Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

With the deadline extension, can we replace Mebelle if she doesn't post in two days and find someone to be playing standby?

Yes. MeBelle60 was prodded multiple times.

With the deadline extension, can we replace Mebelle if she doesn't post in two days and find someone to be playing standby?

So why can't we bring in the replacement so we can get going with the game and not have to worry about this NL, vote out mebelle buisness and still get a lynch by the 30th? Aren't replacements brought in after multiple prods and given deadline extensions all the time?

The new deadline is 8/30/14 @1pm central.

The option to replace MeBelle60 and NL is on the table for Day 1.

I appreciate the extension.

I'm on a trip and didn't realize I would be sucked into the vortex of family.
I forget how big my clan is.

I'll be home before the deadline and can dedicate lots of time to catching up.

If you feel you must replace me by all means do so.

Yes. MeBelle60 was prodded multiple times.

So why can't we bring in the replacement so we can get going with the game and not have to worry about this NL, vote out mebelle buisness and still get a lynch by the 30th? Aren't replacements brought in after multiple prods and given deadline extensions all the time?

:) MeBelle has also had very bad internet connection in the woods. :)

The games been going on almost a week and you haven't contributed anything mebelle. You do this every game. It is harmful to the game and the players. I like having you here but if you can't play, then you shouldn't sign up. When you do show up and say you are catching up and then disappear again when deadline is approaching, that is unacceptable. This game requires you play or not. If you can't, let the replacement take over and watch your schedule if you sign up again.

Mertex, the deadline has been extended to the 30th at 1pm. We have until then to lynch or vote out mebelle and get the replacement and have a NL. Wake said we can bring in the replacement sooner and I'd like to do that as soon as we can.

Currently, the deadline for Day 1 is extended to 8/30/14 @1pm central.

There is an option on the table where, if eight players choose, they can force-replace MeBelle at the cost of a No-Lynch. This only applies to Day 1.

But I thought Wake said if we replace MeBelle the day ends with a NL? I'm confused @Wake. If the day ends with a NL, how can we have 4 days to lynch? :eek:

I'm thinking that MeBelle may be Scum. She doesn't say anything and all of a sudden when she's about to be axed she shows up, with a promise to be more active? Also, weren't some taking exception to her being PL'd? Are they asking for a replacement? If she is PL'd her alignment will be exposed, while if she is replaced, they don't lose their scum partner?

I think we need to explore this.

The games been going on almost a week and you haven't contributed anything mebelle. You do this every game. It is harmful to the game and the players. I like having you here but if you can't play, then you shouldn't sign up. When you do show up and say you are catching up and then disappear again when deadline is approaching, that is unacceptable. This game requires you play or not. If you can't, let the replacement take over and watch your schedule if you sign up again.

Mertex, the deadline has been extended to the 30th at 1pm. We have until then to lynch or vote out mebelle and get the replacement and have a NL. Wake said we can bring in the replacement sooner and I'd like to do that as soon as we can.

I suppose Scum NK'ing 2 Townies as opposed to us lynching 1 on top of that may be better than the possibility of losing 3 townies. The NK'ing will definitely make some things more apparent.

The deadline and the option to replace mebelle are not related. The deadline has already been extended. We have till then to make a decision about replacing mebelle or who we lynch. But we still have to make a choice between replacement and lynching.

But as soon as we do either one, Day 1 ends. If we replace MeBelle, the day will end immediately when 8 votes to do so come in, and it will be considered a NL.

If we vote to lynch someone, we have until the 30th, but if we get 9 votes by the end of today, or anytime before the 30th, it would still end as soon as the hammer vote comes in.

Sometimes it is hard to understand the timeline.

If anyone finds out how you can keep this stupid forum from automatically saving things you try to delete and including them on future posts and bringing it back after you delete and refresh before you post, let me know cuz it's driving me crazy!!

Yes, Mertex has it right. We have until the 30th to make a choice between lynching someone or replacing mebelle and ending the day with a NL.

It sucks she keeps sticking her posts that say nothing in because then she can get away with being away without being force-replaced. It's up to us. I get roundly criticized for doing something I think will be helpful and told I'm anti-town and need to go and she does this and people are worried about losing her.

Makes zero sense.

If anyone finds out how you can keep this stupid forum from automatically saving things you try to delete and including them on future posts and bringing it back after you delete and refresh before you post, let me know cuz it's driving me crazy!!

Yes, Mertex has it right. We have until the 30th to make a choice between lynching someone or replacing mebelle and ending the day with a NL.

It sucks she keeps sticking her posts that say nothing in because then she can get away with being away without being force-replaced. It's up to us. I get roundly criticized for doing something I think will be helpful and told I'm anti-town and need to go and she does this and people are worried about losing her.

Makes zero sense.

If she gets replaced, at least we can query her replacement and get a read on that person. If we PL her, we would find out her alignment, but if she is Town we'd lose one. If she was Scum, it would be a plus for Town, but do we want to take the chance?

Makes zero sense.

If she gets replaced, at least we can query her replacement and get a read on that person. If we PL her, we would find out her alignment, but if she is Town we'd lose one. If she was Scum, it would be a plus for Town, but do we want to take the chance?

That's the million dollar question we are going to have to figure out. I know I am pretty irritated with mebelle for playing this way every time. I have very little patience or tolerance for it.

do you have a better scum read at the moment mertex?

I do, but I'm going to go check that person's posts before I stick my neck out and again become Scum's target because I might have missed something that would totally make them sound Town. Cafe is also highly suspect on my list.

am I the only one who thinks no lynching to replace mebelle is essentially wasting our day?

Forum List

Back