Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I will have a VC up tomorrow.

You don't want to know what happened during work today.

I will have a VC up tomorrow.

You don't want to know what happened during work today.

Well as long as it is not your old job, get some sleep. If it is your old job, get some sleep, take a nap, and then get some more sleep. TN will still be scum in the morning, afternoon, and night.

Hmmm... Interesting twist we have going so far.

Cafe, Wolf, and Shaitra seem pretty Town to me.

I'm still suspicious of Moonglow and TN, but nothing much has changed one way or the other.

Rosie could go either way, but she does seem to have gotten kind of defensive in response to Shat's questioning.

I'm not sure about Avatar and Mebelle because they hasn't posted a whole lot so far.

Sam, FA, and Grandma are starting to make me suspicious. None of them post a whole lot, but they do seem to come to the defense of other posters in a calculated manner.

I haven't noticed a deliberate pattern to it so far, however.

Aye is basically null.

I'm still suspicious of Moonglow and TN, but nothing much has changed one way or the other.

Rosie could go either way, but she does seem to have gotten kind of defensive in response to Shat's questioning.

I'm not sure about Avatar and Mebelle because they hasn't posted a whole lot so far.

Sam, FA, and Grandma are starting to make me suspicious. None of them post a whole lot, but they do seem to come to the defense of other posters in a calculated manner.

Aye is basically null.

No editing!

TPTnfHz.png

Aye is basically null.

No editing!

TPTnfHz.png

Lol. My bad. I forgot.

That you read Cafe as town is hystericlops.

What do I read to you?

I haven't seen anything particularly scummy out of her so far.
shrug.gif

I'm kind of on the fence about you. You're kind of snarky, and not much for analysis.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean you're scum. It might just be your personality.

That you read Cafe as town is hystericlops.

What do I read to you?

I haven't seen anything particularly scummy out of her so far.
shrug.gif

I'm kind of on the fence about you. You're kind of snarky, and not much for analysis.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean you're scum. It might just be your personality.

Thank you for noticing.

Too bad we can't say the same about CaféAuLait. ;)

Wait until Day 2 to vote for Mertex, please MeBelle. We're waiting to see how brave she is Tonight.

What does that even mean? How brave I am? You and your Scum partner are going to kill me Night 1, and then you will be exposed for the liar that you are.

reads right now

leaning scum on TN and mertex. Mebelle because she is quoted and less helpful even for her.

I've been suspicious of Rosie but that last exchange between shaitra and Rosie seems more like her.

town reads on wolf, Sam, aye, and cafe.

I've had moonglow on my scum list for his game play but I tend to think hr is town this game. So I guess it's a back and forth.

the rest im fairly null. Maybe slight leans one way or another

Well, unless you're Scum, you're making a mistake in thinking I'm Scum. I'm voting for MeBelle because she has been of no help. In Game 4, she wasn't paying attention, came in at the last minute and cast a vote without even bothering to talk to the other mason, or even asking him if he agreed since they both knew they were Town. Very scummy move and she was Town. Can't expect anything better, especially if she is Scum.

Scum need a lot more town help to get wagons going. Dividing scum into two pairs makes it even harder for them to get one going. In a way, non-playing town benefits us in that it makes it harder for scum to get a mislynch. Isn't Mebelle being killed at the end of the day with or without your vote? Seems kind of pointless to vote for someone who is effectively already dead.

So please explain how MeBelle is being killed? There were not enough votes to replace her, there are not enough votes to lynch her. So, please explain to me how she is going to be killed.

natural causes?

Or a subliminal message to the other Scum team?

Forum List

Back