Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Uh... what?

(its a joke about how charisma can influence others)

Funny. I pretty much said the same thing word for word.

Great minds, and all that.

I generally don't get affected strongly by the games I'm in unless I'm in too many.

I was feeling facetious last night.

:3

As above.

Indeed. Italics are mine.

EXCEPT ITALICS IN ALREADY ITALIC TEXT, UGH
Uh... what?

(its a joke about how charisma can influence others)

Funny. I pretty much said the same thing word for word.

Great minds, and all that.

I generally don't get affected strongly by the games I'm in unless I'm in too many.

I was feeling facetious last night.

:3

As above.

If you're going to build me a wagon, you better give it your best shot. You know that I can prove you're Scum, now. You're out Day 2. So you'd better do all you can to get rid of me Day 1.

you can prove she is scum?

That you read Cafe as town is hystericlops.

What do I read to you?

House, what about Cafe has hit your scum radar? Can you elaborate?

Seriously? Can we not be trying to get wagons going on somebody in a hospital bed who is not here to defend herself....

I'm not trying to get a wagon started on someone in the hospital. I'm trying to gather information in the game. I read Cafe as town. But I'm starting to read House as scum. His posts don't provide much if any analysis and are usually fluff posts. I'd like to hear why he thinks Cafe is scum, because I don't think he's going to be able to answer that question.

vote:Shaitra

I'm confused. Countless pages where you are confusing mertex of being scum and then you vote shaitra?

I understand why you aren't voting mertex yet. But why shaitra?

It's so plain to see. She doesn't want to vote for me even after I dared her and she said she would take the dare because she is Scum and she knows I'm not. She knows that when I flip town she'll be the obvious target, she doesn't dare do that. That's what she did before and it worked, why not do it again.

What do I read to you?

Seriously? Can we not be trying to get wagons going on somebody in a hospital bed who is not here to defend herself....

I'm not trying to get a wagon started on someone in the hospital. I'm trying to gather information in the game. I read Cafe as town. But I'm starting to read House as scum. His posts don't provide much if any analysis and are usually fluff posts. I'd like to hear why he thinks Cafe is scum, because I don't think he's going to be able to answer that question.

Fair enough, but there was a discussion in the neighborhood thread about this subject among avatar, wolf, me and house. It isn't a random thing. We just wanted to wait until Cafe was back on her feet before putting it out there as to give her a chance to respond when she isn't drugged up so much as she was apparently this past weekend. We could have done it before she went to the hospital but felt it would be more appropriate to not do that and wait for her return. At least that is my interpretation of the "we". House, Avatar, and Wolf may have different rationals if they so desire to share.

What do I read to you?

Last night I felt a little silly so I screwed around. So lynch me.

This isn't the first I've posted about Cafe. If you're really so curious, do the legwork.

What do I read to you?

Fair enough, but there was a discussion in the neighborhood thread about this subject among avatar, wolf, me and house. It isn't a random thing. We just wanted to wait until Cafe was back on her feet before putting it out there as to give her a chance to respond when she isn't drugged up so much as she was apparently this past weekend. We could have done it before she went to the hospital but felt it would be more appropriate to not do that and wait for her return. At least that is my interpretation of the "we". House, Avatar, and Wolf may have different rationals if they so desire to share.

Eh, I wasn't really sold on the is scum argument. But I do agree that we have time to wait until she is back from her medical leave.

@House

Who in your neighborhood is being most 'town', and why?

Hard to tell without knowing metas (and I refuse to scroll through thousands of pages of posts... oh hell no)

Off the top of my head...

@Wolfsister77 - she's done nothing but bend over backwards to help town from what I can tell.

@Avatar4321 - one of the few that I haven't seen acting at least indirectly anti-town.

@Shaitra - another fairly pro-town player from what I can tell

I'm kinda wavering on Mertex receiving a raw deal, but nothing to really justify that. Just a gut feeling.

But I'm starting to read House as scum. His posts don't provide much if any analysis and are usually fluff posts.

You judged all of my posts off of one night where I was b/sing because nobody else was really posting.

Smooth like exlax.

Forum List

Back