Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

- Inspection

I am still reading through the thread...page 49. Ya'll post a lot!!

With all the chaos yesterday I wanted to make an informed decision on what to do with my power. Then a massive depantsing of powers happened. My power asks the mod to tell me a person's power in a PM.

OK, What did Rosie reveal in her neighborhood? Neighbors @Grandma @Mertex @AyeCantSeeYou

Did Rosie say her role ever or hint at it at any point?

Yes, she told us.

Thanks for being honest. I think we need to look hard at the fact that she is dead because someone in your neighborhood knew she was a cop. It is certainly possible that scum got lucky with a guess but I think they would not want to risk a cop alive and so we need to look at this closely.

I would like input from all of you about who showed the most interest in this and who is most suspicious.

In the future, just for general knowledge, no one trust any sort of role information with your neighborhood. Especially if you are a cop.

@Wake

Can you verify if Mertex used her ability to shield a player?

Scarlet, it's me, Mertex, and Grandma.

wolf your going to have to expand your search. Aye and grandma told central that we needed to protect Rosie and that's why she was laying low.

and honestly I think Rosie practically outed herself to the entire group in one of her squabbles with mertex. I didn't draw attention to it at the time because I was hoping people missed it. Let me find it and I'll let you see for yourself.

Avatar, do you have a cool ability? People seem to think I am cold and calculating but I sm still warmblooded.

any one shot jail keepers who acted should probably let us know what they did if they did something. If they didnt they shouldnt say a thing.

it's also possible the ice hit a fire. So if we watch carefully we could get one of each of them exposed

Avatar, do you have a cool ability? People seem to think I am cold and calculating but I sm still warmblooded.

my ability is practically worthless. I can stop others from using their ability for the day.except almost everyone has used their ability.

Post 1917 is the one where Rosie implied she had several power to the group

I'm a bit curious about your choice of words as I reread this. Are you Implying you are fire or ice? Why would you? It's just odd

As far as the neighborhood goes, it's a cluster*uck. Rosie, Grandma, and Mertex were arguing with each other. I stopped posting in it because I want no part of that mess. I told Mertex in there that I believed she was town, even though her posts come off as the opposite. When she's played town in other games, she's always been quite abrasive when responding to others, just like she has been in this game. When she played scum, she was quiet and not so in-your-face, hiding out.

Forum List

Back