Official USMB Mafia Game #1

vote: mertex

she is trying to fly under the radar

Oh crap, Strollingbones, you sure had me fooled...maybe if you had sounded more like a townie I wouldn't have come after you....

but you're supposed to be dead, so how's you talkiing?

Now they'll all come after me and destroy another Townie..tsk, tsk....

I may have to go through dblack's posts a little more now.

The mafia doesn't know who the cop is any more than the rest of us. So voting for Rosie makes me no more suspect than anyone else. Anyway, defending other players can be a legitimate tell, which is what I was going on. It can also be meaningless and wrong, which it turned out to be. That first round is mostly just random.

Losing another townie will be a big blow, and despite our initial good fortune, we can still lose this game. I've played these games before and I always make it a strategy of not lying. I'll omit, and obfuscate, if I'm mafia - but I don't lie outright because doing that has a way of 'leaking', at least when I do it. So I'm telling you outright, I'm a vanilla townie. Do with that what you will.

As for myself, I'm leaning toward Blackflag or Mertex, but I haven't had time to pore over the posting history just yet. More later.

Hmmmmmm....

Scum do lie.

Can't argue with that.

Right now I think I suspect everyone to some degree.

I think there is a bit of evidence against dblack, but I am also aware that could be by design for a frame up.

blackflag's silence makes him extremely suspicious.

I suspect mani mostly because he is easy to suspect.

I suspect shaitra because she has said a few odd comments. Nothing really substantial though.

I suspect mextex because of a few comments. but i think she is probably a townie.

I suspect RD because of his initial vote to lynch Syrenn, but nothing else really.

I suspect Mebelle mostly because i cant figure out any reason to suspect her.

Heck, Id probably suspect myself if I didn't already know my status. I think this game is designed to make us suspicious of one another and to turn us all into killers.

Not easy to make a choice. SB made some odd comments that made us all suspicious and she turned out to be the one person we shouldn't have lynched. MG made some odd comments that showed us all who he really was. I think our getting the scum is going to be pure luck since we no longer have a cop and it doesn't seem like any scum are going to confess.

Heck, Id probably suspect myself if I didn't already know my status. I think this game is designed to make us suspicious of one another and to turn us all into killers.

I see what you did there, counselor.

Scum do lie.

Oh crap, Strollingbones, you sure had me fooled...maybe if you had sounded more like a townie I wouldn't have come after you....

The mafia doesn't know who the cop is any more than the rest of us. So voting for Rosie makes me no more suspect than anyone else. Anyway, defending other players can be a legitimate tell, which is what I was going on. It can also be meaningless and wrong, which it turned out to be. That first round is mostly just random.

Losing another townie will be a big blow, and despite our initial good fortune, we can still lose this game. I've played these games before and I always make it a strategy of not lying. I'll omit, and obfuscate, if I'm mafia - but I don't lie outright because doing that has a way of 'leaking', at least when I do it. So I'm telling you outright, I'm a vanilla townie. Do with that what you will.

As for myself, I'm leaning toward Blackflag or Mertex, but I haven't had time to pore over the posting history just yet. More later.

Hmmmmmm....

Scum do lie.

Scum do lie.

Hmmmmmm....

Scum do lie.

They do lie. I agreed with you there.

They also make people offenders for a word.

Personally, I'd prefer the scum didn't know my exact role. The doctor is still alive. The more people claiming to be vanilla townie, the more they can direct their attention to others that could be the doctor.

I don't think any of us remaining should be quick to reveal our roles. That way the dr stays alive longer. We all benefit from that. So I will neither confirm nor deny my exact role. Let the mafia guess. Why give them more help? They already know I am not one of them. Im content to leave it at that.

I still think blackflag is the best option. Mani is a good second option at this point. Is there anyone else we should be focused on this round?

It's odd, everyone is so impatient for wake to get the kill scenes done so we can start the game back up, and yet now that the game is up practically everyone is saying nothing. We don't have to lynch anyone right away but we should at least be talking.
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] what are the vote count at the moment?

Right now I'm leaning to blackflag...his silence is off putting. I'll look for it but someone did mention he's posting, just not in the game. So he may be off laughing at our speculations as he offs us one by one

Right now I'm leaning to blackflag...his silence is off putting. I'll look for it but someone did mention he's posting, just not in the game. So he may be off laughing at our speculations as he offs us one by one

That's why I voted for him.

Seems like we are all leaning towards blackflag or mani today so far.

It's odd, everyone is so impatient for wake to get the kill scenes done so we can start the game back up, and yet now that the game is up practically everyone is saying nothing. We don't have to lynch anyone right away but we should at least be talking.

It is Mother's Day and people could have other things going on IRL you know.

Yes, his silence is off putting, but maybe the real mafia has seen our suspicions about those that don't post and have made it a point to post?

What if the red Mafia was MeBelle and Manifold? Mani can't post so he's not giving us any clues. MeBelle is worried that Mani is being targeted and has thrown out a comment regarding the legality of it. I don't think it matters that he's not here, if we think he is mafia we can vote for him. Perhaps he should have been replaced soon after he was pinked, but he wasn't, and right now he's just overload. But, I don't really know, I was so sure that SB was scum, and it turned out she wasn't, so I'm thinking that my guesses are not that good. I don't see myself changing my vote.

Vote: Manifold

that's not fair. They should have no life like me.

Yes, his silence is off putting, but maybe the real mafia has seen our suspicions about those that don't post and have made it a point to post?

What if the red Mafia was MeBelle and Manifold? Mani can't post so he's not giving us any clues. MeBelle is worried that Mani is being targeted and has thrown out a comment regarding the legality of it. I don't think it matters that he's not here, if we think he is mafia we can vote for him. Perhaps he should have been replaced soon after he was pinked, but he wasn't, and right now he's just overload. But, I don't really know, I was so sure that SB was scum, and it turned out she wasn't, so I'm thinking that my guesses are not that good. I don't see myself changing my vote.

Mebelle is defending mani a bit, isn't she.

No one seems to be defending blackflag. So unless his partner is mani, maybe that means he isn't scum? Or his partner enough is not going to say anything

that's not fair. They should have no life like me.

Some of us are also just enjoying the great early Mother's Day present we got from our husband. He got sick mid-week last week and shared it with me. Love him dearly but I feel like death warmed over. :sad:

Is it possible that's what the issue is? If he was mafia perhaps Wake doesn't want to replace him? :dunno:

Mebelle is defending mani a bit, isn't she.

No one seems to be defending blackflag. So unless his partner is mani, maybe that means he isn't scum? Or his partner enough is not going to say anything

No, MeBelle is not defending mani.

Yes, I am wondering about the legality of voting off pink people who aren't here to defend themselves.
I'm sure [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] has not encountered this scenario in his games of Mafia.

Where is [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]? He has a few questions to answer!

Happy Mother's Day, btw.

My mom is definitely not scum!

Or maybe blackflag and mani are scum?

Could be, maybe that is why Blackflag isn't saying anything, because he doesn't have anyone to talk to about what needs to be done? But, they did take out Rosie....so maybe he only comes out at night?

That's why I think we should take out Manifold, he's not really being any help to us even if he turns up to be Townie.

Forum List

Back