Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

aye could still be scum. I wish that ability could make it clear wolf. Wake says the abilities are randomized

Bottom line is, if we lynch Aye, she takes someone with her. This means she is town folks and we have a confirmed town and limits the scum in Rosie's hood to either Grandma or Mertex.

Actually, this is a good thing Aye did. We won't lynch her anyway but we can take her off the list.

Mertex or Grandma should be our lynch candidate for D2.

There can be vengeful scum...

So she can still be scum then but we can never lynch her?

That makes no sense. She wouldn't be able to be killed by scum either and town would never win. She has to be a townie.

Her ability triggers upon lynch unless she is scum or fireptoof townie, she can die like most of the town.

Second, town would win by lynching Aye. We would possibly burn one of our own. Yet if Aye is firescum then we still have the fireproof townie.

What's the difference in lynching me instead of another townie? Are ya'll afraid of who I would take with me?

Well, we won't lynch Aye today. Solves that problem.

Exactly. Kind of a weird ploy, IMO

I'm not really sure what she was looking to accomplish.

Trying to draw attention off of Mertex, maybe?

IF you read the ability, you will see it must be activated Day 1 or 2. Not Day 3, 4, or whenever. If I had my way, it wouldn't have been announced in the game thread, but by PM to Wake. Since abilities HAD to be activated in the game thread, there was no choice but to put it out there. What's so hard to understand about that?

Are you scum trying to come up with something to add to the discussion? You haven't been very active as a player to this point.

Well, we won't lynch Aye today. Solves that problem.

Exactly. Kind of a weird ploy, IMO

I'm not really sure what she was looking to accomplish.

Trying to draw attention off of Mertex, maybe?

IF you read the ability, you will see it must be activated Day 1 or 2. Not Day 3, 4, or whenever. If I had my way, it wouldn't have been announced in the game thread, but by PM to Wake. Since abilities HAD to be activated in the game thread, there was no choice but to put it out there. What's so hard to understand about that?

Are you scum trying to come up with something to add to the discussion? You haven't been very active as a player to this point.

I'm learning this stuff as I go along.
shrug.gif

I just thought it was interesting that you would make a scene like this right when Mertex was on the chopping block. It comes off as being a diversion, IMO.

She still hasn't answered any of our questions, after all.

I don't mind Aye activated it. She's not a lynch candidate D2. Mertex has been here several times and won't provide us the info. we requested. This is telling.

Okay, reading this I have a few questions.

SR, you stating that you could not quote Mod PMs, sure as hell implied to me you were trying to state Wake confirmed you had been targeted last night. This lie is bothering me. If you think TN is scum, why did you unvote him Day 1? Can you explain why you tried to make it seem like the Mod let you know you have been targeted?

Wake just confirmed Mertex could have used the Meatshield to protect Rosie. Mertex knew this ability woud hurt her and that is why she wanted to 'throw' it away. I have voiced my suspicions about Mertex since she stole Shai's abiity instead of stealing Grandma's which would have protected her night one, at least from scum. Mertex started having a fit with 3 votes, still seems a little early to start stating you have a PR.

I thought TN's ability was blocked and Mertex could not be protected from Ice mafia? Isn't that what the voting was all about with Moonglow's ability?

Mertex who did you protect?

Anyone given jailer keys by Gath AND IF You USED them should speak up. IF YOU HAVE NOT USED THEM don't say.

I'm going back to reply to several posts now.

shrug.gif

I just thought it was interesting that you would make a scene like this right when Mertex was on the chopping block. It comes off as being a diversion, IMO.

Not a diversion. This is Day 2. Read the time frame for the ability. If I had activated it Day 1, I'd still have gotten crap for it from someone. Right?

Sgt. Gath, I don't think it is a distraction given Aye was the second voter on Mertex. While not eliminated as scum, I recommend collecting your thoughts for a discussion tomorrow as your push inadvertently is distraction from Aye since we will not lynch Aye today.

shrug.gif

Not a diversion. This is Day 2. Read the time frame for the ability. If I had activated it Day 1, I'd still have gotten crap for it from someone. Right?

I'm not denying it.

I was simply saying that the timing was a bit convenient.

Because I'm not sure that revealing it is good for Town. I don't know if the Scum teams even targeted the person, but if one of the teams did, and that person didn't die, my revealing it may just be the information that Scum needs.

@House
@ScarletRage
@Grandma

All of you have disagreed with my post but I don't see any of you giving a reason as to why. Why don't you provide a good reason why I should instead of just disagreeing with me? Are you able to think of one?

I am not sure how you did this Mertex with the quote but this is not anything I have said and is not my quote.

Okay, reading this I have a few questions.

SR, you stating that you could not quote Mod PMs, sure as hell implied to me you were trying to state Wake confirmed you had been targeted last night. This lie is bothering me. If you think TN is scum, why did you unvote him Day 1? Can you explain why you tried to make it seem like the Mod let you know you have been targeted?

Wake just confirmed Mertex could have used the Meatshield to protect Rosie. Mertex knew this ability woud hurt her and that is why she wanted to 'throw' it away. I have voiced my suspicions about Mertex since she stole Shai's abiity instead of stealing Grandma's which would have protected her night one, at least from scum. Mertex started having a fit with 3 votes, still seems a little early to start stating you have a PR.

I thought TN's ability was blocked and Mertex could not be protected from Ice mafia? Isn't that what the voting was all about with Moonglow's ability?

Mertex who did you protect?

Anyone given jailer keys by Gath AND IF You USED them should speak up. IF YOU HAVE NOT USED THEM don't say.

I'm going back to reply to several posts now.
I unvoted TN after I figured he was not going to be the lynch. I started pushing Mertex my second suspect.

I do apologize for being a little misleading on the mod stating I was attacked. That is what happens when paraphrasing. I saw I did not have a vest and ice could not kill. I made a logical inference.

That inference will likely be proven true when Mertex flips ice scum (although y'all think fire).

Forum List

Back