Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I see how it is Rosie. I go along with you, I'm a sweet, innocent, cute townie and everything is rainbows and unicorns and all is well in the world.

I ask you a simple question and you insinuate I'm just a stoopid noob and you are going to go after me next.

Why attack your fellow townies like that? Who does that help? Scum.

You claimed VT to look out for yourself. You didn't think of what might benefit town. You didn't ask if you should claim or what we thought. You just did it. Damn right I'm gonna ask why. You don't like it? Tough.

Everything I am asking and doing is for the benefit of more than just myself. I can still win if I die. I need the town to survive.

Asking you why you claimed is a fair question.

Do you need a Midol?

My vote stands.

If Rosie is taken out, and Avatar stays, he will continue to manipulate you into thinking he is Townie....and he's doing a good job. If you read his previous posts, it should stand out how he makes everyone believe he is Townie when he is nothing but Scum. But, you'll have to learn from experience.

Well, if everyone who is voting for Rosie is scum but me, then I need to be voted off the Island for being a total moron. :D

They'll keep you around till the end, since they've got you where they want you. They'll probably go after Rosie or me the next round, if they don't kill me Wednesday night.

powers of observation.....grandma is scum or she would know that townies have 'roles'

I did know that Townies have roles. In the confusion created when RD misread her PM, I thought that only the Vanillas had themes and the Town Protectors and Mafia didn't.

I wasn't the only one that got confused.

It's not very wise, though. We can only lynch one person, so your comment may have been to draw votes away from Avatar to you, but not very convincing, making you even more suspect. So, if we happen to be right on Avatar, you're probably going to be next. Just a thought.

It's only wise to stay with one in particular if you are scum. Scum know who each other are. If they were smart, though, they'd realize that by going from person they were dead set after to another could possibly take the heat off them temporarily. What you said above just gives us townies more proof that scum have a list. They're obviously going after the ones that have pegged them. You do realize, that by going after me, after you silence Avatar, that you've given yourselves away to the rest of the townies, don't you?

So, you're admitting that you are Scum, too, because you say that by going after you, the Scum are coming after me for pegging you? Thanks for being so honest.
You're talking like someone that has been counseled by the Godfather. If we take out scum Avatar, only the ones defending him will stand out as guilty....because they knew what he was and were desperately trying to throw suspicion elsewhere.

DogFunny.gif

Nice try on attempting to twist my words around, but you get a huge
fail_bowser_animation_by_sonicfan12334-d62xj9t.png
on it. Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?
Giving yourself away as scum is, though.

It's only wise to stay with one in particular if you are scum. Scum know who each other are. If they were smart, though, they'd realize that by going from person they were dead set after to another could possibly take the heat off them temporarily. What you said above just gives us townies more proof that scum have a list. They're obviously going after the ones that have pegged them. You do realize, that by going after me, after you silence Avatar, that you've given yourselves away to the rest of the townies, don't you?

So, you're admitting that you are Scum, too, because you say that by going after you, the Scum are coming after me for pegging you? Thanks for being so honest.
You're talking like someone that has been counseled by the Godfather. If we take out scum Avatar, only the ones defending him will stand out as guilty....because they knew what he was and were desperately trying to throw suspicion elsewhere.

DogFunny.gif

Nice try on attempting to twist my words around, but you get a huge
fail_bowser_animation_by_sonicfan12334-d62xj9t.png
on it. Reading comprehension isn't your forte, is it?
Giving yourself away as scum is, though.

That's what you said...maybe composing sentences isn't your forte? :lol:
That's okay.....your little tricks aren't working. Hopefully soon you'll be little orphan Annie flopping around wondering what to do without your Godfather instructing you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lvLu7l_ZUJY]Flopping Fish - YouTube[/ame]

powers of observation.....grandma is scum or she would know that townies have 'roles'

I did know that Townies have roles. In the confusion created when RD misread her PM, I thought that only the Vanillas had themes and the Town Protectors and Mafia didn't.

I wasn't the only one that got confused.

Wait a minute - Why would scum not know that Townies have 'roles?' Did you misread your PM too? :eusa_whistle:

And I'm still waiting for your answer to this, SB:

Quote: Originally Posted by strollingbones
for the children for the shake of the kids...damn it avatar are you the community organizer?

he is not scum.....a vote for avatar is letting he scum kill off the townies.....

Quote: Originally Posted by Grandma

And you know this how?

Last edited:
747 posts and I still don't have a clear view on anyone.

Avatar4321 is still long winded :)

We almost have as many posts as the whole entire first game and we are not even done with day 1 yet.

And to be honest, it is confusing me quite a bit regarding figuring out who scum is.

Too much information.

We are going to be mostly guessing on the first round and then we'll get our clues from there.

I have no one I want to change my vote to but if it gets to Wed. and we need a hammer, I'll do it if I have to, no matter what to avoid a no-lynch. We need more clues.

We almost have as many posts as the whole entire first game and we are not even done with day 1 yet.

And to be honest, it is confusing me quite a bit regarding figuring out who scum is.

Too much information.

We are going to be mostly guessing on the first round and then we'll get our clues from there.

I have no one I want to change my vote to but if it gets to Wed. and we need a hammer, I'll do it if I have to, no matter what to avoid a no-lynch. We need more clues.

The first lynch is always just a guess. We all have formed opinions based on what we have read. Based on my experience in the first game, I decided I wouldn't be so gullible this time around and pay close attention to what each person says. If I'm wrong, hopefully we can get a better handle on it next go round but I have a feeling Scum is going to get me the first night...I've angered them too much...:)

Vote Count 1.10​
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”

Not Voting (3): Ropey, Mebelle60, dblack

Avatar4321 (5): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa,
RosieS (4): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, Wolfsister77, strollingbones
Ropey (1): manifold
R.D. (1): Shaitra

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.
~ Day 1 bar none is always the toughest Day for Town, but each Day gets easier.
~ Being emotional & getting angry is normal; the game will exercise your patience.
~ Persuasion is the name of the game in getting people to vote your way.
~ Also, information overload is a valid threat to Town. Too much or too little info is a bad thing, and can definitely be abused by Scum or misused by Town.

Mertex and R.D.-both very aggressively pushing for Avatar-I am suspicious they are targeting their biggest threat-suspicious

No way scum knows who their "biggest" threats might be, in fact there is not one "biggest" threat to target. They know who is town - that is all. On the other hand the town knows their biggest threat is the Godfather

Also, you give Rosie a pass in that post only to vote to lynch her the next day. :doubt:

Mertex and R.D.-both very aggressively pushing for Avatar-I am suspicious they are targeting their biggest threat-suspicious

No way scum knows who their "biggest" threats might be, in fact there is not one "biggest" threat to target. They know who is town - that is all. On the other hand the town knows their biggest threat is the Godfather

Also, you give Rosie a pass in that post only to vote to lynch her the next day. :doubt:

But based on his past game play, they could target him based on being a good player. They know who is town and who isn't. It could be a strategy to go after a good player that could help town. He was gone after like a laser almost right away here. I'm either completely missing the reasoning for it, or there is a scum clue in his posts. SB has one with the we comment. Where is Avatar's?

I though Rosie was town for revealing her role. But her role she is claiming can't be proven and to reveal this early is not helpful IMO. She is trying to get the protective roles to protect her. Why just look out for yourself if you are a VT? You should be helping everyone. Why is she threatening other folks she thinks are town? She told me if I don't turn away from her, I'm next. Why is she lying? I do not see where Avatar claimed cop or insinuated cop. If it's there, it should be quoted. He called the cop a he but that could mean any male here and could just mean he doesn't know the gender. So why is she lying? Lying is scummy.

I have to pick someone and I understand perfectly that I'm taking a big risk. It's more fun for me to look at someone to point a finger at and to look at someone to believe about being town. It makes it interesting for me to take a chance and not just do what is comfortable or play under the radar.

I could be wrong. If I am, I'll adjust and learn.

I'll admit right now, all the information is causing me to change my mind a lot. I need to adjust and not post so much or say so much. Playing like an open book might not be a good idea or being so wishy washy.

I'll have to slow it down and think things through better going forward.

I think he's the town teacher.

So?

I think he's town.

As a side note, due to Mertex's prompting, I have looked over the first game when I have a minute to see if I missed something on Avatar.

know what I noticed?

Syrenn laid the hammer on Moonglow and he was her scum partner. :eek:

She did that because she didn't want to appear suspicious.... she knew he had the required votes to get lynched, so her vote really didn't make a difference. The ones that are defending Avatar.....they're going to look mighty suspicious.

Forum List

Back