Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I find it odd that no intent was stated and many didn't even get a chance to give input. The comment, those that need to know, know why I did it doesn't sit well with me.

The day may be done but that's a crappy way to hammer someone. Denying town info. really.

ice-dragon-vs-fire-dragon.jpg

Vote Count 1.17

Moonglow (LYNCH): AyeCantSeeYou, House, Wolfsister77, tn5421, Mathblade, Mertex, Sgt_Gath, Avatar4321, Sameech
Mertex (2): ScarletRage, RosieS
tn5421 (1): FA_Q2
Shaitra (1): Grandma
RosieS (1): Shaitra

Not Voting (2): CafeAuLait, Moonglow

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/30/14, @1pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14

I'm hoping Sameech did this because we were all saying the day was done and not for some other reason. Hammering like that does not sit well with me.

Well, I was going to unvote and announce intent to hammer but Sam beat me to it. Let twilight begin.

I'm hoping Sameech did this because we were all saying the day was done and not for some other reason. Hammering like that does not sit well with me.

What other reason is there?

It was too fast, no intent was stated.

Yes but you said there could be some other reason, What other reason were you thinking?

Scummy move.

How would the scum benefit from a quick hammer of our only plausible wagon at this point? Did you have a thought in mind or are you just thinking generally that there could be a scummy move?

What other reason is there?

It was too fast, no intent was stated.

Yes but you said there could be some other reason, What other reason were you thinking?

Scummy move.

How would the scum benefit from a quick hammer of our only plausible wagon at this point? Did you have a thought in mind or are you just thinking generally that there could be a scummy move?

Because he denied town info. and didn't announce intent and he thought Moonglow was town. This is scummy no matter the reason.

Listen, Sameech was looking for a reason to run out of the neighborhood and is now quickhammering someone. Keep note of this for D2 no matter what happens, this should not be overlooked.

Moonglow, Vanilla Townie, has been strung up on the gallows!

It is now Night 1. Deadline expires 8/30/14, @2pm central.

Please submit any Night actions via PM.

Please remember to send in your Night Actions before the deadline if you want to use them.

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

OH DEAR GOD, valiant RosieS, Macho Town Cop, has been found BROILED ALIVE in the Town's central Square! Someone avenge her already!!! No icy activity seems to have happened tonight... or did it? The game is afoot, and evil is upon us. Good luck, forthright Townies of Windgale!

It is now Day 2.

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!

Deadline expires 9/6/14 @2pm central.

Not Voting (14):
AyeCantSeeYou, House, Wolfsister77, tn5421, Mathblade, Mertex, Sgt_Gath, Avatar4321, Sameech, ScarletRage, FA_Q2, Grandma, Shaitra, CafeAuLait

Forum List

Back