OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Judge should be subpoenaed. She mentioned him on many occasions

He provided a statement under the penalty of a felony if it's not accurate.

He doesn't have any knowledge to corroborate Ford's delusion, so there is no point in subjecting him to harassment by hacks like Blumenthal.

She can remember ridiculous details like the Judges friend looking sick as she went to the grocery store one random day but not major details of the incident that catapulted us to where we are?

Nonsense

I'm wondering why Judges would look alarmed at seeing Ford? She claims Judges and BK were heavly intoxicated and since she had never reported the event or told anyone, so I'm not sure why Judges would think anything in seeing her. Ford said she said hello when she saw Judges, seems to me she would be the one who would have felt ill by seeing him.
She is a political assassin. Nothing more

It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?
Weird how this didn’t happen for Gorsuch, huh?

Gorsuch took the Scalia seat, so a conservative replaced a conservative.

The Dems are fighting dirty to keep a conservative from taking a swing vote seat.

See the difference?
You are almost right but not quite.

But this is now an issue of sexual assault and privilege and no longer an activist vs strict constructionist issue.

Everything changed as of the hearings this morning.

Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?
Weird how this didn’t happen for Gorsuch, huh?
Nobody brought up any accusations.

Perhaps he’s not a rapist?

I know many are but I can’t believe that all Republicans are rapists.

I know, I know, it’s hard to believe.

Accused Rapists have no right to a defense.

That's the message we are getting here.
You DO realize this isn't a court of law, it's a job interview, right?

How many people you don't know were allowed to sit in and accuse you of things you didn't do at your job interview?
I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

But that would not happen in a job interview, now would it?

Orin Hatch's facial expression before the break just now looked liked he was thinking "What the HELL did we just DO!?!?!?"

#LOLGOP
OH, yor a reader of minds now....good to know.
What’s Dr Ford thinking right now?
She's thinking "Where's my happy pills" and "I wonder when that deposit will hit my debit card" and "If I start drinking at 5, and I'm passed out by 9, will I be sober in the morning?"

Judge should be subpoenaed. She mentioned him on many occasions

He provided a statement under the penalty of a felony if it's not accurate.

He doesn't have any knowledge to corroborate Ford's delusion, so there is no point in subjecting him to harassment by hacks like Blumenthal.
You don't sound very fair or open minded to me.

If you keep this up I will be forced to iggy you as a GOP troll.

I never applied for a job to be a Supreme Court justice. Have you?
you don't apply....just like you are not elected President based off of some mythical participation trophy / popularity contest vote, snowflake.

:p

Talk about a High Tech Lynching. The GOP has put a staged show on. They are in total control. No one speaks on the GOP side. They have a supposed prosecutor to make the optics look like Ford is on trial

That prosecutor is the only one trying to get to the bottom of this. The Democrats have used their 5 minute blocks not to ask questions of Ford but to posture for their base.

Accused Rapists have no right to a defense.

That's the message we are getting here.
You DO realize this isn't a court of law, it's a job interview, right?

How many people you don't know were allowed to sit in and accuse you of things you didn't do at your job interview?
I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

But that would not happen in a job interview, now would it?
I knew a guy at work who asked all the ladies he interviewed for jobs out on dates. He was a moron. His name is/was Joe Dally. We called him Dilly-Dally after that.

The consequences make it a court as well, and not just an interview.
And the consequences are that he either gets the job or not.

You really think that is the only consequence?

If you really believe all the stories about him, wouldn't you want him Impeached from the DC Circuit?

You really think his career would keep going if he is turned down from the SC because of this?

Oh, wait, character assassination in the pursuit of politics is OK for political hacks like you because the ends justify the means.
No more no less than anyone else who has unpleasant stuff pop up during their job interview. If you are being interviewed for a job and they find that you've done X bad thing.....don't you think your current job should be in jeopardy?

Do they have te person lying about you attend your job interview and lie about you in person?
Actually, for important jobs, yes. That's what FBI background investigations do. Glad you're up to speed!
FBI background check complete. Nothing found. Next....

Since Republicans insisted on a female prosecutor to interview the female witness, will they insist on a male prosecutor to interview the male witness, Kavanaugh?

Forum List

Back