Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

That's what he said he'd do. I think it was to avoid a No Lynch.

Yours would be the actual tiebreaker, since you haven't voted yet.

In the next half hour, can you decide between me and Avi?

Do you want to draw straws???? j/k

What would be an advantage to a No Lynch?

MeBelle, a no vote is Anti-Town. You're already on my radar. Go ahead and prove to us your Scum.

*Leans across table, hugs Avi.*

I'm not going to gloat, not after all this.

I want to put Day 2 and all the bad vibes behind me. It sucked.

Mebelle and TN should both be looked at tomorrow. As well as the others I've mentioned

Stop it, Mertex.

You can't play anti-town and expect to be considered Town. Just sayin......:eusa_whistle:

I guess R.D. is making it easy for MeBelle to vote for Avatar and not vote against her win condition. Let's hope Avatar turns out to be Scum, otherwise it will be so obvious.

Stop it, Mertex.

You can't play anti-town and expect to be considered Town. Just sayin......:eusa_whistle:

I guess R.D. is making it easy for MeBelle to vote for Avatar and not vote against her win condition. Let's hope Avatar turns out to be Scum, otherwise it will be so obvious.

Sorry you missed the scum. But they have been at work

Stop it, Mertex.

Sorry you missed the scum. But they have been at work

I didn't miss the sum.....some Townies are helping Scum.

I'm not surprised it was r.d. That switched. I got the impression earlier that she didn't care who was voted off. I don't know if it means anything though

I die with a clear conscience. My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my town

Sorry guys, I'm going to be V/LA for the next week. My Dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer a couple of months ago and I just got the call that his time is down to 24-48 hours. That's why I've been absent a lot. I've been going home to see him every chance I get. Anyway, I'll pm Wake about replacing me if he has anyone. If not, I'll be around as much as I can.
Really sorry to hear that. My uncle passed from cancer a few years ago but he did it well, surrounded by family and love. My thoughts are with you and your whole family.

Mebelle and TN should both be looked at tomorrow. As well as the others I've mentioned
Why? Use twilight to give us what you have if you truly are town. I will suspect TN if you flip scum, that is only obvious but if not I am not so sure if his failure to follow through is a scum tell or just a general failure if you flip town.

Forum List

Back