Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Regardless of MeBelle60 being replaced or not, the deadline extension remains in place.

We have 5 days people! That's plenty of time to lynch someone we believe is scum.

I am not sure I see the value of force replacing mebelle when we have time to still hunt scum. I mean it's one thing if we are guaranteed to no lynch. but we aren't. we have several days to make a decision.

I am not sure I see the value of force replacing mebelle when we have time to still hunt scum. I mean it's one thing if we are guaranteed to no lynch. but we aren't. we have several days to make a decision.

And according to Wake's latest post, we apparently still would have several days... hence my change of heart.

I think we should continue hunting scum before replacing MeBelle and going with the no lynch. Who knows what will shake out in the next 5 days or so.

Yes but if she is replaced, then we get a no lynch for the day and night starts. I don't see how trading a chance to hunt scum for replacement for mebelle helps the town.

I think we should continue hunting scum before replacing MeBelle and going with the no lynch. Who knows what will shake out in the next 5 days or so.

Exactly. If we are still at a no lynch situation in 4 days we can reassess whether replacing mebelle will be a good idea. Why give up the time?

I thought Wake's mention of the extended deadline remaining in place was referring to Day 1 not ending if we replace MeBelle60 (as he originally stated).

That seemed to be Wolf's take on it as well.

The deadline and the option to replace mebelle are not related. The deadline has already been extended. We have till then to make a decision about replacing mebelle or who we lynch. But we still have to make a choice between replacement and lynching.

We still have the extra time Avi
The deadline and the option to replace mebelle are not related. The deadline has already been extended. We have till then to make a decision about replacing mebelle or who we lynch. But we still have to make a choice between replacement and lynching.

OK, I thought we could replace and still have the extra time.

The new deadline is 8/30/14 @1pm central.

The option to replace MeBelle60 and NL is on the table for Day 1.

Since I don't have guaranteed availability, I'm going to leave my rep vote on her in case I disappear for a few.

Just don't dog pile on me unless you want her gone.

If a solid choice for a lynch comes up, I'll change my vote if I'm around, of course.

Forum List

Back