Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

FWIW~I've sent Wake a pm and have asked to step out of the game.

But I'll see y'all in game #6

:D

Vote: TN

I'm not sure how likely a TN lynch is with two blocked from voting for him. I've been going back and forth on him since the other day because of the odd behavior with the mertex and mentioned I would be willing to be the hammer vote when He was at L1. With Mebelle being replaced I am willing to give the replacement a chance to defend himself or herself.

I've seen Mertex and Rosie as acting suspicious, but per discussions here and in the neighborhoods I have my reasons to not vote for them at this moment in time. And Rosie was more like herself with her interaction with Shaitra.

I could vote for moonglow. I could compromise with him. But I think he is likely to flip town despite his play.

So at this point, I think the only rational choice for me is to vote TN.

Hmmm... Interesting twist we have going so far.

Cafe, Wolf, and Shaitra seem pretty Town to me.

I'm still suspicious of Moonglow and TN, but nothing much has changed one way or the other.

Rosie could go either way, but she does seem to have gotten kind of defensive in response to Shat's questioning.

I'm not sure about Avatar and Mebelle because they hasn't posted a whole lot so far.

Sam, FA, and Grandma are starting to make me suspicious. None of them post a whole lot, but they do seem to come to the defense of other posters in a calculated manner.

I haven't noticed a deliberate pattern to it so far, however.

Aye is basically null.
You forgot meeeeeeeee

Honestly, you haven't been here long enough for me to get much of a read on.

However, that being said, if your slot was scum, I suspect that Wake would have replaced it a lot sooner. lol

However, that being said, if your slot was scum, I suspect that Wake would have replaced it a lot sooner. lol

Not necessarily. Wake has been pretty darn busy this past week.

Why is it late at night while I am sleeping you guys can post 100s of post and yet when I am actually sitting at a computer and can play more, you guys are totally silent?:p

Why is it late at night while I am sleeping you guys can post 100s of post and yet when I am actually sitting at a computer and can play more, you guys are totally silent?:p

Funny, I wonder the same thing at night about you daywalkers.

I was tossing out bullshit posts just to have SOMETHING up in here.

I'm still suspicious of Moonglow and TN, but nothing much has changed one way or the other.

Rosie could go either way, but she does seem to have gotten kind of defensive in response to Shat's questioning.

I'm not sure about Avatar and Mebelle because they hasn't posted a whole lot so far.

Sam, FA, and Grandma are starting to make me suspicious. None of them post a whole lot, but they do seem to come to the defense of other posters in a calculated manner.

Aye is basically null.
You forgot meeeeeeeee

I'd be more concerned if SR was very present. That is just her meta. That is probably part of the meta on TN too--TN is seldom as active as he was early on and particularly in defending/protecting Mertex

Aye is basically null.
You forgot meeeeeeeee

I'd be more concerned if SR was very present. That is just her meta. That is probably part of the meta on TN too--TN is seldom as active as he was early on and particularly in defending/protecting Mertex

It's the titties. TN is besotted with the titties.

Regards from Rosie

It's the titties. TN is besotted with the titties.

Regards from Rosie[/QUOTE]

think these ones will work magic? :boobies:

MeBelle60 has requested replacement.

@ScarletRage , do you reckon your sister would still like to replace in?

No additional extension. I will allow the replacement to come in on Day 2.

Forum List

Back