Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

A couple of ya'll have wondered why I voted for myself; it's really simple. There were a few that said they suspected me. I replied by telling them that if they suspect me, then to lynch me. Not one changed their vote to me. At that point, I went ahead and voted for myself. Sometimes, it's easier for people to vote for another if there's a vote already in. I figured that if they really suspected me, they would have jumped at the chance to add votes, bringing me closer to being lynched. As we all know by now, that did not happen. My offer of being lynched still stands - if you suspect me, then prove it by your vote. Nothing hard at all about that.

It's not very wise, though. We can only lynch one person, so your comment may have been to draw votes away from Avatar to you, but not very convincing, making you even more suspect. So, if we happen to be right on Avatar, you're probably going to be next. Just a thought.

A couple of ya'll have wondered why I voted for myself; it's really simple. There were a few that said they suspected me. I replied by telling them that if they suspect me, then to lynch me. Not one changed their vote to me. At that point, I went ahead and voted for myself. Sometimes, it's easier for people to vote for another if there's a vote already in. I figured that if they really suspected me, they would have jumped at the chance to add votes, bringing me closer to being lynched. As we all know by now, that did not happen. My offer of being lynched still stands - if you suspect me, then prove it by your vote. Nothing hard at all about that.

It's not very wise, though. We can only lynch one person, so your comment may have been to draw votes away from Avatar to you, but not very convincing, making you even more suspect. So, if we happen to be right on Avatar, you're probably going to be next. Just a thought.

But you aren't right. So unless she is supporting me because she will be less suspicious when my innocence is proven, I don't think she is scum

It's only wise to stay with one in particular if you are scum. Scum know who each other are. If they were smart, though, they'd realize that by going from person they were dead set after to another could possibly take the heat off them temporarily. What you said above just gives us townies more proof that scum have a list. They're obviously going after the ones that have pegged them. You do realize, that by going after me, after you silence Avatar, that you've given yourselves away to the rest of the townies, don't you?

Of all those voting for Avatar, Grandma give me the most pause, dblack did too when he did it-I believe those two are town at the moment because they've both been very well though out and logical and careful in what they say.

I changed my mind on R.D. and think she's town. My reasoning might actually help scum so I won't say why right now.

I have no real good reason to suspect Mertex. I think most of her posts have been trying to be helpful with the voting and laying out her case for her pick.

Shaitra, mebelle, Luissa-neutral at the moment

Ropey and manifold-not sure but no reasons to suspect and they are leaning town for me right now

ACSY, SB, RosieS-I'm suspicious of SB because of the we comment. ACSY for some reason was really bugging me in this game-it is nothing personal but I don't usually snap at people and I am wondering if it is her or the game-LOL. I do not like her voting for herself or saying to lynch her-I'd rather she fought to win. So suspicious.

RosieS-my vote is on her and my reasons for it are that she either gave away her position way too early in the game without a good reason for doing so-it doesn't help town. My other reason is her very aggressive going after all who accuse her-being defensive is not a give away but being super aggressive is not something that seems town to me, I could be wrong-I'm not sure how the game is played and maybe this is good strategy to be aggressive but I have to go with something. I very much appreciate that she accurately called me as town. Scum wouldn't call a townie town. So that gives me pause. I could switch my vote.

But for now, I'll keep it.

Don't forget the deadline. Wed. 10 p.m. I really, really, really, really do not want a no-lynch. I consider that worse than lynching the wrong person because we won't get any closer to catching scum and they get one up on us by getting a free night kill. So if it comes to that, I'll hammer someone before the deadline if we are close.

False accusation about me, Wolfsister.

Very early in the last game I said the Town would be sorry if they lynched me.

They did not, but the Scum took me out. I was Town Cop.

Other than suggesting that the Doctor block for the Town Cop, Avatar is copying what I did.

Luissa was accused of not reading, falsely.

You did not even touch the beginnings of Game 1. Your ignorance shows. Not reading is true of you.

Call that aggressive - but you know it is the truth as to why you say I revealed too soon.

I did because that is how I roll, two out of two times.

You only bothered to read the second time. Thus falsely accusing me.

I am VERY aggro concerning Aye, who called me and Mertex bitches first (and only). Miss Bossy is scum and needs lynching right after Avatar.

And Aye says I do not defend myself. She is still Boss Bossy regardless. Lol

Regards from Rosie

OK, so I read the first game where you said it would be a mistake to lynch you and you were the cop. This game you have claimed VT. It's a claim that can't be proven either way. I'm not sure why you would tell us who you are. It makes no sense to me this early in the game.

I think it screws up town more than scum to do this. It's confusing. And increases paranoia which is already way up there is seems.

So I am not changing my vote, yet.

i think you may be safe for a while avatar..most are doing holiday stuff

I'll probably be safe till Wednesday. Everyone is so paranoid about making a wrong choice.

With that said, I'm. Heading back to play with my fairy princess and clean up the party.

Of all those voting for Avatar, Grandma give me the most pause, dblack did too when he did it-I believe those two are town at the moment because they've both been very well though out and logical and careful in what they say.

I changed my mind on R.D. and think she's town. My reasoning might actually help scum so I won't say why right now.

I have no real good reason to suspect Mertex. I think most of her posts have been trying to be helpful with the voting and laying out her case for her pick.

Shaitra, mebelle, Luissa-neutral at the moment

Ropey and manifold-not sure but no reasons to suspect and they are leaning town for me right now

ACSY, SB, RosieS-I'm suspicious of SB because of the we comment. ACSY for some reason was really bugging me in this game-it is nothing personal but I don't usually snap at people and I am wondering if it is her or the game-LOL. I do not like her voting for herself or saying to lynch her-I'd rather she fought to win. So suspicious.

RosieS-my vote is on her and my reasons for it are that she either gave away her position way too early in the game without a good reason for doing so-it doesn't help town. My other reason is her very aggressive going after all who accuse her-being defensive is not a give away but being super aggressive is not something that seems town to me, I could be wrong-I'm not sure how the game is played and maybe this is good strategy to be aggressive but I have to go with something. I very much appreciate that she accurately called me as town. Scum wouldn't call a townie town. So that gives me pause. I could switch my vote.

But for now, I'll keep it.

Don't forget the deadline. Wed. 10 p.m. I really, really, really, really do not want a no-lynch. I consider that worse than lynching the wrong person because we won't get any closer to catching scum and they get one up on us by getting a free night kill. So if it comes to that, I'll hammer someone before the deadline if we are close.

False accusation about me, Wolfsister.

Very early in the last game I said the Town would be sorry if they lynched me.

They did not, but the Scum took me out. I was Town Cop.

Other than suggesting that the Doctor block for the Town Cop, Avatar is copying what I did.

Luissa was accused of not reading, falsely.

You did not even touch the beginnings of Game 1. Your ignorance shows. Not reading is true of you.

Call that aggressive - but you know it is the truth as to why you say I revealed too soon.

I did because that is how I roll, two out of two times.

You only bothered to read the second time. Thus falsely accusing me.

I am VERY aggro concerning Aye, who called me and Mertex bitches first (and only). Miss Bossy is scum and needs lynching right after Avatar.

And Aye says I do not defend myself. She is still Boss Bossy regardless. Lol

Regards from Rosie

OK, so I read the first game where you said it would be a mistake to lynch you and you were the cop. This game you have claimed VT. It's a claim that can't be proven either way. I'm not sure why you would tell us who you are. It makes no sense to me this early in the game.

I think it screws up town more than scum to do this. It's confusing. And increases paranoia which is already way up there is seems.

So I am not changing my vote, yet.

So accuse me of being aggro, but....

in the first game the Town Doctor could protect one person a nite from Mafia.

The Town Cop is a player that needs protecting, since investigating can ID Scum at nitetime.. I did ID Avatar and was promptly killed at the same time.

Mainly because the Doc could not take a huge hint!

The Doctor did not figure out that that person to protect should have been me. Despite my bending over backwards to be transparent.

Avatar jumped right in from the start of this game implying HE is the Town Cop ( he only used the pronoun 'he' as an obvious tell) and should be protected by the Doctor. Piggybacking on the Doctor mistake made toward me. Scummy move.

This time there are TWO protective players, the Doctor and the Bodyguard. By truthfully stating I am not specialized this time, I am banking on one of them saving the Cop - which I am clearly saying I am not this time since the Town Cop is a specialized role -and the OTHER one will save my sweet self.

It is a very worthwhile roll of the dice.

Now I have given you a big game tutorial, which you needed. Either change away from me or you are next after Avatar for my vote as Scum. You are starting to behave as poorly as Aye. Almost. Not quite, but you are close.

No longer cute, you are acting Scummy.

What you don't know is a royal pain in my tush, darling.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:
I never claimed to be the cop or implied I was. If you're going to lie about what I've said, make sure it's not something easily checkable

images

I see how it is Rosie. I go along with you, I'm a sweet, innocent, cute townie and everything is rainbows and unicorns and all is well in the world.

I ask you a simple question and you insinuate I'm just a stoopid noob and you are going to go after me next.

Why attack your fellow townies like that? Who does that help? Scum.

You claimed VT to look out for yourself. You didn't think of what might benefit town. You didn't ask if you should claim or what we thought. You just did it. Damn right I'm gonna ask why. You don't like it? Tough.

Everything I am asking and doing is for the benefit of more than just myself. I can still win if I die. I need the town to survive.

Asking you why you claimed is a fair question.

Do you need a Midol?

My vote stands.

I wanted to add, not only have I not implied that I'm the cop, I've implied a completely different role. One much of the town has already figured out. In fact, you've accused me of being scum for the hints at my role.

So why lie?

The more some talk, the more they 'out' themselves as being scum. Funny how that works, huh?

I see how it is Rosie. I go along with you, I'm a sweet, innocent, cute townie and everything is rainbows and unicorns and all is well in the world.

I ask you a simple question and you insinuate I'm just a stoopid noob and you are going to go after me next.

You claimed VT to look out for yourself. You didn't think of what might benefit town. You didn't ask if you should claim or what we thought. You just did it. Damn right I'm gonna ask why. You don't like it? Tough.

Everything I am asking and doing is for the benefit of more than just myself. I can still win if I die. I need the town to survive.

Do you need a Midol?

My vote stands.

Can't read?

My experience is so that Town will not make the same mistake again.

Avatar lies about implying HE is the Cop. Anyone can read what he wrote in this thread and see it themselves.

Aye does not care if the Town screws up...again. Because she benefits.

And yeah, you are acting the dumb n00b who has to be taught and cannot think it thru herself. Thanks for outing yourself. Syrenn played that last time and she was Scum.

The more you three pretend the more you give yourselves away.

Carry on carrying on.

Regards from Rosie

It's only wise to stay with one in particular if you are scum. Scum know who each other are. If they were smart, though, they'd realize that by going from person they were dead set after to another could possibly take the heat off them temporarily. What you said above just gives us townies more proof that scum have a list. They're obviously going after the ones that have pegged them. You do realize, that by going after me, after you silence Avatar, that you've given yourselves away to the rest of the townies, don't you?

So, you're admitting that you are Scum, too, because you say that by going after you, the Scum are coming after me for pegging you? Thanks for being so honest.
You're talking like someone that has been counseled by the Godfather. If we take out scum Avatar, only the ones defending him will stand out as guilty....because they knew what he was and were desperately trying to throw suspicion elsewhere.

Do you need a Midol?

My vote stands.

If Rosie is taken out, and Avatar stays, he will continue to manipulate you into thinking he is Townie....and he's doing a good job. If you read his previous posts, it should stand out how he makes everyone believe he is Townie when he is nothing but Scum. But, you'll have to learn from experience.

I wanted to add, not only have I not implied that I'm the cop, I've implied a completely different role. One much of the town has already figured out. In fact, you've accused me of being scum for the hints at my role.

So why lie?

You could hint that you are the town priest, and we would not know that you were lying...you're pretty good at it, so what makes you think that because you've hinted that you're the teacher that we should buy it?

Do you need a Midol?

My vote stands.

If Rosie is taken out, and Avatar stays, he will continue to manipulate you into thinking he is Townie....and he's doing a good job. If you read his previous posts, it should stand out how he makes everyone believe he is Townie when he is nothing but Scum. But, you'll have to learn from experience.

Well, if everyone who is voting for Rosie is scum but me, then I need to be voted off the Island for being a total moron. :D

Forum List

Back