Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Collusion with Russia is only one small part of the investigation. But that is all Trump and his parroting mob will discuss.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot a man on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

TARD HERD: See? No collusion!
Tell us what else the report will reveal.

OMG, are the dems disappointed that Trump's team didn't get indicted for conspiracy, no sealed indictments?! WTF?? Now the dems are whining about the Mueller report saying Congress needs to do a proper investigation. They are not accepting the nothingberder. Too fucking bad, they can shove their subpoenas like Hillary and Holder told congress to.

Collusion with Russia is only one small part of the investigation. But that is all Trump and his parroting mob will discuss.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot a man on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

TARD HERD: See? No collusion!

The report has to deal with collusion. If It finds that Trump wears bunny slippers while listening to old Devo records that will not be released as it could be embarrassing or damaging and has nothing to do with the investigation.

I recommend that those who need some calm and reasoned thoughts on this whole thing check out the work of Dan Abrams. He has a one hour show on SiriusXM where he dives into the law surrounding this issue.

The report can be as concise as one sentence or it can be voluminous. It likely won’t tell us about any wrongdoing that Trump himself did unless he directly conspired with Russian agents to influence the election. It won’t go into obstruction or any of the other shit that Trump may have done.

That will all come out in the wash of the SDNY investigations and the Congressional oversight investigations.

Those are just getting started.

Enjoy the ride, Trombies.

Unless it explicitly states he is guilty of collusion we likely won’t see much of it.

Collusion is not a crime on the books. It won’t say that he colluded. That’s a meaningless term that you are hanging your hat on. Try harder.

OMG, are the dems disappointed that Trump's team didn't get indicted for conspiracy, no sealed indictments?! WTF?? Now the dems are whining about the Mueller report saying Congress needs to do a proper investigation. They are not accepting the nothingberder. Too fucking bad, they can shove their subpoenas like Hillary and Holder did.
Congress has no power here

MORE BREAKING NEWS

upload_2019-3-22_17-42-8.png

You poor poor Progs. Your disappointment is going to be Epic.
The details of exactly how the Russians interfered in our election will be interesting.

That none of you parroting tards has ever expressed any anger over a foreign enemy state interfering in our election is most certainly disappointing, yes. It is very disappointing to see just what sad and submissive little lickspittles you are.

Do you really want to limit opining about our elections to only American citizens?

And if you do, how are you going to prevent people in the US reading things posted on the internet by people in countries?

Shut down the internet in the US during election time?

Actually, the Progs would love to shut down the internet not just during elections, but for all the time...only approved speech by approved people should be allowed. All of the NoGoodBadThink people should be silenced, of even better, exterminated.
The only person calling for media to be shut down is your master Donald J. Trump.

It's funny how you tards project your master's failings onto others.

Actually, it isn't funny. At all.

We aren't talking about the media, please keep up.

Okay, who here is going to read it for us once it's released? g5000? I'm sure not reading the whole thing but we're in for a LOT of spin, folks. Spin and spit flying.

It may not be very long at all. I don’t expect that it will provide anyone with the closure that they seek.

This shit is just getting started.
You mean the Congressional investigations?
It’s not the congressional investigations that are taking Trump down.

It’s all his criminality outside of politics.
I just wondered what you meant by "just getting started." The biggest page-turner for me, personally, has been to see what is made of the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting and the people involved.
I'm still pretty focused on whether there was any back scratching going on between Trump and the Russians. Maybe Mueller couldn't prove it though.

This report is a report to the the American people.

It’s not a report for Democrats or for Republicans or for the newspaper.

It’s for all American citizens.

It belongs to America.

Republicans, being racist, just assume that they are the only true Americans.

Everyone else is black or brown or something else. Something they call “other“.

CNN now reporting that the Justice Department has received the Mueller report.

A Department of Justice official says the department let the White House know it had the report at roughly 4:35 p.m. ET.

The report was delivered earlier this afternoon, per a Justice official. It was delivered to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office and, within minutes, to Attorney General William Barr.

The official described the report as “comprehensive."

CNN: THE MUELLER REPORT IS DONE

HuffPost: The Mueller Report Is Complete
Marxist Democratic Party won’t let it go. They are delusional. They will keep obstructing progress for partisan reasons.

I recommend that those who need some calm and reasoned thoughts on this whole thing check out the work of Dan Abrams. He has a one hour show on SiriusXM where he dives into the law surrounding this issue.

The report can be as concise as one sentence or it can be voluminous. It likely won’t tell us about any wrongdoing that Trump himself did unless he directly conspired with Russian agents to influence the election. It won’t go into obstruction or any of the other shit that Trump may have done.

That will all come out in the wash of the SDNY investigations and the Congressional oversight investigations.

Unless it explicitly states he is guilty of collusion we likely won’t see much of it.

Collusion is not a crime on the books. It won’t say that he colluded. That’s a meaningless term that you are hanging your hat on. Try harder.

Conspiracy or collusion with Russia was the investigation base. If I am investigating your fat ass for murder but find that you are not a murderer but you do pick your nose while watching dogs mate, that would not be released because it could be embarrassing or damaging and had nothing to do with my investigation.

It belongs to America.

Let it flow baby, nothing there

It belongs to America.

Does your butt really hurt THAT bad? LOL

Conspiracy or collusion with Russia was the investigation base. If I am investigating your fat ass for murder but find that you are not a murderer but you do pick your nose while watching dogs mate, that would not be released because it could be embarrassing or damaging and had nothing to do with my investigation.

You and I are saying the same thing. I’m only taking your meaningless drivel and making sense of it. I already said that unless Trump directly CONSPIRED to influence the election, we won’t hear about any of his crimes in this report.

Do you always argue when people say the same thing you say? Moron.

CNN now reporting that the Justice Department has received the Mueller report.

A Department of Justice official says the department let the White House know it had the report at roughly 4:35 p.m. ET.

The report was delivered earlier this afternoon, per a Justice official. It was delivered to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office and, within minutes, to Attorney General William Barr.

The official described the report as “comprehensive."

CNN: THE MUELLER REPORT IS DONE

HuffPost: The Mueller Report Is Complete
Marxist Democratic Party won’t let it go. They are delusional. They will keep obstructing progress for partisan reasons.
Still haven’t accepted 2016 outcome

You and I are saying the same thing. I’m only taking your meaningless drivel and making sense of it. I already said that unless Trump directly CONSPIRED to influence the election, we won’t hear about any of his crimes in this report.

Do you always argue when people say the same thing you say? Moron.

My bad. I misunderstood your initial post.

Forum List

Back