Official USMB Mafia Game #1

It is now Day 3.

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline ends 5/16/14, 4pm central time.

If we vote quickly we could vote Blackflag off the island.

I was thinking he was rather suspicious by not voting or even saying anything yesterday.

What a better way to try avoid avoid getting lynch than simply not saying anything.

But I am worried a quick lynch might have us miss a clue.

i am dead? i thought i made it out alive?

damn it to hell

I think that was just Wake's color commentary to indicate that you were the "bulletproof" townie. I was sort of confused at first too. But, near as I can tell, you're out of the game, and shouldn't post in this thread until the game is finished.

vote: mertex

she is trying to fly under the radar

Oh crap, Strollingbones, you sure had me fooled...maybe if you had sounded more like a townie I wouldn't have come after you....

but you're supposed to be dead, so how's you talkiing?

Now they'll all come after me and destroy another Townie..tsk, tsk....

It is now Day 3.

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline ends 5/16/14, 4pm central time.

If we vote quickly we could vote Blackflag off the island.

I was thinking he was rather suspicious by not voting or even saying anything yesterday.

What a better way to try avoid avoid getting lynch than simply not saying anything.

But I am worried a quick lynch might have us miss a clue.

Blackflag is at the top of my list as well. But, yeah, let's take some time to go over the posting history to make sure we don't miss something obvious.

Is there anyone that both Syrenn and Rosie voted for before the two lynchings? I will have to go look.

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Don't think they are this time around.

Blackflag needs to come justify his? herself? Judgment suspended until.

Mani? Maybe. Dblack? Maybe.

Mertex didn't make loads of sense to me, either....sowing seeds of confusion.

So sorry, but Vote: Mertex

Regards from Rosie
What was she trying to tell us?

That she knew SP was a townie?..... and Avatar?

Or that she knew Mertex was scum?

She had two nights to investigate but what she learned is fuzzy at best.

The way they are fighting like brother and sister - next time Bones and Avatar should be a Mafia team.

Regards from Rosie

She wasnt able to tell us who she investigated on night 2. She only had night one to investigate. Maybe she investigated SB and that's how she knew not to vote for her?

Been looking through I am not seeing anyone jump out of me. So Ill vote blackflag for now. Ill see if anything else pops up.

Vote:Blackflag

Regards from Rosie

She wasnt able to tell us who she investigated on night 2. She only had night one to investigate. Maybe she investigated SB and that's how she knew not to vote for her?
D'uh, that's right.

So you're not in the clear...mwhahahaha

In any case. losing both our bulletproof and cop is a setback. We need to make this lynching count.

I've re-read this thread so many times looking for clues I should have it memorized by now. :lol: I agree we need to make this one count, but right now I'm not seeing any good direction to go. :dunno:

I think each Scum knows the ID of the other Scums. Dunno if each Scum team can be pitted against the other.

Since this is a game of psychology, Avatar is Town.

Look at any of his posts - verbose and in rapidfire succession. Has not changed a whit in this thread.

So I am pretty sure Avatar and Moonglow are both Town. Psychology wise.

Again, let me advise that it would be a dumbass move to lynch Rosie.

My vote to lynch CK remains. So far.

Regards from Rosie

Alright. We have to go on something, and it's going to be very little in this first round, but I'll grab at this. Trying to clear other players seems suspicious to me. Scum looking out for scum? Maybe not, but I got nothing else.

Vote: Rosie

First, person to cast a vote for our officer. Is it significant?

I may have to go through dblack's posts a little more now.

The mafia doesn't know who the cop is any more than the rest of us. So voting for Rosie makes me no more suspect than anyone else. Anyway, defending other players can be a legitimate tell, which is what I was going on. It can also be meaningless and wrong, which it turned out to be. That first round is mostly just random.

Losing another townie will be a big blow, and despite our initial good fortune, we can still lose this game. I've played these games before and I always make it a strategy of not lying. I'll omit, and obfuscate, if I'm mafia - but I don't lie outright because doing that has a way of 'leaking', at least when I do it. So I'm telling you outright, I'm a vanilla townie. Do with that what you will.

As for myself, I'm leaning toward Blackflag or Mertex, but I haven't had time to pore over the posting history just yet. More later.

Alright. We have to go on something, and it's going to be very little in this first round, but I'll grab at this. Trying to clear other players seems suspicious to me. Scum looking out for scum? Maybe not, but I got nothing else.

What strikes me is Rosie has declared twice (at least) that it would be a dumb move to lynch her. Protesting too much perhaps? I'm changing my vote.

Another vote for Rosie here? hmm

I may have to go through dblack's posts a little more now.

The mafia doesn't know who the cop is any more than the rest of us. So voting for Rosie makes me no more suspect than anyone else. Anyway, defending other players can be a legitimate tell, which is what I was going on. It can also be meaningless and wrong, which it turned out to be. That first round is mostly just random.

Losing another townie will be a big blow, and despite our initial good fortune, we can still lose this game. I've played these games before and I always make it a strategy of not lying. I'll omit, and obfuscate, if I'm mafia - but I don't lie outright because doing that has a way of 'leaking', at least when I do it. So I'm telling you outright, I'm a vanilla townie. Do with that what you will.

As for myself, I'm leaning toward Blackflag or Mertex, but I haven't had time to pore over the posting history just yet. More later.

I've even played where lies were not allowed, makes it very tense :lol:

I don't think a vote for Rosie is indicative of anything. I believed her protests were truthful, but like a dummy I didn't follow through and back her last vote.

But I can see others seeing the opposite, we just have no solid leads (my cop talk, dedicated to poor Rosie...sniff sniff )

Forum List

Back