Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Its Over... The final report has been delivered. No Further indictments are recommended..

Imagine that NO COLLISION, No Obstruction or criminal connections to Trump.. That's going to leave a mark.

AOC needs to provide free Preparation H alert for all "justice democrats" and in fact all TDS folks! :p

Mueller Report has been delivered on the 46th anniversary of the secret Watergate tape in which Nixon tells John Mitchell, "I want you all to stonewall it, let them plead the Fifth Amendment, cover-up or anything else, if it'll save it--save the plan."

Remember progressives, spin clockwise so as not to interfere with the natural rotation of the Earth.

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.

It may not be very long at all. I don’t expect that it will provide anyone with the closure that they seek.

This shit is just getting started.
Correct.

And the report will likely be confirmation rather than revelation.

There will be no evidence of Trump criminal wrongdoing – nothing upon which to indict or impeach.

There will be evidence of a Trump campaign and administration rife with corruption and incompetence.

Of a reckless, irresponsible presidential campaign having no regard for political convention and a reckless, irresponsible administration having no regard for ensuring election integrity and safeguarding the American democratic process from foreign interference.

We can only hope that the findings in the report are damning enough to compel the American people to vote Trump out of office next year, putting an end to this corrupt, incompetent, and irresponsible presidency.

Fox on the 5 just reported the witch hunt paper was given to Barr.
Its Over... The final report has been delivered. No Further indictments are recommended..

Imagine that... DOJ spokesman; "No sealed indictments, NO COLLISION, No Obstruction or criminal connections to Trump.." That's going to leave a mark.

A lot quicker than the never ending Benghazi witch-hunt y’all loved so much .

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.
I pre-ordered it on Amazon a few days ago. Don't know how long it will be until it is delivered.

I intend to read all of it. I'll probably be the only person on this forum who will, as usual.

Of course, the pseuedocons will never read it because it is longer than a tweet. They will just parrot what Hannity and Rush and "Individual 1" tell them to parrot. As usual.

I expect at least a hundred "BOMBSHELL" topics, half of them by easyt65, with a lot of manufactured bullshit.
Bless your biased little heart
Alright, you order it and read it, too, TN. We'll be waiting for an unbiased summary from you.
It's going to be longer than a tweet. Therefore, there is no way TN will read it. Not a chance.

And it might say some bad things about Trump and his organization. No way a willfully blind monkey will expose himself to that risk.

He'll wait for instructions from his masters.
I can't believe you two. You're both totally misreading each other. But there's bigger fish to fry here.

I'm so happy this is over. I'm so sick of listening to BOTH SIDES making up "findings" and "discussing" what they think it means everytime someone is indicted, arrested, called in for interview. Criminy.

It’s got to be bad if they are dropping it Friday in the middle of the NCAA tournament

Fox on the 5 just reported the witch hunt paper was given to Barr.

Imagine that... DOJ spokesman; "No sealed indictments, NO COLLISION, No Obstruction or criminal connections to Trump.." That's going to leave a mark.
Link that, please.

Its Over...

The only problem is The Swamp backup plan to the Insurance Policy is now with creepy, ugly York Attorney General Letitia James in charge. That grotesque creature is seeking all kinds of private financial documents related to President Trump's businesses over the years in New York City, etc.

:04: :2up:

good....go Patriots!

HrGSDSu.jpg

Its Over...

The only problem is The Swamp backup plan to the Insurance Policy is now with creepy, ugly York Attorney General Letitia James in charge. That grotesque creature is seeking all kinds of private financial documents related to President Trump's businesses over the years in New York City, etc.

That’s not the only problem. But it’s a fun one, ain’t it?

If it had anything to report it would have been released Monday so the traitor media could pound it in all week long.

CNN now reporting that the Justice Department has received the Mueller report.

A Department of Justice official says the department let the White House know it had the report at roughly 4:35 p.m. ET.

The report was delivered earlier this afternoon, per a Justice official. It was delivered to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office and, within minutes, to Attorney General William Barr.

The official described the report as “comprehensive."

CNN: THE MUELLER REPORT IS DONE

HuffPost: The Mueller Report Is Complete
Notice this was handed over on a Friday afternoon. If you wanna make people forget about news, release it Friday right when everyone is getting done work. Monday the left will have amnesia, and have no clue what report or investigation you are talking about. Then accuse you of being obsessed with Hillary’s email scandal...an actual federal crime committed, proven, and lied about left and right, and oh by the way, her server was indeed hacked by China...and China was somehow able to find and kill over 20 of our undercover spies over there within a couple of weeks...I wonder how that happened?

I recommend that those who need some calm and reasoned thoughts on this whole thing check out the work of Dan Abrams. He has a one hour show on SiriusXM where he dives into the law surrounding this issue.

The report can be as concise as one sentence or it can be voluminous. It likely won’t tell us about any wrongdoing that Trump himself did unless he directly conspired with Russian agents to influence the election. It won’t go into obstruction or any of the other shit that Trump may have done.

That will all come out in the wash of the SDNY investigations and the Congressional oversight investigations.

Those are just getting started.

Enjoy the ride, Trombies.
I don't understand why it wouldn't go into obstruction of justice; didn't Mueller's team say it was looking into that?

Forum List

Back