Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

It's also possible the last set of jailer's keys are with scum.

Gath will out who he have them to. Regardless lynching Sameech is the right play.

Scum will be forced to kill me and Cafe or clear the towns. Shooting Mertex is poor because of the prisoner's dilemma.

Id
Don't forget, We have a Dr.

Do we?

Do we, really?

I haven't seen any verifiable evidence of one.

Shouldn't there be something besides a claim to point to the existence of a doctor?

Especially a doctor that scum apparently has zero interest in killing.

A night or two, sure... but 3?

Yes. Macho means likely doctor. Macho generally means unhealable. Why say that if no doctor?
Idk... I make no assumptions on what roles should or should not be in a stop because... dun dun dun... THIS IS MY FIRST GAME.

It still strikes me as weird that we have nothing of substance to indicate a doctor.

Just assumptions and WIFOM.

Blah, I meant "this setup".

Id
Don't forget, We have a Dr.

Do we?

Do we, really?

I haven't seen any verifiable evidence of one.

Shouldn't there be something besides a claim to point to the existence of a doctor?

Especially a doctor that scum apparently has zero interest in killing.

A night or two, sure... but 3?

Yes. Macho means likely doctor. Macho generally means unhealable. Why say that if no doctor?
Idk... I make no assumptions on what roles should or should not be in a stop because... dun dun dun... THIS IS MY FIRST GAME.

It still strikes me as weird that we have nothing of substance to indicate a doctor.

Just assumptions and WIFOM.

I don't know what you expect by way of substance. I protect a person, Mafia targets different people and they die. They didn't go after the person I protected, there is nothing to show that a certain person was protected.

And, it makes sense to me that I'm still alive. If they both come after me they cancel each other, and since they are not able to coordinate, it is obvious they would rather go after those who have claimed to be Town that have no PR. Or, they could think like you, that I'm not Doc and just ignore me. So many choices.

I am willing to be jailed, lynched, shot, or whatever the town decides. Still rereading but it looks like I fucked up. We will see if I really did after tonight but I really think I did now.

And I am VT but I am willing to be lynched if it helps get people to focus on scum.

IF you are town, help us find scum. We will not lynch town today.
My assumptions were clearly wrong.

The problem is everyone besides TSO to me is confirmed town or pretty damn near close to it with Wolf's actions. I don't want to lead anyone astray in this time of having to be sure.

I do believe both scum went after Mertex night two as Mertex was the only claimed PR at the time (or crumbing PR to central which exploded everywhere but my hood).

House both you and Sameech have started to doubt Mertex today when you raised none of these concerns in earlier days. This is when scum would want to start throwing mud onto townies.

If no one can provide a reason why Sameech is town, we should lynch Sameech. Period. If scum kill the oppositions immune townie, they risk killing no one. Same with the doctor. The setup as we have it, gives scum zero safe options.

I really think Sameech or Gath are the right choices-I will go along with the town majority on who.
Gath's silence has been questionable to me. He voted for me right after I claimed to be Doc, and when I told him that those who vote for a claimed role are usually the first to get suspected, he quickly took his vote off me. He hasn't been saying much, which for me is a sign of Scum that is new and doesn't really know what to say. I was in the position in Game 3, and I wasn't saying a whole lot because I was afraid of saying something that would definitely give me up.
Without a partner (Avi), I would think a newbie would have a very difficult time figuring out what to do.

I really think Sameech or Gath are the right choices-I will go along with the town majority on who.
Gath's silence has been questionable to me. He voted for me right after I claimed to be Doc, and when I told him that those who vote for a claimed role are usually the first to get suspected, he quickly took his vote off me. He hasn't been saying much, which for me is a sign of Scum that is new and doesn't really know what to say. I was in the position in Game 3, and I wasn't saying a whole lot because I was afraid of saying something that would definitely give me up.
Without a partner (Avi), I would think a newbie would have a very difficult time figuring out what to do.

Wake is going to be so annoyed at my vote changing. I voted Sameech. I can go back to Gath. You make a good point here.

Gath will out who he have them to. Regardless lynching Sameech is the right play.

Scum will be forced to kill me and Cafe or clear the towns. Shooting Mertex is poor because of the prisoner's dilemma.

I don't know what that means - "prisoner's dilemma".

I do believe both scum went after Mertex night two as Mertex was the only claimed PR at the time (or crumbing PR to central which exploded everywhere but my hood).

House both you and Sameech have started to doubt Mertex today when you raised none of these concerns in earlier days. This is when scum would want to start throwing mud onto townies.

If no one can provide a reason why Sameech is town, we should lynch Sameech. Period. If scum kill the oppositions immune townie, they risk killing no one. Same with the doctor. The setup as we have it, gives scum zero safe options.

I gave reason for my waffling. I'm unsure of everything I thought I knew.

On a happier note, I just saw my daughter for the first time in... well... longer than I care to admit. She has grown so much, it really brought some things home to me.

I gave reason for my waffling. I'm unsure of everything I thought I knew.

On a happier note, I just saw my daughter for the first time in... well... longer than I care to admit. She has grown so much, it really brought some things home to me.

:)

Forum List

Back