Grandma (4): Mertex♀, Avatar4321♂, RosieS♀, Shaitra♀

Not Voting (2): AyeCantSeeYou♀, MeBelle60♀

~ With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 8/3/14, @ 4pm central.
~ I'll be semi-V/LA tomorrow.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10
2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Sorry the above post was meant to go in the other thread, sorry. Can you delete it please?

CaféAuLait;9547561 said:
Actually, it might not be as hard as you think.

vote: Grandma

Can you tell us why Grandma, Sharita?

Starting on page 41, Grandma starts to really push for an Avatar lynch. Since Day 2 had just started, the push did not seem reasonable to me. Avatar gets ran up to L-1 on page 43 and Grandma announces she will hammer in 4 hours. Again, we weren’t anywhere near the deadline. Quick lynches help scum and hurt town. In post 671 on page 45 I mentioned that her rush to lynch seemed scummy.

At the bottom of page 46, Grandma posts that she is really pissed off and feels she is being cheated out of her vote. She states she will stay with TN for another 24 hours and if the wagon goes some place, she will stay there. If not, she’s voting for Avi. This also seemed strange to me.

At this point a couple of people unvoted Avatar because he claimed he was going to change his playing style. Around page 50, Grandma and Mertex start accusing each other of being scum. When she posts her reads list, Grandma seems like the person I’ve played with before. But the other stuff that has gone on during Day 2 has me suspicious. That’s why I voted for her.

Basically everyone is on drugs and nothing makes sense. Seems like just another day.

R.D. is trying to spin out of her own tangled web. But I'll deal with that nonsense and her other 2 heads later.

vote: Avatar

Two other heads?

That would make 4 scum if your vote for Avatar is town friendly

vote:Grandma

That's going to put Grandma at L1.

Just wanted to make sure no one votes without realizing it would be a hammer.

RD, Avi has it, so we don't rush the lynch. We haven't heard from some people and I'd like TN to come back and explain his comment or at least comment on who we should lynch.

R.D. is trying to spin out of her own tangled web. But I'll deal with that nonsense and her other 2 heads later.

vote: Avatar

Two other heads?

That would make 4 scum if your vote for Avatar is town friendly

vote:Grandma

You didn't read my big long list Part 3.

There are 4 people I'm looking at as scum. Only 3 can be scum. I'm guessing there are 2 scum and 2 anti-towns within that group.

Avi did say he's change his posting style - but that could go either way. Is he a Townie and he's seen the light, or is he scum and trying to fit in better?

Is the antagonism between him and the 3 heads real, or is it a scam?

He seems as scummy as the other 3, so I flipped a coin.

Funny the amount of shit I get when I vote for him - but everyone else can vote as they please. Except MeBelle.

Nah Grandma. The shit you get is because of the shit you slung. Pretty simple, really.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back