’ve got all white men on the Republican side here ...” -- Julie Pace, Washington bureau chief for The Associated Press, on CNN

“The Republicans, it happens to be 11 white men still on that side.” -- CNN host John Berman

“The Republicans, it is 11 white men, talk to me about how you think the tone inside this hearing on Monday will be perceived?" -- Berman, a few minutes later

“On the Republican side, all 11 are white men.” -- Berman, again, same show, several minutes later

“What hasn’t changed is the number of white men questioning, certainly, on the Republican side.” -- Dana Bash, CNN chief political correspondent

“The Republican side on the Senate Judiciary Committee is all white men ...” -- Irin Carmon, senior correspondent for New York Magazine, on MSNBC

“Only this crowd of clueless old white guys ...” -- The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin on Twitter
This strategy was set before the doors of this chamber were ever opened this morning.......
if Franken was there, he would only be asking Ford for her secret chocolate chip cookie recipe

What does Franken or a secrete cookie recipe have to do with this thread?

I cant help but wonder if this is some kind of social experiment. This is staged to make this woman look like a criminal but she isnt following the script.
Talk about a High Tech Lynching. The GOP has put a staged show on. They are in total control. No one speaks on the GOP side. They have a supposed prosecutor to make the optics look like Ford is on trial.

and there will be NO records of what the slimy GOP Senators would ask. Did they feed that sow prosecutor? Oh look! I did what the Bad boy apologists do, I commented upon a woman's looks in order to marginalize her

“I have twenty times more evidence for my rape by Bill Clinton than Dr. Ford has against Kavanaugh,” Broaddrick says, “Democrats turned their backs on me. They refused to read my testimony or acknowledge me in 1999 when I went public with my story. Democrats turned their backs on me.”

"Broaddrick said that the mantra the ‘All women deserve to be believed” does not apply to her.

“All women are to be believed if they’re not conservatives and as long as the assault was not done by Democrats.”

Juanita Broaddrick Shows Up At Kavanaugh Hearing To ‘Look Hypocrite Democrats In The Eye’
Someone who claims to be a rape victim should go out an attack another rape victim? That makes no sense. How do you know she’s not supporting the lady witness?

A woman whose life is destroyed (which it wasn't), even in theory, because she went to a party and was groped by a drunk teen boy while his friends laughed....is a piss poor example of a female.

If that is the worst thing that has even happened to her, she's not a woman. She's a fucking child.

She is actually very childlike and immature for her physical age and education/profession. She is answering in such a way that a 15yo would. Did she never grow up during those 32 years?
Well this is all taking her back to her 15 year old persona.

Very consistent.

Sure, being interviewed about something that happened when you were young can put your mental state back to that time in your answers that relate to those memories...……...but she's acting/behaving like the child all throughout.

Usually most 40+ year old women can behave and conduct themselves as 40+ yo women when not having to remember trauma from their childhood

Listen to that stupid cackling cuuuunt laugh cynically.

This is where the fucking left will say it was her job to defend the rapist of a 12 year old.

It was her job to laugh like the miserable cackling cuuuunt she is?

Liberals folks. In a nutshell. Here they are though, defending bullshit that they know is bullshit.

This is SO MUCH MORE respectful than calling someone a "chick", isn't it trumpanzees?

Forum List

Back