Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I can see how the "prisoner's dilemma" SR brought up would work if we leave one from each Mafia team alive. That way they won't be able to coordinate and may end up killing no one. But I need to be around to protect someone, in case they decide to go after the immune twins. I'll be traveling all day tomorrow and Friday, so won't be able to log in, probably at all. Just saying that maybe we should wait till Saturday to lynch one of them.

Are we of the opinion that Gath is Fire, and Sameech and "?" are Ice?

That is my opinion as well. Put in Mathblade and House for the last position.

I do believe both scum went after Mertex night two as Mertex was the only claimed PR at the time (or crumbing PR to central which exploded everywhere but my hood).

House both you and Sameech have started to doubt Mertex today when you raised none of these concerns in earlier days. This is when scum would want to start throwing mud onto townies.

If no one can provide a reason why Sameech is town, we should lynch Sameech. Period. If scum kill the oppositions immune townie, they risk killing no one. Same with the doctor. The setup as we have it, gives scum zero safe options.

This here is why I want to see what happens tonight in game time.

I really think Sameech or Gath are the right choices-I will go along with the town majority on who.
Gath's silence has been questionable to me. He voted for me right after I claimed to be Doc, and when I told him that those who vote for a claimed role are usually the first to get suspected, he quickly took his vote off me. He hasn't been saying much, which for me is a sign of Scum that is new and doesn't really know what to say. I was in the position in Game 3, and I wasn't saying a whole lot because I was afraid of saying something that would definitely give me up.
Without a partner (Avi), I would think a newbie would have a very difficult time figuring out what to do.

What are you talking about, dude?

I already explained my reasoning for doing that; multiple times, in point of fact. My vote was contingent on your answering my questions and explaining your behavior, and you answered them and gave an explanation which I found to be plausible.

No one had counter-claimed your doc claim, and you healed TN.

What's so hard to remember about that?

Frankly, I'm still not sure if you're completely "townfirmed," as we haven't yet seen a night kill fail because of your ability.

That's true. At the time your reasoning seemed truthful. I haven't voted for you as Scum, yet.

As for my Doc claim, you don't know that N2 failed kill was not a result of both teams going after me. If you are able to provide the name of someone else that they could have gone after, please do.

I can see how the "prisoner's dilemma" SR brought up would work if we leave one from each Mafia team alive. That way they won't be able to coordinate and may end up killing no one. But I need to be around to protect someone, in case they decide to go after the immune twins. I'll be traveling all day tomorrow and Friday, so won't be able to log in, probably at all. Just saying that maybe we should wait till Saturday to lynch one of them.

Right... we're sharing one rule.

First I'm scum, then I'm town, now I'm scum again (why, exactly?)

Screw it, I don't even care.

The reason why I waffled on you House was because of last night. You have been on top of everything in this game. Hell, I even learned a few new terms due to you and I played a few times before. Last night however you were splitting hairs over the while Sameech thing "saw or knew" Sam could not have known where FA was on night 1. It was and is impossible. You seemed to kinda of protecting him. If I read this wrong, I'm sorry. But that is the way it came off. Till that point I had moved you into firm town, even though you seem to know the game so well. I was in awe of the way you picked it up. Like I said I could be wrong but the Sameech splitting hairs last night confused the crap out of me.

Oh and as far as the jailers Keys. I believe Avatar directed Gath to give them to Shai because he believed Shai to be scum, obviously he was wrong. I also believe the last set of keys died with Avatar. I may be wrong, but I think I am right.

The reason why I waffled on you House was because of last night. You have been on top of everything in this game. Hell, I even learned a few new terms due to you and I played a few times before. Last night however you were splitting hairs over the while Sameech thing "saw or knew" Sam could not have known where FA was on night 1. It was and is impossible. You seemed to kinda of protecting him. If I read this wrong, I'm sorry. But that is the way it came off. Till that point I had moved you into firm town, even though you seem to know the game so well. I was in awe of the way you picked it up. Like I said I could be wrong but the Sameech splitting hairs last night confused the crap out of me.

And as I explained, the mislynch has me analyzing the shit out of everything to avoid making similar leaps to judgment.

And as I explained, the mislynch has me analyzing the shit out of everything to avoid making similar leaps to judgment.

I am not trying to mislynch you. I analyze everything. The same way you see to, which is good, yes? I was just saying what kinda made me waffle on you, That all.

OMG I hate not being able to edit. The same way you seem to not see to. Gah, my above post if full of typos.

I find it of note, Gath was here but did not say a word in East, he made a quick post or two here a bit ago ( which seemed far from convincing) and then left.

OK well, there seems to be wide spread agreement among my town reads that Sameech is ice scum. I can go with this.

Vote: Sameech

*waves at Wake*

I am almost certain Gath is fire scum and Sameech is ice scum. Not 100% and not as sure of who the second ice scum is but I think Sameech's PR is not likely and he made a huge error.

So I'm sticking with this unless my town reads change their mind or a NL situation occurs with Gath being the other one I will vote for.

Sometimes, you gotta make a choice.

I am not trying to mislynch you. I analyze everything. The same way you see to, which is good, yes? I was just saying what kinda made me waffle on you, That all.
Well yeah, but I had already explained that, and dragging up issues to be rehashed after they have already been discussed just muddied the water.

As far as new terms go, wiki is your friend. :)

I find it of note, Gath was here but did not say a word in East, he made a quick post or two here a bit ago ( which seemed far from convincing) and then left.

Nothing's really changed. We're still waiting for Sam to post something, as far as I can tell.

Also, the last post in East was from me, last night.

Nothing's really changed. We're still waiting for Sam to post something, as far as I can tell.

Apart from a bunch of people making random scum accusations at me all of the sudden, of course. lol

OK well, there seems to be wide spread agreement among my town reads that Sameech is ice scum. I can go with this.

Vote: Sameech

*waves at Wake*

I am almost certain Gath is fire scum and Sameech is ice scum. Not 100% and not as sure of who the second ice scum is but I think Sameech's PR is not likely and he made a huge error.

So I'm sticking with this unless my town reads change their mind or a NL situation occurs with Gath being the other one I will vote for.

Sometimes, you gotta make a choice.

No, you are right IMO. Gath is fire, Sam is ice. I can't believe I picked TWO opposing scum teams for Central, that was the last thing I wanted to happen. I knew I had probably picked one but NOT two.

Just remember on voting, Mertex said she did not want to lynch till Saturday so she can use her protect.

I'm sorry I did not mean to suggest you did not to post last night, you surely did. I just meant why you did not maybe say something to me, that's all.

Dammit.

Say something to me, when you were here earlier. Damnit! I wish we could edit, and the edit would appear if you click a link, but the post would still read correctly!!!! It used to do that in a forum I posted in sometime ago.

Forum List

Back