Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Strange how Wolf disappears after pushing and pushing... or not. More chat in the scum QT, Wolf?

Fine wolf

I'm a fire proof townie.

You happy?

If we don't lynch fire today, both SR and I are dead.

You can't read between the freaking lines!

This means you and SR are town. I had to be sure of this. I am sorry. But if we would of lynched town today, we'd be screwed. Sometimes this is necessary. Now, I will not vote for SR and you and she are now for sure town to me.

I want the last fire scum. It isn't Aye-jailed when fire shot someone, it isn't SR or Cafe. It isn't Mertex. I doubt it is House who is in the same hood as fire scum Avi. Who is left? Mathblade, Sameech, TSO, Sgt-Gath. I know it isn't me and I suspect mathblade and sameech of ice out of the group that is left. So that leaves TSO and Sgt_Gath. Of the two, Sgt_Gath is more suspicious then TSO.

Vote: Sgt_Gath

I'll be back, with my thoughts. I have to run for a few.

Strange how Wolf disappears after pushing and pushing... or not. More chat in the scum QT, Wolf?

I'm right here Cafe and explained why I pushed. You do realize that I just helped SR because now I won't vote her, mathblade will lay off, and the others voting her or suspicious of her will move on. This was absolutely necessary. I already apologized for having to push this but I had to.

The only way that SR can be ice immune is if she is Avi's partner.... which then, she wouldn't be lying. Or, she could be the Ice Queen.....which also would make her ice immune.

If she was fire scum, she'd be ice immune. It would explain her survival. And if there is no fireproof townie, there's no iceproof townie. I also doubt such a powerful role exists. If it did it would be a one shot deal.

And the reason for our other two claimed PRs surviving the last couple days Wolf? I'll tell you another reason I think she may be telling the truth, she made that claim without any reason, she was not up for lynch, unless I forgot but she came in with guns a blazing to draw Scum to save town- unless she is some great actress, If I am wrong, time will tell, but for now I am willing to believe.

What you are doing IMO is setting up SR and another townie, if he/she claims he is fireproof to die tonight, especially if we don't get fire or ice, in our lynch and if we don't hit fire then we lose those two possible PRs and town is really screwed because the doc will be next and it's game over the way I count. I could be off being new but that is my count.

Right, Cafe. SR claims to be Ice immune and Fire hasn't even made an attempt at her? If she is Ice immune, and Ice believes her, Ice wouldn't make an attempt at her, and would sure make it easy for Fire to target her and get her. Her story doesn't pass the smell test.

And how do you know if you or Sam have been targeted? Strange that you both are alive too eh? I've said before I think scum are keeping you all alive to have us doubt ALl, until that is last night when I have questioned Sam.

But you miss my point above, SR claim ice immunity right, or fire? Another claims fire or ice. Tonight scum will have a clear shot at both if he/she claims, because they won't have to worry about missing , they will take their respective opposites. I think those claiming VT need to keep their mouth shut for now. That's my two cents.

I don't know that I or Sam have been targeted. It is a possibility, though. I just know that Fire and Ice failed to kill anyone on N2 so they both targeted the same person. If Ice believes her story, that means they wouldn't even attempt to kill her, leaving the door open for Fire to do her in, but nothing?

So your point is that the two Mafia teams are waiting for the Fire proof townie to claim, so they can each go for the one that is not immune to them? That makes no sense whatsoever, because if they believe her, Ice wouldn't go after her.

And how come you are acting like you don't know whether she is Ice or Fire immune? She's been singing her tune from early on, so that seems rather strange. It is possible that Ice didn't believe her and attempted to kill her on N1 (if she had already outed her role), and didn't get her because she was Scum, too, and she made the ice immune claim to keep Ice from targeting her?

I'm right here Cafe and explained why I pushed. You do realize that I just helped SR because now I won't vote her, mathblade will lay off, and the others voting her or suspicious of her will move on. This was absolutely necessary. I already apologized for having to push this but I had to.

I have been helping SR and others. You could not take a hint.

If we miss fire. We lose TWO strong PRs because you could not stop or take a hint. I don't care if I die, that is why I have been active on the thread and trying to draw Fire shot. I thought this needed to stay put for another night or if you all were going to lynch SR.

I really feel Sam is a strong suspect and we did not have to go here with me reveling yet. But you could not let it go.

The only way that SR can be ice immune is if she is Avi's partner.... which then, she wouldn't be lying. Or, she could be the Ice Queen.....which also would make her ice immune.

If she was fire scum, she'd be ice immune. It would explain her survival. And if there is no fireproof townie, there's no iceproof townie. I also doubt such a powerful role exists. If it did it would be a one shot deal.

And the reason for our other two claimed PRs surviving the last couple days Wolf? I'll tell you another reason I think she may be telling the truth, she made that claim without any reason, she was not up for lynch, unless I forgot but she came in with guns a blazing to draw Scum to save town- unless she is some great actress, If I am wrong, time will tell, but for now I am willing to believe.

What you are doing IMO is setting up SR and another townie, if he/she claims he is fireproof to die tonight, especially if we don't get fire or ice, in our lynch and if we don't hit fire then we lose those two possible PRs and town is really screwed because the doc will be next and it's game over the way I count. I could be off being new but that is my count.

Right, Cafe. SR claims to be Ice immune and Fire hasn't even made an attempt at her? If she is Ice immune, and Ice believes her, Ice wouldn't make an attempt at her, and would sure make it easy for Fire to target her and get her. Her story doesn't pass the smell test.

And how do you know if you or Sam have been targeted? Strange that you both are alive too eh? I've said before I think scum are keeping you all alive to have us doubt ALl, until that is last night when I have questioned Sam.

But you miss my point above, SR claim ice immunity right, or fire? Another claims fire or ice. Tonight scum will have a clear shot at both if he/she claims, because they won't have to worry about missing , they will take their respective opposites. I think those claiming VT need to keep their mouth shut for now. That's my two cents.

I don't know that I or Sam have been targeted. It is a possibility, though. I just know that Fire and Ice failed to kill anyone on N2 so they both targeted the same person. If Ice believes her story, that means they wouldn't even attempt to kill her, leaving the door open for Fire to do her in, but nothing?

So your point is that the two Mafia teams are waiting for the Fire proof townie to claim, so they can each go for the one that is not immune to them? That makes no sense whatsoever, because if they believe her, Ice wouldn't go after her.

And how come you are acting like you don't know whether she is Ice or Fire immune? She's been singing her tune from early on, so that seems rather strange. It is possible that Ice didn't believe her and attempted to kill her on N1 (if she had already outed her role), and didn't get her because she was Scum, too, and she made the ice immune claim to keep Ice from targeting her?

Sheesh.

I have been helping SR and others. You could not take a hint.

If we miss fire. We lose TWO strong PRs because you could not stop or take a hint. I don't care if I die, that is why I have been active on the thread and trying to draw Fire shot. I thought this needed to stay put for another night or if you all were going to lynch SR.

I really feel Sam is a strong suspect and we did not have to go here with me reveling yet. But you could not let it go.

I would of voted SR if you didn't do this because I suspected her of fire for her PR claim. Now, I know you are both town. I had to do this so we don't lynch town. Yes, I needed to be hit over the head with at 2 x 4 but now those voting SR, can move on.

Don't forget, We have a Dr. and a jail key unused.

The proper move here is to lynch Sameech. There is no defense of Sameech. Mathblade has refused to give one because she was too busy trying to ram through my lynch.

You take the sure scum. Mertex heals Cafe or me. If Mertex heals me, we go after the fire scum. If Mertex heals Cafe, we go after the ice scum. Given I am 90 percent sure that Mathblade is the icescum with Sameech, I would recommend Mertex heal Cafe.

We lynch Math tomorrow.

After that, we should be able to lynch Gath as fire scum.

Given scum kills cancel each other out, it is a risky gambit for scum to go after Mertex.

You, miss, are full of crap.

1) Permanent elemental immunity on a townie would be a game breaker for sum of that element. They could easily get kicked out of a win if the opposing scum team died before killing said townie.

2) I'd rather lose someone whose only boon is elemental immunity over a doctor or investigative type, and them outing themselves increases the likelihood of more valuable townie's safety for another night.

3) Even if Mertex and Sam are both fakeclaiming, outing the elemental immunity clears Scarlet, which she sorely needs.

4) And no, I don't believe said PR is you or you'd have already dropped your pants to protect her. You've already done everything but that, which makes me curious about your alignment too.

1) Permanent elemental immunity on a townie would be a game breaker for sum of that element. They could easily get kicked out of a win if the opposing scum team died before killing said townie.

2) I'd rather lose someone whose only boon is elemental immunity over a doctor or investigative type, and them outing themselves increases the likelihood of more valuable townie's safety for another night.

3) Even if Mertex and Sam are both fakeclaiming, outing the elemental immunity clears Scarlet, which she sorely needs.

4) And no, I don't believe said PR is you or you'd have already dropped your pants to protect her. You've already done everything but that, which makes me curious about your alignment too.

I would recommend reading the whole thing and then replying.

I

I would recommend reading the whole thing and then replying.
I said that two minutes before your post.

Fine wolf

I'm a fire proof townie.

You happy?

If we don't lynch fire today, both SR and I are dead.

You can't read between the freaking lines!

I want to believe you Cafe, but what if you and SR are the Ice Team and concocted this fire-proof immunity as part of your cover? Shit, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Mertex-I think they are telling the truth. If there is an ice proof townie, a fire proof is a legit claim. I think they are both town.

Forum List

Back