Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

House, you have any reads on people?

Considering I don't know much about other people's metas, it'll probably take me a while to feel comfortable pointing a finger unless somebody does something pretty obvious.

Well, Meta is not always indicative. Its a feel you may have or something that does not make sense.

Throwing a vote can start a conversation, or give you feedback, making a statement can elicit the same.

And jumping at shadows can make one look stupid.

I don't need any help with that.

House, you have any reads on people?

Considering I don't know much about other people's metas, it'll probably take me a while to feel comfortable pointing a finger unless somebody does something pretty obvious.

Well, Meta is not always indicative. Its a feel you may have or something that does not make sense.

Throwing a vote can start a conversation, or give you feedback, making a statement can elicit the same.

And jumping at shadows can make one look stupid.

I don't need any help with that.

I don't believe I have read you as stupid once this game, in fact I think you are doing pretty damn good for your first game.

Like I said, putting a vote out there may elicit a response which feels off or a mistake is made in the response. A statement, anything can keep the game moving in the right direction.

OK, that's not the way I typed post 781.

Did you start to quote another post and then didn't respond? The software traps the text unless you completely backspace/delete your prior reply attempt. I discovered that you can completely log off, clean your cache, and get back on and it will still be there when you try to reply to another post unless you completely delete it. It is a quirk when there is no cancel button

Ahh, yes I did start to reply and then never finished it. Since I had gone to facebook to check something, I figured my half-started reply would disappear. Definitely a weird quirk. Thanks for letting me know about it.

My special isn't really useful until later on in the game. That's all I'm willing to say.

That is because it is not until later in the game that you have data to put in your bright shiny charts and graphs.

No you are not and Mertex is really looking like scum to me now. I dont see why she picked shiatra as well. Care to elaborate on why you picked that particular target?

XXXX: Mertex

It is getting harder for me not to join that vote. The more I stew on her play surrounding the aftermath of the power grab, the worse it feels to me (and I am trying to XXXX out vote in quotes to make it easier for Wake to do searches for his VC. Don't know if that helps or not when he is doing his search to have one less hit).

@House - did anyone say something that seems "off" to you?

Nothing that wouldn't make me look scummy if I posted it without something solid to back it up.

Besides, I've already mentioned my primary suspicion. Just waiting for a misstep.

That is because it is not until later in the game that you have data to put in your bright shiny charts and graphs.

It is getting harder for me not to join that vote. The more I stew on her play surrounding the aftermath of the power grab, the worse it feels to me (and I am trying to XXXX out vote in quotes to make it easier for Wake to do searches for his VC. Don't know if that helps or not when he is doing his search to have one less hit).

I'll give you a hint. The best use of my ability would be achieved when one of the mafia teams is completely eliminated.

Green_Orb.png
Revelation!

FA_Q2
CaféAuLait

So does that reveal their roles?

a_song_of_fire_and_ice_by_ikarus_exe-d4p6iv5.png

Vote Count 1.6

BobPlumb (3): BobPlumb, CafeAuLait, Sgt_Gath
Wolfsister77 (2): Rosie, Mertex
Mertex (1): Wolfsister77
Moonglow (1): tn5421
tn5421 (1): Moonglow
RosieS (1): Avatar4321
FA_Q2 (1): Sameech

Not Voting (6): FA_Q2, MeBelle60, Shaitra, AyeCantSeeYou, House, Grandma

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9

"Revelation!" may not be used on CafeAuLait.

She has already activated her special ability.

I should have mentioned it only works on unused abilities.

If you activate your ability, Cafe may not be chosen.

Green_Orb.png
Revelation!

FA_Q2
CaféAuLait

Forum List

Back