Official USMB Mafia Game #1

o how funny i live in a republican county......

but regardless i have not heard one good reason to lynch me....sure i defended moon....yal went after him like a duck on a junebug...3 people are gone...the pronoun she kept being used...how many she's are left?

o how funny i live in a republican county......

but regardless i have not heard one good reason to lynch me....sure i defended moon....yal went after him like a duck on a junebug...3 people are gone...the pronoun she kept being used...how many she's are left?

And for what it's worth, defending moon would only implicate you if you were potentially his partner. Which has been ruled out. I'm mostly just voting for you because there's not much to go on and we gotta lynch somebody.

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Don't think they are this time around.

Blackflag needs to come justify his? herself? Judgment suspended until.

Mani? Maybe. Dblack? Maybe.

Mertex didn't make loads of sense to me, either....sowing seeds of confusion.

So sorry, but Vote: Mertex

Regards from Rosie

Well, you've been wrong on all counts. You wanted to do CK in, and he turned out to be townie, then you insisted that Avatar and Moon were townies. Moon, who turned out to be blue mafia goon. Maybe I should have included you instead of dblack in the list of suspects.....after we get rid of SB.

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Regards from Rosie

Well, you've been wrong on all counts. You wanted to do CK in, and he turned out to be townie, then you insisted that Avatar and Moon were townies. Moon, who turned out to be blue mafia goon. Maybe I should have included you instead of dblack in the list of suspects.....after we get rid of SB.

Hmmmm. Odds are that I get to be correct soon.

This explanation leaves me cold. Better than the Ball of Confusion post, but really, not by much.

Way to be convincing, dear Mertex. Not.

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

This explanation leaves me cold. Better than the Ball of Confusion post, but really, not by much.

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

I dont think Mertex is red. Regardless, unless we all do a dramatic shift, she isn't going to be lynched today. So do we want to risk going into a deadlock and no one getting picked so the scum get to pick another one of us off? Or do we all get behind one person and get more information to make our decision by?

Vote Count 2.2

No Vote (6): strollingbones, Mebelle60, dblack, RosieS. R.D., Blackflag

strollingbones (3): Avatar4321, Mertex, Shaitra
Shaitra (1): Manifold

The Road So Far...​

Town Cop - ?
Town Doctor - ?
Vanilla Townie (Bulletproof) - ?
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie - Cereal_Killer
Vanilla Townie - ?
Vanilla Townie- ?
Red Mafia Roleblocker - ?
Red Mafia Goon - ?
Blue Mafia Roleblocker - Syrenn
Blue Mafia Goon - Moonglow

~ With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline for Day 2 is 5/12/14, 4pm central time.

Hey! I put that in my sigline last night!

Regards from Rosie

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

The odds are you are still wrong, and you're not looking at the evidence that we have before us.

Those that are mafia are staying back and not voting much, because they know that if they make a mistake, it is very costly. There is only two left, and the ones I listed are holding back from voting. Use your common sense, if you are a townie, you don't want to do one of your own in, that is, unless you are the unsuspecting half of the red mafia goons.....hmmmm..

Looks like if we are going to lynch SB we need a vote from rosie, mebelle, or [MENTION=48630]BlackFlag[/MENTION]

Or we need mani to come back and change his vote.

So will we have a lynch today or do we let the scum take out another one of us without gaining any info today?

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

The odds are you are still wrong, and you're not looking at the evidence that we have before us.

Those that are mafia are staying back and not voting much, because they know that if they make a mistake, it is very costly. There is only two left, and the ones I listed are holding back from voting. Use your common sense, if you are a townie, you don't want to do one of your own in, that is, unless you are the unsuspecting half of the red mafia goons.....hmmmm..

AHA! There IS no unsuspecting half of the red mafia. They have already voted together to take out Syrenn, so of course they know the other one they worked with.

Intentional misdirection.

The more you write the more convincing you are.

Still Vote:Mertex and more convinced, too.

C'mon, Bones, you ain't gonna vote yourself out....join me and vote Mertex.

Regards from Rosie

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

AHA! There IS no unsuspecting half of the red mafia. They have already voted together to take out Syrenn, so of course they know the other one they worked with.
Why would the red Mafia work together to get rid of Blue Mafia? That makes no sense, but then, you haven't used much common sense in your voting. You voted for CK and he turned out to be Townie, so your insistance to take me out just increases my suspicion on you.

Regards from Rosie

So, Mebelle, and Blackflag, if you are not part of the red team, you need to vote SB. Don't let Rosie, who seems to be defending SB, because that is her partner and she doesn't want to lose her, fool you with her false assumptions.

If we don't get rid of SB tonight, the Red Mafia will probably kill another one of us, and it'll be even harder to get rid of them.

Why would the red Mafia work together to get rid of Blue Mafia? That makes no sense, but then, you haven't used much common sense in your voting. You voted for CK and he turned out to be Townie, so your insistance to take me out just increases my suspicion on you.

Regards from Rosie

So, Mebelle, and Blackflag, if you are not part of the red team, you need to vote SB. Don't let Rosie, who seems to be defending SB, because that is her partner and she doesn't want to lose her, fool you with her false assumptions.

If we don't get rid of SB tonight, the Red Mafia will probably kill another one of us, and it'll be even harder to get rid of them.

Mebelle already voted for her. Wake just hasnt been on to do the closing.

Methinks I read Red.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

vote: mertex sorry dear but better you than me

o seems i was a day late and a vote short...damn it yall....

well this is all i can say about that:

and dont think i will go quietly or easily....

i am going on the

Forum List

Back