Official USMB Mafia Game #1

I thought the scums were on one side against the townies. I know they don't know each other, but would they try to kill off each other?

I think Syrenn was offed because they thought she was a townie.

Wake answered this yesterday.

It's a three team game.

red mafia
blue mafia
townies

But then again, if the townies were all killed off before any mafia, who would win? :dunno:

not sure. I can't imagine it happens much.

who has posted

syrenn 34
Shaitra 33
R.D. 28
strollingbones 27
cereal_killer 27
Mertex 26
manifold 26
Moonglow 26
dblack 22
Wake 20
RosieS 14
MeBelle60 9
BlackFlag 2

OK, now I'm starting to suspect Avatar. 3 times as many posts as second place and never seems to have taken a real stand against anyone.

damn this game can make you paranoid. :lol:

I thought the scums were on one side against the townies. I know they don't know each other, but would they try to kill off each other?

I think Syrenn was offed because they thought she was a townie.

That seems like a good thought. They probably did think she was a townie. If they suspected her as mafia it would seem more prudent to find a way to get her lynched at some point to get the rest of us thinking that they were innocently trying to kill the mafia without actually hurting their team.

Then again, maybe the red team is vindictive and just targeted Syrenn because they don't like her. Or because they wanted to lynch CK today.

who has posted

syrenn 34
Shaitra 33
R.D. 28
strollingbones 27
cereal_killer 27
Mertex 26
manifold 26
Moonglow 26
dblack 22
Wake 20
RosieS 14
MeBelle60 9
BlackFlag 2

OK, now I'm starting to suspect Avatar. 3 times as many posts as second place and never seems to have taken a real stand against anyone.

Yeah it can make you paranoid. And yes I post too much. But I am taking a stand against Strolling. I dont have better evidence for anyone else.

who has posted

syrenn 34
Shaitra 33
R.D. 28
strollingbones 27
cereal_killer 27
Mertex 26
manifold 26
Moonglow 26
dblack 22
Wake 20
RosieS 14
MeBelle60 9
BlackFlag 2

Yeah it can make you paranoid. And yes I post too much. But I am taking a stand against Strolling. I dont have better evidence for anyone else.

But you don't have any evidence for her either.

She keeps talking about being the town druggie. Who supplies drugs into town? The Mafia.

A stretch? yeah. But what else do we have?

The next best option would, in my opinion, be you and RD. RD wanted to take out syrenn intially, she ends up being dead.

You wanted to take out CK. CK and Syrenn were going back and forth yesterday. I'd be suspecting him if Syrenn hadn't murdered him last night.

The other person I am suspecting here is blackflag because he hasnt said a damn thing. What a better way of not being a suspect?

She keeps talking about being the town druggie. Who supplies drugs into town? The Mafia.

The next best option would, in my opinion, be you and RD. RD wanted to take out syrenn intially, she ends up being dead.

You wanted to take out CK. CK and Syrenn were going back and forth yesterday. I'd be suspecting him if Syrenn hadn't murdered him last night.

The other person I am suspecting here is blackflag because he hasnt said a damn thing. What a better way of not being a suspect?

Slow down, sparky. You posted earlier you didn't think I was scum. No take backs!

Slow down, sparky. You posted earlier you didn't think I was scum. No take backs!

I don't think you are the scum. I'm just saying that's the evidence I have. SB is the best candidate in my opinion.

I suspect that this may be like yesterday. Another compromise candidate. I'm not thrilled with that.

Too funny!

Scum don't have a sense of humor - at least the Blues had the blues, so no voting for you.

Sparky! Awesomely radical!

Regards from Rosie

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Don't think they are this time around.

Blackflag needs to come justify his? herself? Judgment suspended until.

Mani? Maybe. Dblack? Maybe.

Mertex didn't make loads of sense to me, either....sowing seeds of confusion.

So sorry, but Vote: Mertex

Regards from Rosie

hmm. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] how does Mani's board ban effect the game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question. Unless his ban is permanent, he will stay in this game. He has cast his vote already, too. Hopefully his ban will resolve quickly, to rejoin our game in time.

I'm talking about in the construct of the game.

If Shaitra is red mafia, then she wants to kill all townies AND the blue mafia team (of which Syrenn was one).

That is a good point. But why her first then?

why not her first?

If Shaitra is red mafia, all she would have known about Syrenn is that she wasn't.

But Shiatra didn't go after syrenn, she went after blackflag, then Rosie and finally Moon.

This is the post that makes me suspect Shaitra.

I know it's not much to go on, but Mertex' analysis didn't make any sense to me at all. And a great way for mafia scum to stay in the "shadows" as it were, would be to piggyback on someone else's "bold" accusation.

Losing both from one team kind of limited our info, even if it was a nice opening stroke. The only thing I see of significance is the lack of voting first round.

I know it's not much to go on, but Mertex' analysis didn't make any sense to me at all. And a great way for mafia scum to stay in the "shadows" as it were, would be to piggyback on someone else's "bold" accusation.

Losing both from one team kind of limited our info, even if it was a nice opening stroke. The only thing I see of significance is the lack of voting first round.

Who didn't vote?

Who didn't vote?

Just sb - that's what I've gotta go with. Only others I'm might consider is Blackflag, cause he's lying very low, or manifold, cause kicking him while he's down just seems in the spirit of the game! ;)

Vote: strollingbones

Who didn't vote?

Just sb - that's what I've gotta go with. Only others I'm might consider is Blackflag, cause he's lying very low, or manifold, cause kicking him while he's down just seems in the spirit of the game! ;)

Is that five or six?

Who didn't vote?

Is that five or six?

ya know i have been totally honest here....totally....and yet you want to hang me....i see how you are....

*kicks dirt on avatar on the way out the door*

and i think the pinking of the unnamed one...may impact the game..esp since he appears to be the only friend i have

i will be keeping an eye on yall

Forum List

Back