Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

I hope so too. Especially since Arden is the next leader. But I've thought it through.

I really dont think there is more than one scum on day two. So I'm hoping I took them off and moonglow is town

And I'll be back in a few hours josh, i wanted to comment but I can't find where you said I picked "grandma as town" for my mission. In fact I was clear I had NO read on Grandma.
you said this like four times. It contradicts you picking her on Mission 1. How did you pick the first mission? Random.org? Why didn't you have a read? Why wouldn't you at least try to pick someone that you thought was town? I'm seeing that you didn't even attempt to get a read prior to the mission, which is leading me to believe that you didn't need one.

No, it was not Arden's plan. I'll repeat myself, since you saw fit to post about this twice and misrep big time while accusing me of misrepping. Heck, Grandma did NOT follow Arden's plan at all. Please read up. She picked people several had read as scum for her mission- something Shai suggested.

It was Shai's plan I was discussing. Shai's plan was to put two of her scum reads ( me and Arden) on Grandma's mission and you and Grandma as supposed "town". I said I would NOT vote for these mission personnel given Shai read people as scum and were approving them for her new "plan", not to mention others read Arden as scum and so did I and I began to have more doubts about Grandma given her willingness to pick scum reads for her mission. Thus my no-go for the people on the mission.

As an aside here Josh, you were not happy with the choice of Grandma or Shai for my mission at all. And now you are disappointed people are reading Grandma as scum as you posted to FA? Strange that. Was your being not happy about Grandma and Shai for my mission, scum distancing by chance?

I'm pretty sure Arden's plan was to take only two new people on the second mission that were likely town. I think you are misrepping Shiatra. Prior to the mission, I thought it was possible that you and Arden were both scum. Now that it's after the mission with one fail.. ONLY ONE FAIL.. I think it's most likely you. There's a lot of game information to suggest it.

I said that Grandma and Shai weren't my top picks at that time. That is all. And I've given my view on that already.

Cafe I feel like you are scum reading everyone on the first 2 missions except yourself. Surely someone other than you was town on them.

I'm pretty sure Arden's plan was to take only two new people on the second mission that were likely town. I think you are misrepping Shiatra. Prior to the mission

No, you are wrong. It was Shai's, then she approved her 2 scum reads, me and Arden.

Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City The Resistance Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City The Resistance Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It contradicts you picking her on Mission 1. How did you pick the first mission? Random.org? Why didn't you have a read? Why wouldn't you at least try to pick someone that you thought was town? I'm seeing that you didn't even attempt to get a read prior to the mission, which is leading me to believe that you didn't need one

It's funny you say this. Given I had so little time and very little posts to go on. Many suggested the same, it was going to be hard to pick any real town read- ( this is why I specifically did not send any scum reads at the time, from anyone to include myself) in fact Josh, I am pretty darn sure you said as much as well before as I was asking for suggestions and trying to figure out who to send.

I hereby nominate me, moonglow, Arden, and cafe for mission 3

do I have to pm scarlet or just nominate in thread?
This seems to be a final answer. Please bold or PM in the future to be certain.

Everyone now has 48 hours to approve or reject the team.

I PM'd my vote to SR.

Is it ok to tell what I put out here? I have nothing to hide.

Cafe I feel like you are scum reading everyone on the first 2 missions except yourself. Surely someone other than you was town on them.

I am town and someone on my mission was scum IMO as I have stated several times prior to today and in fact shortly after it was a 100 percent vote to send those I chose. Grandma is posting scummy, look at her posts honestly Josh.

I PM'd my vote to SR.

Yep, you can. I already said yes. I've said yes to every mission. I also have nothing to hide. Feel free.

I PM'd my vote to SR.

Sure, I believe it is within the rules, since I stated I out and out denied the last proposed team since I believed scum were on it and Shai sent her two scum reads.

Just be careful if you are ever on a mission to keep your vote secret.

As far as voting to proceed with the mission: SR will tell us who said yes or no after all the votes are in.

I am. Approve the mission and you'll find out. Unless you aren't town and I made a huge mistake

I am. Approve the mission and you'll find out. Unless you aren't town and I made a huge mistake

Are you speaking to me or Arden? Like I said I have no real read on you. I wanted to know why she has said this since she came up with her plan where she skipped you.

AyeCantSeeYou

Do you think your predecessors posts read scummy?

I went back and read over Wake's posts. I can see where some of you thought his actions were scummy at the time before anyone knew the hours he was working. Knowing that now, no, his posts don't come off that way. I saw his posts as playing catch-up and trying to make sense of the game to himself. He was posting as he was reading, which was pages behind the rest of you, and that's where I saw some of you getting irritated at him. I don't see scum as trying to make much of an attempt to get caught up in a game; it's easier for them to pop in, read a few posts, say something on those, then leave for a while. Wake was trying to catch up with the rest of you. When someone does that (putting forth an effort), it's really not wise for others to say things like what I read where he was being ridiculed for going over something someone else may have said. I don't blame him at all for wanting to replace out. Why stay in a game where anything you say is going to have others saying 'we already went over that'. Maybe some of you went over that, but not all are on here at the same time discussing the same thing. Wake was town, and I'm town. Take from what I put in this post whatever you may.

Well, I just went back over his posts, the reasons why people kept saying 'we already went over that" is because HE DID- then he would repeat it again. I understand he has not played this game before but he has played Mafia scum for 6 years, and the setup was not that hard to understand as he made it. He repeated game set up in many posts and seemed to be focused more on that then scum hunting or even empty posts. This is why people questioned him. He was never interrogated about his work schedule, but someone suggested he may have been stalling a vote since they had a scum read on him. I appreciate your reply.

Forum List

Back