Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

And let's face it, if she's scum she definitely will never use it.
I was just talking about the power that Mertex stole from Shaitra generically--if the protect has to be done in the game thread then scum would know the details which would prevent us from being able to block one of the scum NK attempts unless they just went after the bodyguard which they could have done directly anyway. It basically amounts to being another NK immunity like Grandma's.

That is one way to look at it. It seems a bit strange that a person would have to post the name of the person being protected since it would be out there for all to see. I'd hope that it would be done via PM.

Grandma's would be useless for scum and Shaitra's is like a bodyguard ability which would be useless to scum.

Mertex's is something that would help scum.

Don't take my theory away again Wake.

I'd like to be able to go with one of these and this one makes sense.

You can't think like that is the abilities were randomized. Scum may have gotten an ability useless to them and it could throw our perceptions. It reminds me of game three when I though SR was lying about being a cop, when we had three. I knew FA was one and I believed Luissa. It threw the game into an upheaval when SR intimated she was a cop.

Why would Wake bother giving out useless abilities? These are supposed to be used. It makes no sense. But if everyone wants to go back to square one, so be it. The game will go nowhere I guess.

What do you mean go back to square one. Wake says the abilities were randomized. This means Scum may have abilities which have no vaule to them , except to throw us into believing they are town AND to make the other scum teams hunting each other make them believe they are town too. The same way Scum got the same PM we did for claim purposes.

Which reminds me, @Moonglow, what do you think of what is happening right now?

Grandma's would be useless for scum and Shaitra's is like a bodyguard ability which would be useless to scum.

You can't think like that is the abilities were randomized. Scum may have gotten an ability useless to them and it could throw our perceptions. It reminds me of game three when I though SR was lying about being a cop, when we had three. I knew FA was one and I believed Luissa. It threw the game into an upheaval when SR intimated she was a cop.

Why would Wake bother giving out useless abilities? These are supposed to be used. It makes no sense. But if everyone wants to go back to square one, so be it. The game will go nowhere I guess.

What do you mean go back to square one. Wake says the abilities were randomized. This means Scum may have abilities which have no vaule to them , except to throw us into believing they are town AND to make the other scum teams hunting each other make them believe they are town too. The same way Scum got the same PM we did for claim purposes.

Square because I thought another theory of mine was being shot to hell again. However, now we are talking about abilities which means I can understand why Wake is using them this game. It generates discussion.

The way you worded that post bothers me.

OK, that's not the way I typed post 781.

Did you start to quote another post and then didn't respond? The software traps the text unless you completely backspace/delete your prior reply attempt. I discovered that you can completely log off, clean your cache, and get back on and it will still be there when you try to reply to another post unless you completely delete it. It is a quirk when there is no cancel button

Why?

Why?

It implies there are more than two scum teams "other scum teams"; you capitalized scum twice but not town when you used it twice as well, and that last sentence just seems oddly constructed. Just feels like there was something you were laboring not to say in it compared to your usual sentence construction.

Why?

It implies there are more than two scum teams "other scum teams"; you capitalized scum twice but not town when you used it twice as well, and that last sentence just seems oddly constructed. Just feels like there was something you were laboring not to say in it compared to your usual sentence construction.

Because Im on my phone right now and my phone sometimes screws up my posts. My point was everyone seems to be putting a lot of faith into abilities and Assuming those who seem to have pro-town abilities are town. wake says he sent out the second fakeclaim pms to scum. So given wake randomixed the abilities it means 2 things. Scum will get what may be Perceived as town abilities AND they will be given abilities which may make them seem Town to the other scum team to throw each team off.

Why?

Because Im on my phone right now and my phone sometimes screws up my posts. My point was everyone seems to be putting a lot of faith into abilities and Assuming those who seem to have pro-town abilities are town. wake says he sent out the second fakeclaim pms to scum. So given wake randomixed the abilities it means 2 things. Scum will get what may be Perceived as town abilities AND they will be given abilities which may make them seem Town to the other scum team to throw each team off.

My ability sucks so I put zero faith in it being pro anybody except in a very specific scenario that I doubt would happen.

Okay.

Mertex had the ability to steal another's Ability.

That can be useful to either Scum or Town.

But Mertex was totally bummed about getting the Shield, which would bump her up from presumed Townie to a PR.

Why was she so bummed out? Why did she say that she won't use the shield?

Sorry, but that's straight up Scum.

Am I the only one that noticed that Mertex's play is completely different from Game 4?
No you are not and Mertex is really looking like scum to me now. I dont see why she picked shiatra as well. Care to elaborate on why you picked that particular target?

Vote: Mertex

My special isn't really useful until later on in the game. That's all I'm willing to say.

So we have several regulars that aren't talking much. After mentioning that she thought I was MIA Rosie has gone silent. What's up with that?
Rosie's play style has changed drastically this game and it is certainly making me think that Rosie is scum. She is trying to be waaaay to nice.

House, you have any reads on people?

Considering I don't know much about other people's metas, it'll probably take me a while to feel comfortable pointing a finger unless somebody does something pretty obvious.

House, you have any reads on people?

Considering I don't know much about other people's metas, it'll probably take me a while to feel comfortable pointing a finger unless somebody does something pretty obvious.

Well, Meta is not always indicative. Its a feel you may have or something that does not make sense.

Throwing a vote can start a conversation, or give you feedback, making a statement can elicit the same.

Forum List

Back