Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

That's what he said he'd do. I think it was to avoid a No Lynch.

Yours would be the actual tiebreaker, since you haven't voted yet.

In the next half hour, can you decide between me and Avi?

Sorry guys, I'm going to be V/LA for the next week. My Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer a couple of months ago and I just got the call that his time is down to 24-48 hours. That's why I've been absent a lot. I've been going home to see him every chance I get. Anyway, I'll pm Wake about replacing me if he has anyone. If not, I'll be around as much as I can.

Sorry guys, I'm going to be V/LA for the next week. My Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer a couple of months ago and I just got the call that his time is down to 24-48 hours. That's why I've been absent a lot. I've been going home to see him every chance I get. Anyway, I'll pm Wake about replacing me if he has anyone. If not, I'll be around as much as I can.

You do what you need to shaitra. This is a game. Family comes first

:smiliehug:

In my thoughts.

Good vibes and healing wishes for you, Shaitra. Don't forget to take extra care of yourself at this time.

We'll miss ya.

Regards from Rosir

I'm sorry to hear this. My best wishes for your dad, you, and the rest of the family.:(

:smiliehug:

((((((Shaitra and family))))))

Sorry to hear that Shaitra, my prayers for peace and goodwill for you and your family.....:smiliehug:

That's what he said he'd do. I think it was to avoid a No Lynch.

Yours would be the actual tiebreaker, since you haven't voted yet.

In the next half hour, can you decide between me and Avi?

Do you want to draw straws???? j/k

What would be an advantage to a No Lynch?

We lose a chance of killing Scum.

However, in the interests of honesty, any lynch could kill a Townie.

If a Townie dies, supposedly something is learned, however that's not always true, especially this early in the game.

And we risk going into this exact same scene in Day 3.

Forum List

Back