Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Remember xmen ika, you have tunnelled me before and been wrong. You want me to solve the game again, well tough shit. I know the ideal strategies and trust in smart players this game rather than dumb town stuck on his RVS.

There is one minor inconsistency ika, why would you expect me to help you with Slayers if scum?

SR is scum because she is trying to control the game in a different manner.

In her town game she says X is scum and tunnels them.

Here she has been picking a group of people that has 1 scum 1 town IMO consistency. Showing a knowledge.

Between that and her weird play she is scum.

Here she has been picking a group of people that has 1 scum 1 town IMO consistency. Showing a knowledge.

that's not knowledge anyone would have. Ruler doesn't know his/her guards

I might consider this argument if it were the same type of Mafia games we had been playing prior.

Tell me Math, why did you self-vote on the FA lynch? I know other have asked you but you did not answer. Additionally, you did read your sister as town - When I think she was pushing this game play before you entered the game. I may have to double check that fact.

SR read a town game of IKA's and it is off from his usual active scum hunting, you are off some too. I can't figure if it is setup though. But IKA is really off from his town game.

The only knowledge shown here is yours.

Vote: Mathblade

Guards don't know each other, so arguendo even if I was a guard, I wouldn't know each group had one scum and one town.

I might consider this argument if it were the same type of Mafia games we had been playing prior.

Tell me Math, why did you self-vote on the FA lynch? I know other have asked you but you did not answer. Additionally, you did read your sister as town - When I think she was pushing this game play before you entered the game. I may have to double check that fact.

SR read a town game of IKA's and it is off from his usual active scum hunting, you are off some too. I can't figure if it is setup though. But IKA is really off from his town game.

I voted me because I was tired of people suggesting I was scum. Look at WHO was suggesting it. The guards we have lynched. I did it to hold off a flash lynch. It worked as the lynch did not switch.

We have gotten 2 guards. SR IMO is three. When I voted Shaitra during twilight I said she was scum. I am continuing.

Guards don't know each other, so arguendo even if I was a guard, I wouldn't know each group had one scum and one town.

Has Math played this set-up before SR? She would know you don't have this knowledge, yes? Not to mention I feel everyone knows this information is not known between scum partners. We are how many days into the game and she is pretending you would know this.

IMO you don't have to be told it is obvious from your choices. Either you have found out scum and were intentionally putting up a townie as the second lynch which is town derp or scum. You are too good at reading me and know I am town #sisterFail

Has Math played this set-up before SR? She would know you don't have this knowledge, yes? Not to mention I feel everyone knows this information is not known between scum partners. We are how many days into the game and she is pretending you would know this.

I have played a similar set up in real life. Not this setup on forum.

SR I can't speak if she has played this setup before. She has played "a billion" (sarcastic) more games than I have.

I agree with lynching Ika, but don't want to cut the day short when we can ignore him and do more scum hunting. We have a few days yet so let's talk about the other indications/clues we see so far.

My reason for being willing to lynch Ika is because I feel random lynching is not playing the game. I want to win by uncovering the king and guards, not by pure luck. Statistically it may ensure a win 60% of the time, but that also means that 40% of the time, scum win.

shaitra and FA were arguing against ika being lynched day 1. Though they both said they would lynch

FA suggested we look at the ika wagon for scum, yet neither of the scum we've found so far were on it.

I don't know if it means something, but it might

I voted me because I was tired of people suggesting I was scum. Look at WHO was suggesting it. The guards we have lynched. I did it to hold off a flash lynch. It worked as the lynch did not switch.

Hold off on a flashlynch of FA? No, that is not what you said, you said "fuck this" or some such thing, and then self voted because people said you were scum and you did so in a rather theatrical manner. You also declared this was a new play style for you since people call you "crazy" and you are "hyper"? You don't seem like a quitter at all. People are called scum all the time.

Last game your reasoning for self-lynching came off a true and town when you offered to up yourself for lynch. This time, not at all. You looked like you were trying to split the vote even further. ( this leaves doubt for me as Avatar as scum BTW)

I agree with wolfie that this is the most town that SR has appeared to me. Aye, Avi, and Wolfie appear to be rebels.

While I don't like his idea that we should just random vote, Ika is striking me as rebel.

Everyone else I'm still working on to get a read on.

adding scarlet and ika to shaitras town list. Scarlet is the most town shaitra has seen her?

I agree with lynching Ika, but don't want to cut the day short when we can ignore him and do more scum hunting. We have a few days yet so let's talk about the other indications/clues we see so far.

My reason for being willing to lynch Ika is because I feel random lynching is not playing the game. I want to win by uncovering the king and guards, not by pure luck. Statistically it may ensure a win 60% of the time, but that also means that 40% of the time, scum win.

shaitra and FA were arguing against ika being lynched day 1. Though they both said they would lynch

FA suggested we look at the ika wagon for scum, yet neither of the scum we've found so far were on it.

I don't know if it means something, but it might

Interesting find Avatar.

As scum, did you ever state you would lynch someone to distance yourself? Seems like a tactic to me. Go read a town game of IKA's, this game is off IMO.

I get he came in and suggested the random lynching thing, then people thought he was scum, but two known scum, one of whom ( FA) was complaining about this setup of this game being two easy for townies to find our scum ( Wolf and FA discussed this) defending what others saw as scummy seems noteworthy, to me at least.

Forum List

Back