Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I'm fine with SR's sister replacing in for MeBelle.

I think Cafe said it would be the end of this week most likely before she's back to posting but I don't know for sure.

I don't think grandma should be on the table btw - I find her as a scum pick as well but a scum pick that can be lynched tomorrow when she does not have immunity if enough of us agree to lynch her.

I don't understand. What does Grandma having immunity from NK have to do with lynching her? She is Scum, she's not going to be NK by her own team. Surely the other Scum team is not that obtuse to try and NK her knowing she has immunity.

Her interaction with Rosie in the neighborhood leaves me wondering if she and Grandma are one of the Scum Teams. There's an awful lot of trust between them (in the neighborhood) that I find questionable. If Grandma thinks I'm Scum and Rosie and her are sharing information they wouldn't share out here, why would they trust to share it in front of me in the neighborhood? Something doesn't add up.

I don't think grandma should be on the table btw - I find her as a scum pick as well but a scum pick that can be lynched tomorrow when she does not have immunity if enough of us agree to lynch her.

I don't understand. What does Grandma having immunity from NK have to do with lynching her? She is Scum, she's not going to be NK by her own team. Surely the other Scum team is not that obtuse to try and NK her knowing she has immunity.

Her interaction with Rosie in the neighborhood leaves me wondering if she and Grandma are one of the Scum Teams. There's an awful lot of trust between them (in the neighborhood) that I find questionable. If Grandma thinks I'm Scum and Rosie and her are sharing information they wouldn't share out here, why would they trust to share it in front of me in the neighborhood? Something doesn't add up.

How is Aye behaving?

And if they are scum together why would they be talking in the neighborhood in front of you and Aye instead of in whatever scum chat they have?

If you have objections to those we are talking about being Scum in the neighborhood, talk about it there.

You are not on that list, so Idk wtf are you bitching about?

What kind of scummy post is this?

Regards from Rosie

If anyone sees anything "off" in your neighborhoods, even if you can't use it here, still tell us about it because when I was scum in game 3, I did not want to post in mine.

Something to think about here.

Shit you are right on TN.

FA trust me on Mertex. Please. By now with ourhood you should be able to read me.

You are wrong. You've been wrong before, but unless you are Scum, go ahead and let everyone see how really wrong you are this time. I read you as Town, but I think you just didn't analyze the posts that have been made, sort of like MeBelle.....shooting from the hip.

FA trust me on Mertex. Please. By now with ourhood you should be able to read me.

You are wrong. You've been wrong before, but unless you are Scum, go ahead and let everyone see how really wrong you are this time. I read you as Town, but I think you just didn't analyze the posts that have been made, sort of like MeBelle.....shooting from the hip.

You know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were trying to piss people off and get them to vote for you.

And if they are scum together why would they be talking in the neighborhood in front of you and Aye instead of in whatever scum chat they have?

I'm sure they are talking in their Scum QT. The only reason they would do that in the neighborhood is to make me and Aye trust that they are both Town, and maybe open up about any roles we may have. I wouldn't share anything in the neighborhood that I'm not sharing here in the open game thread. That's why I find it questionable.

Would you share your role in the neighborhood if you were Town?

How is Aye behaving?

Aye hasn't done anything to make me uneasy in the neighborhood. I read her as Town.

You know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were trying to piss people off and get them to vote for you.

Well, I've been forced to expose way too much about myself. It really doesn't matter if they vote for me or not, I'm for sure a target for Scum. Would you remain quiet if you were in my position knowing you were Town and you see another Townie trying to hand Scum an extra Townie?

Scum is not going to vote for me. Why should they vote for me when there are plenty of Townies willing to do it. They don't need to expose themselves on my wagon, they're saving me for NK.

I'm sure they are talking in their Scum QT. The only reason they would do that in the neighborhood is to make me and Aye trust that they are both Town, and maybe open up about any roles we may have. I wouldn't share anything in the neighborhood that I'm not sharing here in the open game thread. That's why I find it questionable.

When it is not Vanilla, the role needs all the help it can get.

Power roles are very vulnerable going it alone.

But Scum will not help and will take that player out, instead.

The ball is in your court. What are you going to choose to do today, Mertex?

Regards from Rosie

I could see one of them being scum. Heck, I could see them both being scum on separate teams. but I am really finding it unlikely that both scum members end up in the same hood. I suppose it's not impossible. But I am not at all persuaded by the argument.

If you have objections to those we are talking about being Scum in the neighborhood, talk about it there.

You are not on that list, so Idk wtf are you bitching about?

What kind of scummy post is this?

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, I'm not talking about who you and Grandma are discussing as being Scum. I'm talking about you and Grandma's willingness to share information about your roles in the game that would make you a target to me and Aye if we were Scum. I think that is odd for a Townie to do so.

When it is not Vanilla, the role needs all the help it can get.

Power roles are very vulnerable going it alone.

But Scum will not help and will take that player out, instead.

The ball is in your court. What are you going to choose to do today, Mertex?

Regards from Rosie

I'm going to lay it out the way I see it. At this point I have nothing to lose, but I don't want Town to lose again, and maybe some Townies will pick up on what I'm saying, especially if I'm NK'd and they find out I was telling the truth. I'm not holding back.

Forum List

Back