Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

You did. That's why MeBelle voted for you. She thought you were Scum.

*walks away from bait*

Unless there are extraordinary circumstances I'll be voting for you all of Day 2.

You mean, unless you kill me Night 1? The only thing that can prevent me dying on Night 1 is that you don't know who the other Scum are, and you don't know if they are going to try to kill me too, so if I survive it is only because both of you Scum teams decided to vote for me and cancelled each other out, or both of you decide to vote for someone else in case the other team is voting for me, and neither of you vote me out. So, good luck.

Unless there are extraordinary circumstances I'll be voting for you all of Day 2.

You mean, unless you kill me Night 1? The only thing that can prevent me dying on Night 1 is that you don't know who the other Scum are, and you don't know if they are going to try to kill me too, so if I survive it is only because both of you Scum teams decided to vote for me and cancelled each other out, or both of you decide to vote for someone else in case the other team is voting for me, and neither of you vote me out. So, good luck.

There is always Night 2 or 3 or 4 when I can activate your meat shield against your will with my new found power, precious.

The fire team knows you're up for grabs because tn blocked you from ice.

Juuust sayin'

... I'm voting for MeBelle because she has been of no help. In Game 4, she wasn't paying attention, came in at the last minute and cast a vote without even bothering to talk to the other mason, or even asking him if he agreed since they both knew they were Town. Very scummy move and she was Town. Can't expect anything better, especially if she is Scum.

MeBelle's online now.

@MeBelle60 - could you clarify Mertex's quote please?

Mertex is not telling the complete truth.

Yes, I blew it in game 4, but what does being a mason in game four have to do with this game?

One more time @Mertex I was in the boonies with crappy internet service...it's not about paying attention, it's about catching up.

*walks away from bait*

Well, MeBelle turned out to be wrong. And as a Townie, she didn't play to her win condition. You probably want to keep MeBelle so you can use her again like you did in Game 4 and as you mentioned in your Scum QT.

... I'm voting for MeBelle because she has been of no help. In Game 4, she wasn't paying attention, came in at the last minute and cast a vote without even bothering to talk to the other mason, or even asking him if he agreed since they both knew they were Town. Very scummy move and she was Town. Can't expect anything better, especially if she is Scum.

MeBelle's online now.

@MeBelle60 - could you clarify Mertex's quote please?

Yes, I blew it in game 4, but what does being a mason in game four have to do with this game?

One more time @Mertex I was in the boonies with crappy internet service...it's not about paying attention, it's about catching up.

So what is the truth MeBelle? Where's the link?

And if you don't understand why I mentioned the fact that you and tn were both masons and you didn't even bother to tell him what you were going to do when you decided to vote for me at Lylo, then there's no point in repeating it.

About having crappy internet, yeah, well, maybe if this was your first time, but you've been getting away with not posting and not giving a crap about any of the games and then just popping in from time to time and doing your little routine about why you haven't posted, and everybody is going to believe you and give you a pass because Grandma is going to vouch for you. She doesn't want to lose you, she's going to need you if she plans for Scum to win.

Yeah, abnormality and eccentricity are true descriptors.

But I am rather consistent and I have an ok ear for truthiness. : -)

The only time I have backed off is Avatar's change. Bingo on that one!

Not to worry. If Scum whack me early or late, I will still flip Town.

Shaitra thinks she has someone on the other team and will not back off despite being wrong.

I don't care which team Shaitra is on, it is one of the two Scum ones.

Regards from Rosie

I think you like to be unexpected so no matter what people expect, you try to be different. Just some things you have no control over like your alignment. You seem to have a lot of fun in these games, or at least they appeal to that side of you, so you have a leg up on some players here, myself included 95% of the time.

I think you are as wrong about her as she is about you, but time will tell.

Salutations from Sam :cow:

This is a very truthy reply. :2up: :cow:!!

Regards from Rosie

*walks away from bait*

Well, MeBelle turned out to be wrong. And as a Townie, she didn't play to her win condition. You probably want to keep MeBelle so you can use her again like you did in Game 4 and as you mentioned in your Scum QT.

Geez...who hasn't been wrong evah' in this game?

Oh. Gee. I guess we should Lynch All Lairs!! Bwahahaha!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, we should start with you.....you're the one that lied through your teeth about me not mentioning my ability before activating it, and then changed your story and got every one to give you a pass on it.

You've been playing this game like you did Game 4 when you were Scum. Even Rosie mentioned it in the neighborhood that you were being aggressive and you only do that when you are scum. Nobody wants to believe it, and that is what happened in game 4, and Town lost. So, I imagine that we'll lose again.

*walks away from bait*

Geez...who hasn't been wrong evah' in this game?

It's not about being wrong, MeBelle, it's about not paying attention to the game or giving a crap about it and then making a scummy move to make Town lose when you were Town.

The fire team knows you're up for grabs because tn blocked you from ice.

Juuust sayin'

Well, then you all should be finding out the truth pretty soon.

Forum List

Back