Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

No. You've had only 5 votes for the last 4 vote counts.

You lied the entire last game and won, that was your role. In this game you pay the same way and accuse anyone who sees it as being scum. If I'm wrong, you own most of the responsibility for it.

For example. You now want the Cop to investigate you if you manage to get the votes for Rosie..or a no lynch.....which town would not benefit from. From the front page: The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "Innocent." You send your minions to do your dirty work.
So, if you are guilty you're undetectable by the Cop.

And, I still fail to understand your logic for the bolded.

Mani pretending to be above it all is just so Mani. It's a game, and if I don't make it past the first night some of my observations might be useful in the future. Being quiet sure isn't going to help anyone.

You know what is interesting is that Avi specifically asked what the cop gets back on the godfather in the beginning of the game. It could of been an innocent question, could of been to be helpful, or could of been to see if he could suggest the cop go ahead and investigate him because it wouldn't matter anyway. Hmmmmmmm...................

If Avi was Townie he would have already been lynched...the fact that he's sat there with 5 votes for this long is more proof that he is Mafia...the Mafia wouldn't be waiting around if he was Townie.....those of you who haven't voted for him or haven't voted at all are pretty suspect. I know some of you defending him are Townie and just can't believe he is Mafia, he's pretty good at convincing you he isn't.

His playstyle is very similar to the first game and his question about the godfather/cop result are both giving me pause for sure. But even if I switched my vote, that would only be 6 for him. dblack is also wavering and took his vote off Avi and dblack is playing the same as last time and was town. Maybe mafia would wait to vote until the end because we all went on an on about not letting the game end too early.

The ones to me are those not saying anything helpful are becoming suspect to me for the next round. This is making it much more difficult when some of you are doing nothing to help the game and you know who you are. :evil:

I had six votes for me yesterday. I can't imagine that at least one isn't scum. I think at least two. Why? Because I know I'm not scum. And think they will want to kill any non scum at this point. Doesn't matter who, but considering how I did before I doubt they will be too upset to seem dead. At least two are voting for me. Or I'd already be dead.

You lied the entire last game and won, that was your role. In this game you pay the same way and accuse anyone who sees it as being scum. If I'm wrong, you own most of the responsibility for it.

For example. You now want the Cop to investigate you if you manage to get the votes for Rosie..or a no lynch.....which town would not benefit from. From the front page: The Mafia Godfather, when investigated by the Town Cop, will always give a result of "Innocent." You send your minions to do your dirty work.

Mani pretending to be above it all is just so Mani. It's a game, and if I don't make it past the first night some of my observations might be useful in the future. Being quiet sure isn't going to help anyone.

So I'm not just scum, I'm the godfather. I need to buy a lotto ticket with the luck you guys give me.

Except it is not luck....it is cooperation and valiant attempts from your goons to save you.

You know what is interesting is that Avi specifically asked what the cop gets back on the godfather in the beginning of the game. It could of been an innocent question, could of been to be helpful, or could of been to see if he could suggest the cop go ahead and investigate him because it wouldn't matter anyway. Hmmmmmmm...................

If Avi was Townie he would have already been lynched...the fact that he's sat there with 5 votes for this long is more proof that he is Mafia...the Mafia wouldn't be waiting around if he was Townie.....those of you who haven't voted for him or haven't voted at all are pretty suspect. I know some of you defending him are Townie and just can't believe he is Mafia, he's pretty good at convincing you he isn't.

His playstyle is very similar to the first game and his question about the godfather/cop result are both giving me pause for sure. But even if I switched my vote, that would only be 6 for him. dblack is also wavering and took his vote off Avi and dblack is playing the same as last time and was town. Maybe mafia would wait to vote until the end because we all went on an on about not letting the game end too early.

The ones to me are those not saying anything helpful are becoming suspect to me for the next round. This is making it much more difficult when some of you are doing nothing to help the game and you know who you are. :evil:

Mafia would not wait just to keep the game going....they wouldn't want to take a chance on someone bailing out. Mafia is definitely voting for someone else and encouraging everyone to vote for someone else....and who are they? The posts are very revealing....and of course they are going to keep denying it...but the fact that he's sitting there this long with no lynch is proof that his goons are not voting for him and some of you, who are on the fence, have bought his load of bs.

Mafia would not wait just to keep the game going....they wouldn't want to take a chance on someone bailing out. Mafia is definitely voting for someone else and encouraging everyone to vote for someone else....and who are they? The posts are very revealing....and of course they are going to keep denying it...but the fact that he's sitting there this long with no lynch is proof that his goons are not voting for him and some of you, who are on the fence, have bought his load of bs.

Hmmm...........................Very compelling arguments for sure.

Also, we might want to consider if revealing our jobs will help scum figure out the specialized roles easier.

Roles don't make any difference. Scum have roles too, or can make them up - how would anyone know if their role is legit or they just made it up? Scum is probably very eager to make us think they have innocent roles to throw suspicion elsewhere.

Very true, but specialized roles don't need a job description and it might give clues to scum to talk about it too much.

You scum just don't have the votes to finish me. That's what you get for piling on prematurely

So I'm not just scum, I'm the godfather. I need to buy a lotto ticket with the luck you guys give me.

Except it is not luck....it is cooperation and valiant attempts from your goons to save you.

What goons?!?!

Vote Count 1.11​
“I want the TRUTH!”
"You can't HANDLE the truth!"

Not Voting (5): Ropey, Mebelle60, dblack, manifold, Wolfsister77

Avatar4321 (5): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa,
RosieS (3): Avatar4321, AyeCantSeeYou, strollingbones
R.D. (1): Shaitra

~ With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 5/28/14, @ 10pm central time zone.
~ Have a happy Memorial Day guys!!! :smiliehug:

You're right wake. They can't handle the truth.

I'm a bit suspicious of wolfsister finding mertex's explanation compelling. Last time someone found mertex's explanation compelling on such flimsy reasons, they were scum.

Also, we might want to consider if revealing our jobs will help scum figure out the specialized roles easier.

Roles don't make any difference. Scum have roles too, or can make them up - how would anyone know if their role is legit or they just made it up? Scum is probably very eager to make us think they have innocent roles to throw suspicion elsewhere.

I think that those who don't want us revealing things are showing a revealing desire to keep things hidden.

Now if the scum already know who we are, then why would revealing stuff to each other be a bad thing?

Hmmm?

I'm a bit suspicious of wolfsister finding mertex's explanation compelling. Last time someone found mertex's explanation compelling on such flimsy reasons, they were scum.

:lol::lol:

Not

I think that those who don't want us revealing things are showing a revealing desire to keep things hidden.

Now if the scum already know who we are, then why would revealing stuff to each other be a bad thing?

Hmmm?

What I am saying is, the specialized roles probably don't have jobs because they already are jobs. You know-Dr. Cop Jailer Bodyguard, etc. Therefore if everyone talks about their jobs, that helps scum narrow down the specialized roles because if someone has a job, they are probably a townie or lying about being a townie and scum would know who the liars are because they would be fellow scum. I don't want to help them figure out who to kill at night.

Everybody who suspects you or listens to someone who suspects you can't be scum. I did not switch my vote to you. I just unvoted.

I would like to see some opinions from some folks who haven't really given much of one yet. I feel like I know where most stand, but not everyone. It would be helpful.

Hmmm?

What I am saying is, the specialized roles probably don't have jobs because they already are jobs. You know-Dr. Cop Jailer Bodyguard, etc. Therefore if everyone talks about their jobs, that helps scum narrow down the specialized roles because if someone has a job, they are probably a townie or lying about being a townie and scum would know who the liars are because they would be fellow scum. I don't want to help them figure out who to kill at night.

There's inconsistencies.

avatar is always long winded.....about the children....board of education?

I think he's the town teacher.

js

Hmmm?

We should seek clarification from [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], but I'd assume we all have town personas, that they are randomly assigned, and that the have no bearing on specialized roles or team (scum/town) assignment. They are for "entertainment purposes only".

Last edited:
Every single player has a themed profession. Not only does this serve as fodder for deaths while adding another layer to our game, but it's to start easing players more into the complex world of themed Mafia.

Day 1 ends in two days, 4 hours.

Hmmm?

There's inconsistencies.

avatar is always long winded.....about the children....board of education?

I think he's the town teacher.

js

You are right. My bad.

Hmmm?

Some of our players "Cop, Doctor, etc." are helpful to us Townies, so if every Townie that is not Cop or Doctor gives their role, it won't take Mafia long to figure out who the Cop and Doc are and they will take them out at night. So SB and Avi giving hints about who they are is just a ploy for some of the noobs to give hints about what their roles are....that makes it easier for the Mafia to figure out who the valuable players "Cop, Doc...." are.

Mertex if you aren't the scum I feel bad foe you. They are playing you like a violin.

Forum List

Back