Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

reads right now

leaning scum on TN and mertex. Mebelle because she is quoted and less helpful even for her.

I've been suspicious of Rosie but that last exchange between shaitra and Rosie seems more like her.

town reads on wolf, Sam, aye, and cafe.

I've had moonglow on my scum list for his game play but I tend to think hr is town this game. So I guess it's a back and forth.

the rest im fairly null. Maybe slight leans one way or another

Well, unless you're Scum, you're making a mistake in thinking I'm Scum. I'm voting for MeBelle because she has been of no help. In Game 4, she wasn't paying attention, came in at the last minute and cast a vote without even bothering to talk to the other mason, or even asking him if he agreed since they both knew they were Town. Very scummy move and she was Town. Can't expect anything better, especially if she is Scum.

Scum need a lot more town help to get wagons going. Dividing scum into two pairs makes it even harder for them to get one going. In a way, non-playing town benefits us in that it makes it harder for scum to get a mislynch. Isn't Mebelle being killed at the end of the day with or without your vote? Seems kind of pointless to vote for someone who is effectively already dead.

So please explain how MeBelle is being killed? There were not enough votes to replace her, there are not enough votes to lynch her. So, please explain to me how she is going to be killed.

reads right now

leaning scum on TN and mertex. Mebelle because she is quoted and less helpful even for her.

I've been suspicious of Rosie but that last exchange between shaitra and Rosie seems more like her.

I've had moonglow on my scum list for his game play but I tend to think hr is town this game. So I guess it's a back and forth.

Well, unless you're Scum, you're making a mistake in thinking I'm Scum. I'm voting for MeBelle because she has been of no help. In Game 4, she wasn't paying attention, came in at the last minute and cast a vote without even bothering to talk to the other mason, or even asking him if he agreed since they both knew they were Town. Very scummy move and she was Town. Can't expect anything better, especially if she is Scum.

Scum need a lot more town help to get wagons going. Dividing scum into two pairs makes it even harder for them to get one going. In a way, non-playing town benefits us in that it makes it harder for scum to get a mislynch. Isn't Mebelle being killed at the end of the day with or without your vote? Seems kind of pointless to vote for someone who is effectively already dead.

So please explain how MeBelle is being killed? There were not enough votes to replace her, there are not enough votes to lynch her. So, please explain to me how she is going to be killed.

natural causes?

You did. That's why MeBelle voted for you. She thought you were Scum.

*walks away from bait*

Well, MeBelle turned out to be wrong. And as a Townie, she didn't play to her win condition. You probably want to keep MeBelle so you can use her again like you did in Game 4 and as you mentioned in your Scum QT.

Geez...who hasn't been wrong evah' in this game?

It's not about being wrong, MeBelle, it's about not paying attention to the game or giving a crap about it and then making a scummy move to make Town lose when you were Town.

Being wrong in game four does not make me scummy for cripes sake,,,,get off of game four, play this game.

*walks away from bait*

Well, MeBelle turned out to be wrong. And as a Townie, she didn't play to her win condition. You probably want to keep MeBelle so you can use her again like you did in Game 4 and as you mentioned in your Scum QT.

It's not about being wrong, MeBelle, it's about not paying attention to the game or giving a crap about it and then making a scummy move to make Town lose when you were Town.

Being wrong in game four does not make me scummy for cripes sake,,,,get off of game four, play this game.

considering you've been catching up for several days, do you have any reads yet?

*walks away from bait*

I am playing this game. Not that you can say the same thing. And it isn't about game 4, it's about this game, your lack of participation and not paying attention, I guess we could say that about all the games I've played where you've played. Not helping town is Scummy.

reads right now

Day's not over yet is it? I would explain it further, but one of your scum compatriots might run in with some magic power and totally screw town again so some conversations are best left to small romantic cafe's down by the river that don't serve Italians.

mebelle. Right now I'm voting for you too. But I don't care what you did in prior games. Start playing this one. You've told us you are catching up three or four times already. You have enough time to fight with mertex so you are clearly here. Cause the more you put it off the scummier you look

*walks away from bait*

I am playing this game. Not that you can say the same thing. And it isn't about game 4, it's about this game, your lack of participation and not paying attention, I guess we could say that about all the games I've played where you've played. Not helping town is Scummy.

You're the one that keeps bringing up game four.

You're not paying attention to the fact that I WAS WITHOUT INTERNET FOR DAYS.
Get over it.

*walks away from bait*

considering you've been catching up for several days, do you have any reads yet?

The only read I have so far is Mertex.

There's a lot of information to absorb in these 1700 posts with all the twists and turns.

*walks away from bait*

There's a lot of information to absorb in these 1700 posts with all the twists and turns.

An OMGUS read?

8 more and it will be 1800. Time isn't the only thing that flies .hope you had a good vacation. Now back to the real world of fantasy murder and mayhem (and cafe is off for surgery leave so need to leave that particular one alone this week as a matter of good manners)

*walks away from bait*

An OMGUS read?

No, it's the scummy way she's playing this game.

8 more and it will be 1800. Time isn't the only thing that flies .hope you had a good vacation. Now back to the real world of fantasy murder and mayhem (and cafe is off for surgery leave so need to leave that particular one alone this week as a matter of good manners)

I'm not quite home yet...but I am out of the boonies!!!

*walks away from bait*

Oh, why am I not surprised? Well go ahead and vote for me MeBelle. Being wrong once again won't hurt you. You can just go V/La again in the next game....seems to be working for you.

And with that, good night!

*walks away from bait*

Oh, why am I not surprised? Well go ahead and vote for me MeBelle. Being wrong once again won't hurt you. You can just go V/La again in the next game....seems to be working for you.

Where did I vote for you?

Are you making a personal attack?

And with that, good night!

*walks away from bait*

Where did I vote for you?

Are you making a personal attack?

Geez, are you trying to start another drama. I said you should go ahead and vote for me.

Things were much more interesting back when Wolf was posting.

Thing she's staying quiet to avoid saying something that might raise suspicions?!?! :eek:

Forum List

Back