Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

OK well, there seems to be wide spread agreement among my town reads that Sameech is ice scum. I can go with this.

Vote: Sameech

*waves at Wake*

I am almost certain Gath is fire scum and Sameech is ice scum. Not 100% and not as sure of who the second ice scum is but I think Sameech's PR is not likely and he made a huge error.

So I'm sticking with this unless my town reads change their mind or a NL situation occurs with Gath being the other one I will vote for.

Sometimes, you gotta make a choice.

No, you are right IMO. Gath is fire, Sam is ice. I can't believe I picked TWO opposing scum teams for Central, that was the last thing I wanted to happen. I knew I had probably picked one but NOT two.

Just remember on voting, Mertex said she did not want to lynch till Saturday so she can use her protect.

I know. I got two of them in my hood and I said we were all town repeatedly. Doh!!

I forgot about the Mertex thing. I'll unvote until then if I have to. Sameech has 3 right now.

Gotta keep Wake on his toes, LOL

I find it of note, Gath was here but did not say a word in East, he made a quick post or two here a bit ago ( which seemed far from convincing) and then left.

Nothing's really changed. We're still waiting for Sam to post something, as far as I can tell.

Also, the last post in East was from me, last night.

I'm sorry I did not mean to suggest you did not to post last night, you surely did. I just meant why you did not maybe say something to me, that's all.

Well, like I said, it just didn't look like there was a whole lot to say. lol

Speaking of which, how much longer are we planning on giving Sam here? It's been almost 24 hours since his last post.

I find it of note, Gath was here but did not say a word in East, he made a quick post or two here a bit ago ( which seemed far from convincing) and then left.

Nothing's really changed. We're still waiting for Sam to post something, as far as I can tell.

Apart from a bunch of people making random scum accusations at me all of the sudden, of course. lol
Well, at least it got you to participate.

Speaking of which, how much longer are we planning on giving Sam here? It's been almost 24 hours since his last post.

That's a bit dickish. The dude is dealing with loss.

We need to give Mertex until Saturday to be available so we should not lynch until then. Sameech has 3, I suggest everyone wait until then to put any more votes on him or I will unvote. For now, I'll just stay still for a minute, LOL.

I'm sorry I did not mean to suggest you did not to post last night, you surely did. I just meant why you did not maybe say something to me, that's all.

I would give him another day or two to answer. We have until Sunday to lynch. I want Mertex to be available also for obvious reasons. So we should not lynch before Sat. and that gives him time to deal with his issues and come here and speak for himself. This is only right.

I thought we should give him all of today. I would expect him to be around tomorrow. Additionally, he was quite clear in Central he was not in mourning and this was an not a loved one, or close friend. I just don't want to sound harsh or uncaring when I speak of his absence or the funeral he went to. Its obvious to me if someone attends a funeral they feel the need to, so we do need to show decorum and given him his space.

We need to give Mertex until Saturday to be available so we should not lynch until then. Sameech has 3, I suggest everyone wait until then to put any more votes on him or I will unvote. For now, I'll just stay still for a minute, LOL.

I think you should unvote. We know where we are going. That is just my two cents on the matter though. I don't want you to think I am telling you what to do.

Like Cafe said, it wasn't a loved one, and he wasn't in "mourning" over it.

Besides, I wasn't advocating that we quick lynch. I was simply asking how long we were planning on waiting before giving him a prod or taking some other action.

Apart from a bunch of people making random scum accusations at me all of the sudden, of course. lol

It kinda wasn't all of a sudden, many have spoken of you prior and I have spoken of you in Central. Didn't''t Avatar tell you? I am surprised he did not, that was shitty of him for not telling you! Damn,

Like Cafe said, it wasn't a loved one, and he wasn't in "mourning" over it.

Perhaps you should have kept reading.

OK, I'll unvote. No, you are not telling me what to do Cafe but giving good advice.

Unvote

*Hi Wake*

It kinda wasn't all of a sudden, many have spoken of you prior and I have spoken of you in Central. Didn't''t Avatar tell you? I am surprised he did not, that was shitty of him for not telling you! Damn,

I barely knew the guy, to be honest.
shrug.gif

I barely knew the guy, to be honest.
shrug.gif
Got lynched too quick to train you, did he?

Forum List

Back