Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Fine, in the interest of moving the game along, and since we're all just guessing, still, I will change my vote to Blackflag, but if Blackflag turns out to be a Townie, I'm going to be really suspicious of Avatar, whom I have thought all along was a Townie, but his push for saving Mani and switching to Blackflag has made me think that perhaps he and Manifold are the Red Mafia. Blackflag isn't much help anyway.

VOTE: BLACKFLAG

I'll roll with it. Been too busy to scour all the posts, but it does seem like he (and mani if he doesn't get unbanned) are just so much dead weight in any case.

Vote: Blackflag

BTW, (Wake, CK?), is it possible to get some kind of special dispensation for mani to access just this thread?

For the record, I am not defending mani. I just thought of the two blackflag was more suspicious. I was fully prepared to switch my vote to him if the voting was going the other way. I think blackflag and mani are the best candidates here.

Though now I am going to be more suspicious of mertex for purshing so hard for mani if we eventually find out he is innocent.

Last edited:
I think [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] will take care of it when he gets around to it.

Though now I am going to be more suspicious of mertex for purshing so hard for mani if we eventually find out he is innocent.

I gave my reasons for wanting to vote for Mani. It's not like we would hurt our numbers by getting rid of him, and since BF is not contributing, I think he's just as much deadweight as Mani. It will be a hoot if it turns out Mani/BF are the red mafia, and we vote each other out before getting them both out.

The only reason I suggested Avatar was because we had more votes for Mani, and then Avatar threw in a wrench. It don't matter to me if you come after me, if you are a Townie, you'll just hurt yourself even more, and if you are Mafia, you pulled a good one.

Hmmm, if we don't vote for Mani, how are we going to find out he's innocent? He could be BF's partner and by lynching BF we still won't know if Mani is his partner...on the other hand, if you are Mani's partner and we lynch BF, then you would have protected Mani well.

I gave my reasons for wanting to vote for Mani. It's not like we would hurt our numbers by getting rid of him, and since BF is not contributing, I think he's just as much deadweight as Mani. It will be a hoot if it turns out Mani/BF are the red mafia, and we vote each other out before getting them both out.

The only reason I suggested Avatar was because we had more votes for Mani, and then Avatar threw in a wrench. It don't matter to me if you come after me, if you are a Townie, you'll just hurt yourself even more, and if you are Mafia, you pulled a good one.

The only way I will go after you is if I find you suspicious. I haven't found much to be suspicious of yet.

I voted for blackflag early off. Id have to go back to see if you voted for mani first. He's suspicious and as I said, I was thinking of switching to support you. I just thought blackflag was more suspicious and I figured we would all vote once before we piled onto someone.

The only way I will go after you is if I find you suspicious. I haven't found much to be suspicious of yet.

I voted for blackflag early off. Id have to go back to see if you voted for mani first. He's suspicious and as I said, I was thinking of switching to support you. I just thought blackflag was more suspicious and I figured we would all vote once before we piled onto someone.

Blackflag was my very first vote, then I switched to Moonglow because he seemed more suspicious to me. As it turned out, he was Mafia. I then started thinking SB was mafia because of her posts and defending Moon....I was wrong. Now I think Mani/BF because neither has given us much to go by, but if BF turns out to be townie, then I'll have to rethink.

Blackflag was my very first vote, then I switched to Moonglow because he seemed more suspicious to me. As it turned out, he was Mafia. I then started thinking SB was mafia because of her posts and defending Moon....I was wrong. Now I think Mani/BF because neither has given us much to go by, but if BF turns out to be townie, then I'll have to rethink.

As will I. Assuming I am still alive tomorrow.

So prior to the last lynching I was suspicious of Shaitra and Mertex, and then right out of the gate afterward they both vote for me...

...that actually makes me suspect them less.

Right now I'm leaning heavily toward Avatar.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]....vote count please.

I think right now we have a majority vote for BF. Avatar, Me, You, Shiatra and RD. I can't remember if Shiatra voted for BF, too, if she did, then it's a go.

So where are we now? I thought we had enough votes to lynch blackflag?

Welcome back mani.

why do "we" suspect blackflag?

I'd wager that he's a vanilla townie and is just the kind of twat to lose interest in the game on account of it.

Forum List

Back