Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I think he's town.

As a side note, due to Mertex's prompting, I have looked over the first game when I have a minute to see if I missed something on Avatar.

know what I noticed?

Syrenn laid the hammer on Moonglow and he was her scum partner. :eek:

She did that because she didn't want to appear suspicious.... she knew he had the required votes to get lynched, so her vote really didn't make a difference. The ones that are defending Avatar.....they're going to look mighty suspicious.

This game is sure getting lifelike.

:rock:

I think he's town.

As a side note, due to Mertex's prompting, I have looked over the first game when I have a minute to see if I missed something on Avatar.

know what I noticed?

Good catch!

I pointed out earlier that all the remaining scum voted for moonglow in the first round. Syrenn had her reasons. Shaitra and I didn't care who was killed as long as it wasn't us.

I had six votes for me yesterday. I can't imagine that at least one isn't scum. I think at least two. Why? Because I know I'm not scum. And think they will want to kill any non scum at this point. Doesn't matter who, but considering how I did before I doubt they will be too upset to seem dead. At least two are voting for me. Or I'd already be dead.

I think he's town.

know what I noticed?

Good catch!

I pointed out earlier that all the remaining scum voted for moonglow in the first round. Syrenn had her reasons. Shaitra and I didn't care who was killed as long as it wasn't us.

I had six votes for me yesterday. I can't imagine that at least one isn't scum. I think at least two. Why? Because I know I'm not scum. And think they will want to kill any non scum at this point. Doesn't matter who, but considering how I did before I doubt they will be too upset to seem dead. At least two are voting for me. Or I'd already be dead.

Again, Avi, that entire argument is premised on the notion that you're town, which is what you're tying to prove. Making it a purely circular argument.

If you're scum, on the other hand, it makes perfect sense that the other scum aren't voting for you and are, instead, trying to steer us elsewhere.

For what it's worth, I'm actually less convinced you're scum now than I once was, but not because of this line of reasoning. It doesn't add up.

I think he's town.

know what I noticed?

She did that because she didn't want to appear suspicious.... she knew he had the required votes to get lynched, so her vote really didn't make a difference. The ones that are defending Avatar.....they're going to look mighty suspicious.

They aren't going to look suspicious at all when I am dead. Quite the opposite.

Again, Avi, that entire argument is premised on the notion that you're town, which is what you're tying to prove. Making it a purely circular argument.

If you're scum, on the other hand, it makes perfect sense that the other scum aren't voting for you and are, instead, trying to steer us elsewhere.

For what it's worth, I'm actually less convinced you're scum now than I once was, but not because of this line of reasoning. It doesn't add up.

Of course it's premised on me not being scum. Because I'm not scum. You may not know that yet, but if and when I'm either dead or the cop investigates me, you will. My comments are more to aid you after my death if the worst happens than to prove my Innocence.

I still win when we beat the scum. Even if I'm dead. I'm thinking long term

I think he's the town teacher.

So?

I think he's town.

know what I noticed?

Moonglow outed himself. If Syrenn (or anyone else) didn't vote for him it would look pretty suspicious. She had to throw him under the bus to hide her own identity.

3 of the townies have flat out hinted at their roles in the town...and yet yall keep going....

aye is apparently a town janitor of some type...

avatar is....omg...a priest? all about the children.....

me...i am the town dietitian

the 3 of us should be somewhat safe...but several of you have been rather aggressive since the beginning...rosie for one...and ropey is not posting as much seems he posted until he thought himself safe and now is about it....the hubris of a scum player?

i will go with either ropey or rosie but not avatar

3 of the townies have flat out hinted at their roles in the town...and yet yall keep going....

aye is apparently a town janitor of some type...

avatar is....omg...a priest? all about the children.....

me...i am the town dietitian

Again so? We all have flavor roles, weak arguement.

Unvote

This thread has devolved into a bitch fest the likes of which is typically reserved for abortion or gay marriage debates. It seems to me that acrimony and information overload both benefit mafia a lot more than town. I have a parade and a bbq to go to today, but tonight or tomorrow I'm going to re-read that last couple of days and see if I can identify who is sowing the seeds of chaos and discord, and that's who I'm going to vote for.

I think he's town.

know what I noticed?

Good catch!

No. You've had only 5 votes for the last 4 vote counts.

You lied the entire last game and won, that was your role. In this game you pay the same way and accuse anyone who sees it as being scum. If I'm wrong, you own most of the responsibility for it.

For example. You now want the Cop to investigate you if you manage to get the votes for Rosie..or a no lynch.....which town would not benefit from. From the front page: The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "Innocent." You send your minions to do your dirty work.
So, if you are guilty you're undetectable by the Cop.

And, I still fail to understand your logic for the bolded.

Mani pretending to be above it all is just so Mani. It's a game, and if I don't make it past the first night some of my observations might be useful in the future. Being quiet sure isn't going to help anyone.

Good catch!

You lied the entire last game and won, that was your role. In this game you pay the same way and accuse anyone who sees it as being scum. If I'm wrong, you own most of the responsibility for it.

For example. You now want the Cop to investigate you if you manage to get the votes for Rosie..or a no lynch.....which town would not benefit from. From the front page: The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "Innocent." You send your minions to do your dirty work.

Mani pretending to be above it all is just so Mani. It's a game, and if I don't make it past the first night some of my observations might be useful in the future. Being quiet sure isn't going to help anyone.

You know what is interesting is that Avi specifically asked what the cop gets back on the godfather in the beginning of the game. It could of been an innocent question, could of been to be helpful, or could of been to see if he could suggest the cop go ahead and investigate him because it wouldn't matter anyway. Hmmmmmmm...................

You know what is interesting is that Avi specifically asked what the cop gets back on the godfather in the beginning of the game. It could of been an innocent question, could of been to be helpful, or could of been to see if he could suggest the cop go ahead and investigate him because it wouldn't matter anyway. Hmmmmmmm...................

If Avi was Townie he would have already been lynched...the fact that he's sat there with 5 votes for this long is more proof that he is Mafia...the Mafia wouldn't be waiting around if he was Townie.....those of you who haven't voted for him or haven't voted at all are pretty suspect. I know some of you defending him are Townie and just can't believe he is Mafia, he's pretty good at convincing you he isn't.

Good catch!

So I'm not just scum, I'm the godfather. I need to buy a lotto ticket with the luck you guys give me.

Also, we might want to consider if revealing our jobs will help scum figure out the specialized roles easier.

Roles don't make any difference. Scum have roles too, or can make them up - how would anyone know if their role is legit or they just made it up? Scum is probably very eager to make us think they have innocent roles to throw suspicion elsewhere.

Forum List

Back