Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

You activate Revengeance at any time before the majority lynch. Then, if you are lynched, you become a Vengeful Townie at that moment, and you may then take someone down with you. You gain your Vengeful status upon being lynched. Revengeance may only be used Day 1 or Day 2.

If I do use it, 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) I hit scum and town is happy.

2) I hit town and become the next lynch target.

Bottom line is, if we lynch Aye, she takes someone with her. This means she is town folks and we have a confirmed town and limits the scum in Rosie's hood to either Grandma or Mertex.

Actually, this is a good thing Aye did. We won't lynch her anyway but we can take her off the list.

Mertex or Grandma should be our lynch candidate for D2.

Bottom line is, if we lynch Aye, she takes someone with her. This means she is town folks and we have a confirmed town and limits the scum in Rosie's hood to either Grandma or Mertex.

Actually, this is a good thing Aye did. We won't lynch her anyway but we can take her off the list.

There can be vengeful scum...

If I do use it, 1 of 2 things will happen:

1) I hit scum and town is happy.

2) I hit town and become the next lynch target.

except you only get to use it if you are lynched. You didn't tell us that.

sorry Sam. She isn't going to vig kill me unless you want to lynch her.

No one is confirmed Town. No one.

There can be vengeful scum...

So she can still be scum then but we can never lynch her?

That makes no sense. She wouldn't be able to be killed by scum either and town would never win. She has to be a townie.

Ok. So voting Aye carries a big risk with it.

If ya'll want to watch some people squirm, then vote for me. Scum should be crawling out to try and save their asses. I do not have to be lynched for them to appear.

Aye may only take someone out with her Vengeful status Day 1 or Day 2, as well. If she activates Revengeance Day 1-2, her power will not last into Day 3, 4, etc.

For example if she activates Revengeance Day 2, she must get lynched Day 2 in order to take someone out.

Aye may only take someone out with her Vengeful status Day 1 or Day 2, as well. If she activates Revengeance Day 1-2, her power will not last into Day 3, 4, etc.

You could have made them squirm a little longer!!!! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back