Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

That's basically what a PL is. You lynch someone for not necessarily scummy reasons but for anti-town reasons instead. Doing something that hurts town.

The way the wiki describes it, PL's sound like an "auto-lynch" that robs the town of a shot at scum.

Answer these everyone when you can please:

1. What is your alignment?
2. What alignment were you hoping to get?
3. How do you feel about lynch all liars and lynch all lurkers?

1. Town.
2. Ice sounded kind of cool. lol
3. I'm new, so I don't really have an opinion on them.

The way the wiki describes it, PL's sound like an "auto-lynch" that robs the town of a shot at scum.

Yeah, a lot of people don't like them. It should be a case by case basis. If you are lucky, you'll hit scum but otherwise, you remove the anti-town player-person not playing in town's best interest and actually hurting town. Definitely a case by case thing and still needs a majority lynch.

1. What is your alignment? Alignment
You are part of the Town. You win once the Fire Mafia and Ice Mafia members are dead.
2. What alignment were you hoping to get?Moderator with unlimited powers over life and death.
Okay, as long as it is for real and not faked....

You are part of the Town. You win once the Fire Mafia and Ice Mafia members are dead.
2. What alignment were you hoping to get?Moderator with unlimited powers over life and death.

Read: "I'm going to be banned soon so it doesn't matter"

Don't quote your role PM at any time!! These questions were meant to generate discussion. Alignment just means town aligned or mafia aligned.

Don't quote your role PM at any time!! These questions were meant to generate discussion. Alignment just means town aligned or mafia aligned.

While this makes me almost certain moonglow is town, this should also be modkilled ASAP

If the "quote" is altered, then wouldn't it technically be within the rules?

Granted, that might open one up to Lynch All Liars, but that's a totally different subject.

I would also like to request that Moonglow be banned from signing up for at least the next USMB game if he/she is going to blatantly flout the core rules of the game.

And for those of you who don't know, if you are in a neighborhood, you have to click on the name of your neighborhood in your role PM to enter and talk to your neighbors.

Neighbor - MafiaWiki

Glad you could be precise when doing as such...I really didn't understand why in the hell you ask in the first place...

Please never, ever, under any circumstances quote your role PM sent to you by Wake!!

It's against the rules of the game!!

Forum List

Back