Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9561594 said:
You can't play anti-town and expect to be considered Town. Just sayin......:eusa_whistle:

I guess R.D. is making it easy for MeBelle to vote for Avatar and not vote against her win condition. Let's hope Avatar turns out to be Scum, otherwise it will be so obvious.

Huh? Mebelle decided not to vote and everyone else was sitting on their hands. I did the only thing I could do to avoid a no lynch.

The crazy part of what you did, is I almost did the same thing about the same time- we would still be sitting at a no lynch! :eusa_shifty:

:lol: I worried about that. Whew!

Mebelle and TN should both be looked at tomorrow. As well as the others I've mentioned
Why? Use twilight to give us what you have if you truly are town. I will suspect TN if you flip scum, that is only obvious but if not I am not so sure if his failure to follow through is a scum tell or just a general failure if you flip town.

Mertex since she has been a no vote both days and TN because he said he would come hammer and didnt

What the hell are you talking about. I have voted both days.

Why? Use twilight to give us what you have if you truly are town. I will suspect TN if you flip scum, that is only obvious but if not I am not so sure if his failure to follow through is a scum tell or just a general failure if you flip town.

Mertex since she has been a no vote both days and TN because he said he would come hammer and didnt

What the hell are you talking about. I have voted both days.

Already corrected that

CaféAuLait;9561276 said:
oh don't get so offended. It's a valid question to ask.

Sorry, how so? Mebelle did not vote day 1 or day 2. I was trying to politely remind her to vote especially given that is what it says on our roles:

"Your weapon is your vote"

I most certainly did vote.

You could have pulled your vote off of one and out it on another. Now that's suspicious.

Wanting to make me hammer when I've clearly stated I would not be a hammer vote is scummy.

FTR I've been very ill that last few 'real' days. I pm'd Wake and assumed he let the group know.

You can't even remember if you voted or not? And no, it's not suspicious to keep your vote on who you think is the scummiest. You had two options and neither one was good to you because both put you in a precarious position.

And, we don't know about you being ill, Wake didn't say anything.

This was Day 1' votes.
Manifold (LYNCH!): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀, RosieS♀, Mertex♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Avatar4321♂
Mertex (2): FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀
RosieS (1): CafeAuLait♀

Not Voting (2): MeBelle60♀, R.D.♀

Why would I know? You've managed to manipulate and convince others you are not Scum, but you haven't fooled me. I will be vindicated at the end, when you and your partners win once again after pulling the wool over the rest of Town's eyes.

I'm not biting any more of your bait today. Day 2's been pure shit and I'm ready to spend the next 48 hours clearing my head.

While clearing it, I would appreciate it if you focus on not slinging shit my way when you go into bitch mode.

Thanks in advance,; no sarcasm at all.

Regards from Rosie

I'm feeling better and the Nyquil's gone, so I'll be a lot nicer.

CaféAuLait;9561276 said:
Sorry, how so? Mebelle did not vote day 1 or day 2. I was trying to politely remind her to vote especially given that is what it says on our roles:

"Your weapon is your vote"

You could have pulled your vote off of one and out it on another. Now that's suspicious.

Wanting to make me hammer when I've clearly stated I would not be a hammer vote is scummy.

FTR I've been very ill that last few 'real' days. I pm'd Wake and assumed he let the group know.

You can't even remember if you voted or not? And no, it's not suspicious to keep your vote on who you think is the scummiest. You had two options and neither one was good to you because both put you in a precarious position.

This was Day 1' votes.
Manifold (LYNCH!): tn5421♂, Grandma♀, ScarletRage♀, RosieS♀, Mertex♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀, Avatar4321♂

Wake needs a spanking then!

And I did vote for FAQ the first day, then I unvoted.

I also remember my FOS @ Mertex

I'm not surprised it was r.d. That switched. I got the impression earlier that she didn't care who was voted off. I don't know if it means anything though

It was you who were one of the voices claiming a NL is not town friendly. If you flip town I wont regret the hammer because, like this post, you have been anti town. I waited until the last 30 seconds, someone had to do it. As town you knew it needed to be done...shame on you.

Mebelle went for a NL and tough guy TN bailed

I agree that a nl would be bad. I'm not commenting on your hammer vote but your overall disposition

Why are you calling it a hammer vote? IIRC you only had three votes at the last vote count. I didn't check to see if anyone else had voted for you, but if it was a hammer, wouldn't you be dead by now?

This was Day 1' votes.

MeBelle, you're not new at the game, so don't play coy. It doesn't matter how many times you vote, the vote that counts is the one at lynch time, and you weren't there.

And you didn't show up for this Day 2 vote either. If nobody else sees you as Scum, then I must be the only Townie left.

It was you who were one of the voices claiming a NL is not town friendly. If you flip town I wont regret the hammer because, like this post, you have been anti town. I waited until the last 30 seconds, someone had to do it. As town you knew it needed to be done...shame on you.

I agree that a nl would be bad. I'm not commenting on your hammer vote but your overall disposition

Why are you calling it a hammer vote? IIRC you only had three votes at the last vote count. I didn't check to see if anyone else had voted for you, but if it was a hammer, wouldn't you be dead by now?

I think he is dead and we are in twilight. You should know that since you just basically told MeBelle she would have put herself in a "precarious position" by not voting, or did you mean something else?

This was Day 1' votes.

MeBelle, you're not new at the game, so don't play coy. It doesn't matter how many times you vote, the vote that counts is the one at lynch time, and you weren't there.

And you didn't show up for this Day 2 vote either. If nobody else sees you as Scum, then I must be the only Townie left.

Nope. I think it is scummy too, especially calling me scum after I voted who I believed to be scum and Mebelle refused to vote then stated her refusal to vote made ME suspicious. This whole game is the weirdest game I have read since Wake stated this game here.

An aside at Mebelle, I believe the reason your hammer for Ropey came off as suspicious because it was without warning and early into the Day. I don't think anyone would have given you a hard time for any vote in this situation.

I'm not surprised it was r.d. That switched. I got the impression earlier that she didn't care who was voted off. I don't know if it means anything though

CaféAuLait;9561443 said:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] - could you please let us know when someone's V/LA? This is the 3rd time we thought someone bailed on us.

A quick post by the person, hey I'm V/La be back soon, or on the 7th should be sufficient. It's different this game, everyone is pming Wake, unless that's what we are supposed to do? Last game everyone was posting it in the thread. Seems Wake has a lot to deal with if late as it stands, he probably forgot to pass it on.

*sigh*

I was in zero condition to post V/LA.
A tad delirious even...
With a fever of 103 I was lucky enough to get a PM to Wake.

CaféAuLait;9561443 said:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] - could you please let us know when someone's V/LA? This is the 3rd time we thought someone bailed on us.

A quick post by the person, hey I'm V/La be back soon, or on the 7th should be sufficient. It's different this game, everyone is pming Wake, unless that's what we are supposed to do? Last game everyone was posting it in the thread. Seems Wake has a lot to deal with if late as it stands, he probably forgot to pass it on.

*sigh*

A tad delirious even...

Mebelle, that was not directed at you. You are the third person who went V/LA and we did not know. I am sorry to hear you were or are sick, my thoughts are with you.

CaféAuLait;9561779 said:

Nope. I think it is scummy too, especially calling me scum after I voted who I believed to be scum and Mebelle refused to vote then stated her refusal to vote made ME suspicious. This whole game is the weirdest game I have read since Wake stated this game here.

An aside at Mebelle, I believe the reason your hammer for Ropey came off as suspicious because it was without warning and early into the Day. I don't think anyone would have given you a hard time for any vote in this situation.

Check back @ the games and the reasons I gave to give the hammer vote.

Mainly, to get the dang games moving...

CaféAuLait;9561443 said:

*sigh*

A tad delirious even...
Oh, that sucks, feel better.

Bu-ut, you were active and knew you were forcing some ones hand by not voting and claiming you would not hammer and the stall. Why did you play us?

CaféAuLait;9561756 said:

I think he is dead and we are in twilight. You should know that since you just basically told MeBelle she would have put herself in a "precarious position" by not voting, or did you mean something else?

Where is the Vote Count from Wake indicating we had a lynch? I have gone over the posts more than once and did a search on Wake's posts and the last vote count is 2.6, and at that time Avatar only had 3 votes....so what is going on?

Did MeBelle vote? I certainly didn't see that post if she did.

I am dead. we are just waiting for wake. Deadline was almost two hours ago

Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts and hugs.

RD, thanks for keeping us from a NL. At this point I think we get the most info from a lynch. I'm surprised that TN didn't come back as stated. As many of you have said, this was a very strange game day in a very strange game.

I am dead. we are just waiting for wake. Deadline was almost two hours ago

Okay, so you had 3 votes at Vote Count 2.6.....then R.D. switched, so who else voted for you?

Forum List

Back